chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
naya.i live on a bay full of salmon, love doggy style, and have no issue with you bringing home any puppy that atlas wont let you have........just think about it, baby!

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

dell p2214h

Aug 4, 2021
View attachment 2598392

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.
Trailers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:
Saves from v0.11 and earlier are no longer compatible. Use the Path Builder to fast-track your Realm 1 choices.
The incest
is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.19 (the latest content was for v0.17). Please download the v0.17 version - older versions will not work.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -
- MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patch: *
Extras: Gallery unlock
- Love Interest/Harem Members - Multi-Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
can any one give me save file for 2nd realms, i completed the first realm
View attachment 2598392

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.
Trailers:

Thread Updated: 2023-07-15
Release Date: 2023-07-13
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:
Saves from v0.11 and earlier are no longer compatible. Use the Path Builder to fast-track your Realm 1 choices.
The incest
is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.19 (the latest content was for v0.17). Please download the v0.17 version - older versions will not work.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -
- MEGA -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patch: *
Extras: Gallery unlock
- Love Interest/Harem Members - Multi-Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
Can anyone give me save for second realm i finished the first realm windos got corrupted ihave to format the i dint want to play from the start

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
can any one give me save file for 2nd realms, i completed the first realm

Can anyone give me save for second realm i finished the first realm windos got corrupted ihave to format the i dint want to play from the start
You will be asked at the start of part 2 about your general choices, so fear not. anyway if you search there are saves already posted from that time a few pages back (use search function)

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
Soooo, can we finally get a confirmation is a new Twins Mod is needed for v0.20 ?
They're never labeled....

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
The Seven Realms [v0.20] [SeptCloud] - Update only (English)

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

No translations in this patch, they all throw errors if included.

Universal: v0.19 -> v0.20 [618 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
is this a patch to update the game for v0.19->v0.20 or is it the updated twins patch

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Soooo, can we finally get a confirmation is a new Twins Mod is needed for v0.20 ?
They're never labeled....
No it is not needed, If you need an updated Twin patch then it is stated in the OP if not then not.
is this a patch to update the game for v0.19->v0.20 or is it the updated twins patch
It is only for the Game itself,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
OP hasn't been updated since v0.20, still mentions v0.19
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ok let's rephrase : It is not needed (It is compatible, because I play with it, and played the update without any problems) there is no Twin sex content so it is not needed !
Last sex involving the Twins was in chapter 17

Logber

Jul 29, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Ok let's rephrase : It is not needed (It is compatible, because I play with it, and played the update without any problems) there is no Twin sex content so it is not needed !
Last sex involving the Twins was in chapter 17
My point still stands, but in case I need to rephrase it as well.
If there is indeed no new twin sex scenes in v0.20, then the op, that currently says:
The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.19 (the latest content was for v0.17).
Should instead be updated to say:
The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.20 (the latest content was for v0.17).
Since we are currently on v0.20, hence the need to update the wording.
But leaving it outdated like this and mentioning the previous version, makes one think there's a new twins mod out there that just hasn't been uploaded yet.
See my point ?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah! Our first few updates of Realm 2 were still of the same quality as Realm 1. Towards the end of Realm 2 is when we overhauled over lighting, improving the animation and image quality.

We are "remastering" the earlier updates of Realm 2 so that the whole episode has a consistent quality throughout. To give you an example of the improvements, I've included the original and the updated version of a few images from our first Realm 2 release. Not all of the new images are finalised yet, but you can already see the difference :)

Here is a save for you from that scene :)
Hi, I have a question, and sorry if you've already answered, I didn't find it... are you gus planning to "remaster" Realm 1 eventually too?

Oh and also, is there an ETA for the remaster of R2? not a concrete date, but more or less I mean...

Thanks, and great job with the upgrades, I think they're gonna do wonders for the game, specially on Steam (or at least I hope), keep it up! (y)

Reactions: SeptCloud

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
idk if anyone has brought this up but the name change code for this line hasnt been changed
View attachment 2836108
Thanks for reporting this. I think this is an error with a mod, and it was rectified a few months ago on our side in the base game :)

Hi, I have a question, and sorry if you've already answered, I didn't find it... are you gus planning to "remaster" Realm 1 eventually too?

Oh and also, is there an ETA for the remaster of R2? not a concrete date, but more or less I mean...

Thanks, and great job with the upgrades, I think they're gonna do wonders for the game, specially on Steam (or at least I hope), keep it up! (y)
Thank you for the kind words!

We would like to remaster Realm 1 at some point, but our priority is to continue the main story. If we do remaster Realm 1, we will hire additional help to do so - to not cause delays to the game's development.

For the enhanced Realm 2, we provide updates for this on our Patreon; that's the best place to check if you wanna stay updated. Our recent two progress updates are & .

To summarise them though - for the still images, we only have three more scenes to finalise, the rest are ready. Now we're focusing on the animations. We don't have a date yet, but it should be released on Steam around mid-September.

While all of this has been going on, we've been making numerous preparations for Realm 3, such as creating new environments/enhancing the character models/rigs for animation etc. A lot of work is happening in the background, and we're mega-excited about how it's all going!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm a pretty fast reader. If something is well paced I'll end up hitting enter every 2-5 seconds. How many hours of content is there at this point if I were to stick to just one playthrough ? Is it closer to 2 hours? 5 hours? 10 hours? 15 hours? or 20 hours?

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Damn I'm impressed by this so far! Did this get a retranslation recently? Because I remember the dialogue feeling like a really akward translation before. It's still got some problems, but it feels quite compelling now!

I still would like to know how many hours of content is in the game so I know much time I'll have to spend on the game.

Also, this is labeled as harem, but Leyala seems to really want a monogamous relationship? Is the harem route considered sort of an evil route that will really make her feel betrayed? How does it work exactly?

1692278909852.png

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Damn I'm impressed by this so far! Did this get a retranslation recently? Because I remember the dialogue feeling like a really akward translation before. It's still got some problems, but it feels quite compelling now!

I still would like to know how many hours of content is in the game so I know much time I'll have to spend on the game.

Also, this is labeled as harem, but Leyala seems to really want a monogamous relationship? Is the harem route considered sort of an evil route that will really make her feel betrayed? How does it work exactly?

View attachment 2857854
screenshot-f95zone.to-2023.08.17-15_29_23.png
Ley is already happily sharing with Kali and Naya....

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021

View attachment 2857854
The game is natively written in English. If you previously played around the first half of last year, we did slightly clean up the dialogue of the game's opening, improving the grammar etc, since then.

The game is currently around 150k words, 6,141 images and 129 animations (but probably with around 600 different angles for the animations in total). It's difficult to say how long it would take you to play through as everyone's pace is so different, but there is a pretty decent chunk of content so far!

And from that screenshot, it looks like you're still at the very start of the game. It will be explained further how the harem works, but it's in no way a bad option. You can fuck around freely without penalty, and it will be explained as you continue playing :)

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Thanks SeptCloud and Horny.

Hopefully someone else can make a logical estimate oh how long one playthrough the current content will take at my speed?

Sure that you can't make a logical guess on whether it'll be closer to to 10, 15, or 20 hours? Is there a good chance that it'll take me over even longer than 20 hours? It'd be nice to have something to work with besides "it depends" so I can try to plan out how much time I should spend with each gaming session.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hopefully someone else can make a logical estimate oh how long one playthrough the current content will take at my speed?
The length of time it takes is entirely dependant on how quickly you read, how long you spend watching the sex scenes, etc.
There are 2 full realms\chapters completed. Plenty of story & character development.

Guesstimate each release at around 20-30 mins play time & there have been 20 releases...
20 x 20 mins = 6.6hrs.
20 x 30 mins = 10hrs.
That's why "it depends".

Last edited:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Ngl, I'm struggling to get through this one. I'm finding the mc very unlikable; he's quick to anger, slow to take the initiative, and not interesting as a character. He behaves more like a manchild than a person with the wisdom of over two millenia. One thing that would make it better is if he properly stated his love for the primary LI
but I'm up to the point where
and he still hasn't said "I love you"! Does it happen, and if so, is it soon?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes