motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Same here, the only thing i disliked about it was Atlas not being more straight about it. He shouldnt have betrayed the girls and instead told them that he's going to talk with lucius about anything and should have told them what will happen. We avoided makeing Lucius look pathetic but instead we made his heirs looks pathetic this way.
Well, it all worked out after everyone had a chance to cool down and talk it out. The bonds are stronger, as they should be. This is some really great story telling IMO.
Yeah, i wouldn't betray Lucius and i like Ba'el and his two generals too.
Leyala's reaction to the massacre was nice and that they acknowledged that they were pretty clueless about eventual consequences, as well as politics in the realms.

This one of the choices were i have no interest to even see the other path.
I absolutely agree; on both points. Also, the drunken night with Kali was so fucking hilarious! I laughed till my stomach cramped!

Reactions: Raziel_8

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, Atlas wouldn't have known about their idea with the shield or would have been inside it, at least not likely.
Neither would have Ba'el had his demons already inside it and Lucius would have been undermined infront of his army, the witches and the demons, by his own children and heirs nonetheless.

Obvious at the end Lucius, Ba'el and Atlas would have won either way, but the damage would have been done.

And you think a better argument would have convinced Leyala ? Because i don't think so.
The demons could have spawned portals inside anyway and it didnt really matter if atlas was inside or outside the barrier. And Lucius and Atlas could have probably destroyed the barrier with ease anyway and without really harming the girls.

Lucius was underminded how it happened this way too, just that it didnt mattered (it wouldnt have mattered anyway is my point).

And yes i think with proper arguments atlas and leyala could have talked it out esp if altas had any information about Kore who i suspect was Bael former wife/soulmate/whatever or a daughter of him. But none of them even tried to find the real reasons for the demons and witches hating each other so much.

Leyala and the girls lacked information about the history and everything to make a proper decision and they are supposed to be the future leaders of all realms, better to reason with them early on.

Their whole behavior was stupid (atlas included) and it could have been avoided (lucius said so too.)

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
I played this a while back and ended up stopping at the point where you have to choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, what I do remember is that it felt SUPER forced and made the MC feel stupid for not exploring options or gathering any real information. Entirely personal preference on my end stopping there, but im curious has that ever been expanded on or is it still that set up?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I played this a while back and ended up stopping at the point where you have to choose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, what I do remember is that it felt SUPER forced and made the MC feel stupid for not exploring options or gathering any real information. Entirely personal preference on my end stopping there, but im curious has that ever been expanded on or is it still that set up?
Hmm you are not forced to do it. I would suggest you to give it another try.

Reactions: Shocker

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
I have nothing but compliments to the devs.

I feel that both routes show great storytelling. Of course, we'll need to see the fallout for each of those in subsequent releases but as of now, I think it was extremely well done.

Both show the naiveté of the girls, both when they get their way and when they are forced to confront that their "solution" was ultimately, in fact, disastrous.

One that already shows signs of consequences through the internal disputes and problems that arose from their decision, the other which seems to steer them more along the lines of how a ruler should think and behave, irrespective or their own personal feelings and biases in any given situation. One of the better well-written AVNs that I've seen.

In fact, I'd love some recommendations of other well-written AVNs, please. Doubly so if they have quality renders and animations.

Speaking of which, the renders and the animations are top-notch, very high quality stuff, more than worthy of being compared to the best of the best. Exceptional work. I only wish we could have updates with this quality monthly, though that is obviously a tall order. Quality takes time after all, and even so, I didn't feel like it was an exceptionally long wait.

So once again, thank you very much for an excellent update.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
The difference of the ending between siding the demon and siding the witch make me ensure that siding the demon is the right choice based on Atlas true personality.(You will miss the excellent animation if you don't side with the demon)
The witch ending make Atlas personality really soft.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Loved the Update ! great finale, You outdid yourselfs, the Pic quality and the animations keep improving as well the lighting.
Looking forward to 3 Realm !

Reactions: SeptCloud

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The girl in the head banner holding a skull and the girl with the white markings on her face are the twins

Damn, you guys where fast :)
We're all just so helpful. :ROFLMAO:
Edit: whichone ; no Gina is not related to Lucius old Vampire . But you're right she has a brother and she is a Werewolf .
I know she's not related to Lucius mate. I never said she was?
I just can't remember if her brother is her twin. Can't even remember his name, atm...
Getting old, man. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
We're all just so helpful. :ROFLMAO:

I know she's not related to Lucius mate. I never said she was?
I just can't remember if her brother is her twin.
No it is her younger brother.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish: I never said you said, mate :p:ROFLMAO: so I just said :p:ROFLMAO: have a nice Sunday, where ever you are I go and get some logs so I'm cosy warm when I play this night the Update again to get all Trophys and Gallery pics unlocked, (and wifey is warm, remember: a Happy Wifey, is a Peacfull night)
abrazo

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Wow I mean literally WOW
Update was truly magnificent. I mean dialogues were engaging and approachable and writing was so beautiful. I was amazed to see that how well paced the story was. All the hardwork you put into images really shows.
amazing-simon-cowell.gif

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The update was something amazing, first I played the whitches path just to see the outcome but it was awful, so I got back to the chosing point and played the demon's path. The animations are beautiful, the outcome is almost the best, but I have to agree with Krytax on their behavior being stupid about the whole situation, this could (and should) be handled with much more care.
But the Atlas-Kali drunken cupcake-night is some realy hilarious shit, I loughed my ass out during the whole ordeal.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What a phenomenal update this was. The build up to it and the anticipation was so intense for me. Those visuals and animations were fucking incredible there too. Especially the twins putting up their barrier and the purge that followed soon after. I can 100% say I don't regret my decision of slaughtering them one single bit. This is by far my new favorite update.

What followed after is what solidified Kali as my absolute favorite bond mate. She might be my absolute number one as well after this update. Not only was her reaction to the decision perfect, getting more insight into her past made me fall even more in love with her character. The tension from the earlier event just washed away after all that brutality and what came immediately after was hilarious as hell. Those two and their cupcakes were absolute menaces to their vampire society.

Listen, I'm going to say it. That Lucius bed scene was not only bait but gave me the most dangerous desire ever. I thought having Kali dress up as a librarian and fucking her in Lucius library was as far as it could go but the devs managed to put an even dirtier thought in my head that surpassed even that. Fucking her in her own dad's bed. That won't ever leave my head now, I have to see it! What a tease that was for me.

After I cleaned up all my own icing I left over the place, we reached the end. I have to say, this was better together instead of potentially being split between two updates. It didn't feel awkward or out of place. It was just right for closing off this realm on a high note. There's more to say about this update but I'll leave it here since it just released.

Now we're off to Realm 3, High Lathion. I believe this is the realm with my Moon Elf Wifey, Morwen. I'm eager to meet her. Ling Guo blew me away when she finally appeared so I'm definitely looking forward to meeting Morwen. I know I just declared Kali as my absolute number 1, but it might completely change when I finally see Morwen in person.

Anyway, absolutely amazing job with this update. I can't wait for the next. I might go and try the witch path next but I can't really see it being something I keep as my main decision. Until next time.

• Red Heart
Jun 16, 2022
This was an incredibly phenomenal update. Arguably, the best update of The Seven Realms so far, and I can't wait to enjoy more of this game with High Lathion. Major props to the developer.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes