• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Damn, that was one hell of a way to wrap up the chapter. I played both paths, but in the end the demon one felt more right. The heirs have to learn.

Also: Let's gooooooo!

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
OK, not sure what happened here, but either error or transition needs serious work

I'm fucking Mei over the Couch, I click change position. All sudden it's daylight, I have Naya bouncing on my dick and Kali Masturbating. Then as I cum, we all are sudden outside with the "Sisters" putting up magic shield and we test punch it.

WTF?
I'm getting the same issue as well though I haven't tested it without the mod either, last time it was an issue with the twins patch from my understanding though. Anyone got a solution? :unsure:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Question: my Mac says it can't play the game. This has been happening with other Ren'py games besides this one. Any tips or suggestions on how to fix this?

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
Ok guys..which side should i take... Demons or Witches?
Will this choice have any consequences?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok guys..which side should i take... Demons or Witches?
Will this choice have any consequences?
the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif
it will have would say, tho demon path is more fitting, kill the traitors and show what happens to them, you still get to keep some witches under control and buddies on call.
where when you side with witches you alienate demons and bring potential drama of realms in future since you show them all that you are weak.

worth to follow both paths would say to see what happens.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
View attachment 2782304
it will have would say, tho demon path is more fitting, kill the traitors and show what happens to them, you still get to keep some witches under control and buddies on call.
where when you side with witches you alienate demons and bring potential drama of realms in future since you show them all that you are weak.

worth to follow both paths would say to see what happens.
I just want to pet Arianne that's all...and i'm disappointed in Leyala

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Got an issue with the gallery:
If I go to the gallery and select a realm, I can't back out and select a different one - not without restarting the game.
Thanks - you don't have the arrow in the top left to go back to the main gallery menu?

She is, But she is strictly Lesbian and has sex with Atlas only because she is bonded trough Leyala (deep Love) to him, that is why she accepts him.
(You fall for the wrong LI's :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if you ask me ;):ROFLMAO: sorry had to tease you a bit, you already know me)
My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined :(. It seems I always fall for the least popular LI or a side character in those kinds of games.
you're not the only one who thinks so. It sucks that we don't get a single scene with her
She's not strictly lesbian; she is bisexual. Due to how the relationships have developed with other characters, you've had solo scenes with many of them, but with Kali, it's been more of a slow build, and that was an intentional choice. She is still very much one of the most important characters in the game. If you are eager for a solo Kali scene you won't have to wait much longer as the first Realm 3 release might just feature one...but you didn't hear that from me...

is the twins mod patch updated for version .20?
I believe it should be compatible, but there is no new content.

OK, not sure what happened here, but either error or transition needs serious work

I'm fucking Mei over the Couch, I click change position. All sudden it's daylight, I have Naya bouncing on my dick and Kali Masturbating. Then as I cum, we all are sudden outside with the "Sisters" putting up magic shield and we test punch it.

WTF?
We don't actually upload here, the uploads here are leaked, so if you are using another version with other mods, it's possible that those are impacting it, as this bug is not present in the base game (to my knowledge).

But then again, having an endless sex compilation doesn't sound so bad! JK - were you able to resolve this?

On demon path now, wanted to ask if we have some more Seraphina scenes on this path, or it's like chose side and chose chicks? Like demon path, got you Kagome and Lilith and witches got you Seraphina.....
Choosing the witch or the demon path does not block off the ladies from the opposing side, but it will offer variations in their future content.

Question: my Mac says it can't play the game. This has been happening with other Ren'py games besides this one. Any tips or suggestions on how to fix this?
This is a known issue on RenPy game on Mac. Please see if the below fix helps!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Hmm you are not forced to do it. I would suggest you to give it another try.
Just finished the current build and I'm glad I gave this another try, it's definitely a good game with above average writing and world building. Thanks for the recc. Although I will say, I still find that "choice" to be pretty dumb and forced and makes the MC come off as foolish for making such a massive decision without really any information outside of a few sentences from a few people. Even though the choice it doesn't really matter in the context of the story, it still bothers me.Tbh, it probably bothers me as much as it does because the rest of the game is so solid.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes