xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :(. It seems I always fall for the least popular LI or a side character in those kinds of games.
The solo scene is Hot really ! and she is also my favorite, I'll go and drawn my sorrow in "Jägermeister" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: I'll better drink the whole bottle I Edited all posts I replayed the whole Update and there is no single scene with Kali it is together with Naya
Sorry for waking false expectations !

Last edited:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I like Kali and Leyala is at #3. Naya is my favorite but, that might be because I have a thing for chocolate.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :(. It seems I always fall for the least popular LI or a side character in those kinds of games.
Perhaps you're getting into the immersion thing a bit too much? It's just a story....

Reactions: TigerWolfe

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So, I went through this from the start again, and have noticed the improvement to the renders and the animation, but holy SHIIT the animation has gotten fucking incredible!
Out of the many MANY games that I play on here, a few are favorites just based on the animation alone (of course they have to include great dialog within the story).
Seven Realms are now on that shortlist!
I already adored the story, the setups, the entire world created here, the renders, the characters, the interaction, and yes the animation, but now, WOW it's like a whole new level of awesomeness!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Seven Realms v0.20 with the multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Penny615

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Thanks for all your support and kind comments, everyone! We put a lot of work into this final release, so it's really motivating to see how well it's been received by you all. I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Bro, I am so proud of you. There are quite a few Ley scene throughout the Realm, so I hope you take your time and enjoy every last one of them :ROFLMAO:

Neither path is correct, they are just different variations on the story. The Witch path avoids bloodshed, but the Demon path is way more badass lol. Both will have ongoing consequences for the rest of the game!

It's not heavily prevalent at all. Currently, there is only one scene, but there will be more in the future.
This end of this Realm Correct? (I've been waiting so I can have a long read) :)

Reactions: SeptCloud

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OK, not sure what happened here, but either error or transition needs serious work

I'm fucking Mei over the Couch, I click change position. All sudden it's daylight, I have Naya bouncing on my dick and Kali Masturbating. Then as I cum, we all are sudden outside with the "Sisters" putting up magic shield and we test punch it.

WTF?
Seems to be a bug, normally you got the Sister scene first after fucking Mei, do you use any Wt mod ?

Reactions: Hawka1O7
Mar 5, 2023
Let's Goooo..!
(y) Update was fun. Seriously it was more sex and comedy than battle action for MC.
:love:Yes battle with the witches animation was absolutely charming especially Mei and Fox demon, loved it so much especially the zombie scene in the end.
:cool:Yet MC had zero fight scene, even Leyala, Kali and Naya fought hard against daddy's minions. However this doesn't bother me much as I liked this update, but again would have loved to kick some bitchy witches nonetheless. Hopefully MC gets to practice some on Ophelia.
Let's Gooooo..!

Last edited:

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
On demon path now, wanted to ask if we have some more Seraphina scenes on this path, or it's like chose side and chose chicks? Like demon path, got you Kagome and Lilith and witches got you Seraphina.....

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
And wanted to say that whole game is masterpiece and last update is phenomenal. I sided with demons because, in each interaction with witch queen, she behaved arrogantly with us provoking war. Bael maybe asshole but he was under contract, so he can't help us on a moment. But even then he goes for shade way to help some main characters, so he clearly our ally. Seraphina survived and i hope even on demon path we had our fan with her, maybe even like slave or something. I mean Witch Obidience stat was added not by accident))))

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes