Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
We had some issues with our previous two programmers where there were a couple of saving issues that some players run into. Apologies if you have run into them.

Moving forward, we don't expect this to be an issue. Realm 2 saves will be exported and imported into Realm 3 as a separate project, and we know what the previous issue was now. So moving forward, we don't think there should be any problems with this!
That's good to hear. In the meantime, is there a save i can download and use?

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Dev Team please don't forget to release Realm 2 on Steam before you go on summer vacation (y).
We're just working on enhancing the first half of the Realm to match the quality of the last half and then it will be up on Steam :)

That's good to hear. In the meantime, is there a save i can download and use?
I can send you one of my saves if needed. At what point in the game do you want one?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
We're just working on enhancing the first half of the Realm to match the quality of the last half and then it will be up on Steam :)
I just gotta ask, what do you mean by that? Are you remaking the previously released animations to match the current top-tier standard? Or do you mean something different by "matching the quality"?
o_O

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
I can send you one of my saves if needed. At what point in the game do you want one?
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. My last save was right after the main character has sex with the werewolf girl with the blonde, curly hair (forgot her name. It's been a few months since I played) for the first time.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I just gotta ask, what do you mean by that? Are you remaking the previously released animations to match the current top-tier standard? Or do you mean something different by "matching the quality"?
o_O
Yeah! Our first few updates of Realm 2 were still of the same quality as Realm 1. Towards the end of Realm 2 is when we overhauled over lighting, improving the animation and image quality.

We are "remastering" the earlier updates of Realm 2 so that the whole episode has a consistent quality throughout. To give you an example of the improvements, I've included the original and the updated version of a few images from our first Realm 2 release. Not all of the new images are finalised yet, but you can already see the difference :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you. My last save was right after the main character has sex with the werewolf girl with the blonde, curly hair (forgot her name. It's been a few months since I played) for the first time.
Here is a save for you from that scene :)

Last edited:

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Just starting this game, really enjoying it, I like a lot of what they're doing. I will say one of the sticking points for me is Layala, having trouble getting into her character. Her writing comes across as, "english is not my first language" and I keep hearing her with a Ukrainian accent. I get that she's the viewpoint character into the world but all she ever seems to have to say is, What? I don't understand. What does that mean?

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
The decision was both difficult, and very obvious at the same time.

Atlas would know that there are times we have to make difficult decisions, and Leyala hasn't learned that yet. Telling Lucius is the obvious decision.

At the same time, Atlas has seen firsthand what happens when you betray your bond mate. I really hope this decision doesn't come back to hurt the realms.
Difficult yes, obvious clearly not.
The 2 choices have their advantages and drawback.
If we choose the witches, Terran shows a lack of unity, and we lose a powerful ally.
But if we choose the demons, we commit genocide and the other realms may fear Terran even more, and beyond a certain point they may ally themselves in fear to be exterminated too (not to mention that Atlas is destined to replace Lucius, and if the other realms learn that he betrayed witches just after forming and alliance with them, how can they trust a king who doesn't keep his word?)

For me, choosing the demons will benefit Terran in the short term, with more powerfull allies to go against Ophelia or any threat to the realm but could bring conflict in the long run, while choosing the witches makes Terran more vulnerable now but can limit conflict with other realms in the futur.

Having said that, the best option would have been not to lie to Lucius and to convince him directly while preparing a plan B in case they didn't succeed, but Leyala and Kali are young and inexperienced unlike Atlas, so it's just as much is fault for failing to make them understand that no matter witch side we chose.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Difficult yes, obvious clearly not.
The 2 choices have their advantages and drawback.
If we choose the witches, Terran shows a lack of unity, and we lose a powerful ally.
But if we choose the demons, we commit genocide and the other realms may fear Terran even more, and beyond a certain point they may ally themselves in fear to be exterminated too (not to mention that Atlas is destined to replace Lucius, and if the other realms learn that he betrayed witches just after forming and alliance with them, how can they trust a king who doesn't keep his word?)

For me, choosing the demons will benefit Terran in the short term, with more powerfull allies to go against Ophelia or any threat to the realm but could bring conflict in the long run, while choosing the witches makes Terran more vulnerable now but can limit conflict with other realms in the futur.

Having said that, the best option would have been not to lie to Lucius and to convince him directly while preparing a plan B in case they didn't succeed, but Leyala and Kali are young and inexperienced unlike Atlas, so it's just as much is fault for failing to make them understand that no matter witch side we chose.

I disagree when you say that Atlas betrayed the witches by allying with the Demons. I say that because he never outright says that he will shield them completely (unless my memory is wrong). If I recall correctly, what he does promise is to spare the wich queen's sister (forgot her name) and to do what he can for her people so they don't get wiped out. He does that.

If it was up to Bael, he'd make the witches go extinct (as he wanted in the first place). When involving Lucius, the immunity for the witch queen's sister is honored, and the death toll on the witch population is then capped at a max of 50%. Which is still bad, surely, but less bad than total annihilation. If Atlas hadn't made a deal with the queen's sister, Lucius most likely would simply have assisted Bael without holding anything back.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Just finished the second realm. What an excellent ending with The Choice and the drunken romp really made me laugh. Definite improvement on Realm 1. Good job devs!

I chose the demons. It was the obvious choice for me. To choose a weaker and more untrustworthy ally in place of an proven ally that really went above and beyond to protect Lucius’ heirs seems like madness to me. The princesses also seemed super naïve and their “plan” was complete wishy-washy gobblygook.

It also was a great moment for the MC to show he has agency. Had genuine chills during Lucius’ speech after the choice. Just 10/10.

ngl going to be a bit upset if it ends up being the “wrong choice”. Would smell a bit like fantasy logic.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I disagree when you say that Atlas betrayed the witches by allying with the Demons. I say that because he never outright says that he will shield them completely (unless my memory is wrong). If I recall correctly, what he does promise is to spare the wich queen's sister (forgot her name) and to do what he can for her people so they don't get wiped out. He does that.

If it was up to Bael, he'd make the witches go extinct (as he wanted in the first place). When involving Lucius, the immunity for the witch queen's sister is honored, and the death toll on the witch population is then capped at a max of 50%. Which is still bad, surely, but less bad than total annihilation. If Atlas hadn't made a deal with the queen's sister, Lucius most likely would simply have assisted Bael without holding anything back.
yes and no, if Atlas tells Lucius the truth, he knows very well that it's going to end badly for the witches, so he's not doing everything he can to save them, so he's not keeping his end of the bargain for me (the deal is immunity to Seraphina+ protect witches from Lucius vengeance, not just trying so if he tell Lucius, he clearly not doing that ^^) even if betrayal is probably a bit harsh from me ^^
But even without that, exterminating 50% of witches (1.5billion of lifes) with the help of Bael is more than enough to make other realms fear Terran, make them doing an alliance and cause much more damage on Terran than protecting witches and deal with another realm that would attack Terran because they could see weakness in that, but of course it's just speculation from me.
In the end, none of the two choices are perfect and will bring problem for the realm , and i'm realy curious to see what consequences both choices will bring ^^

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Just finished the second realm. What an excellent ending with The Choice and the drunken romp really made me laugh. Definite improvement on Realm 1. Good job devs!

I chose the demons. It was the obvious choice for me. To choose a weaker and more untrustworthy ally in place of an proven ally that really went above and beyond to protect Lucius’ heirs seems like madness to me. The princesses also seemed super naïve and their “plan” was complete wishy-washy gobblygook.

It also was a great moment for the MC to show he has agency. Had genuine chills during Lucius’ speech after the choice. Just 10/10.

ngl going to be a bit upset if it ends up being the “wrong choice”. Would smell a bit like fantasy logic.
Thank you. We're glad you enjoyed playing it!

I just wanted to reply specifically to your last sentence - neither choice is right or wrong. Both will offer variations for the rest of the game, but they are purely different paths down to personal preference. Some things will be better/easier for you if you sided with the demons, others with the witches, but neither is inherently right or wrong :)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Just caught up all the way to the end of Realm 2, I was a few updates behind so I had a lot to get through... and that amazing, the quality always amazes me and I love the cast of characters, so diverse and different from one another, all with there own quirks and such.

I only have one nitpick with this game, it has been my only nitpick since the beginning, and that's the abruptness that we get cuts and move to new scenes after sex scenes, I know there have been exceptions, but most sex scenes just end abruptly and then we move ahead in time. It's not a negative or anything, just something I can say isn't my favorite thing about the game and really the only persistent thing throughout the game I haven't been a fan of.

Another thing, not really a knock on the game, but there was one choice that was a little odd, the side with the witches or demons choice... I know it was there for story purposes, and because it makes sense that you can't please both sides. I just wish the option to tell Lucius wouldn't have been through lying and you would've had the choice to just be upfront and blunt about it. I enjoyed everything regardless, just some feedback I figured I would throw out there.

I'm looking forward to realm 3, and to meet all new characters and see more of your stunning game! :love:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I only have one nitpick with this game, it has been my only nitpick since the beginning, and that's the abruptness that we get cuts and move to new scenes after sex scenes, I know there have been exceptions, but most sex scenes just end abruptly and then we move ahead in time. It's not a negative or anything, just something I can say isn't my favorite thing about the game and really the only persistent thing throughout the game I haven't been a fan of.
I thought the same thing and came up with a canonical answer :WeSmart:.
You see, if you choose to simply sleep or not have sex the scene skipping makes sense every time. Canonically Atlas is thousands of years old so I figured he's just tired and bored of sex so he just sleeps at night :LUL:.
The sex scenes are there just for the player's enjoyment, a very nice eye-candy but they never occur :illuminati:.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican and SlapE
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes