chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Thanks SeptCloud and Horny.

Hopefully someone else can make a logical estimate oh how long one playthrough the current content will take at my speed?

Sure that you can't make a logical guess on whether it'll be closer to to 10, 15, or 20 hours? Is there a good chance that it'll take me over even longer than 20 hours? It'd be nice to have something to work with besides "it depends" so I can try to plan out how much time I should spend with each gaming session.
its hard for others to gauge your speed, especially when theres visual aspects. maybe naya and her sweet ass pops up and you stop to.....anyways, its tough. however. youve played a chapter, theres 20 i think. do the math.

however, you seem adamant to come up with a very specific session time. now im curious. is the wife on vacation and you need to know so you can finish before she comes home? shame on you sir! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:;)

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Ngl, I'm struggling to get through this one. I'm finding the mc very unlikable; he's quick to anger, slow to take the initiative, and not interesting as a character. He behaves more like a manchild than a person with the wisdom of over two millenia. One thing that would make it better is if he properly stated his love for the primary LI
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I'm up to the point where
and he still hasn't said "I love you"! Does it happen, and if so, is it soon?
we are told that atlas has been tearing up scores of skirt for thousands of years. if youre a romantic at heart, you can choose to stop banging sidechicks. if that doesnt say love, then i dont know how to talk to you. :ROFLMAO:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
we are told that atlas has been tearing up scores of skirt for thousands of years. if youre a romantic at heart, you can choose to stop banging sidechicks. if that doesnt say love, then i dont know how to talk to you. :ROFLMAO:
In my personal opinion, that's a pretty low standard :LOL:

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Also I'm a little bit surprised by the extreme moral relativism with the "you're just not used to vampire culture yet" when referring to things like slavery and constantly threatening to kill people. Things are either right or wrong for everybody, and I don't care if you live for thousands of years or drink blood, it doesn't mean the rules are different for you. What's culturally accepted =/= what's morally acceptable.

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Also I'm a little bit surprised by the extreme moral relativism with the "you're just not used to vampire culture yet" when referring to things like slavery and constantly threatening to kill people. Things are either right or wrong for everybody, and I don't care if you live for thousands of years or drink blood, it doesn't mean the rules are different for you. What's culturally accepted =/= what's morally acceptable.
Well, it's a fictional made up world made on a computer so........

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Most major human developments, of Atlas' time, were built on the back of conquest & slavery.
They were the norm, in his human culture.

Living for over 2 thousand years grants the benefit of experience & enables him to see that these things are fluid.
He's seen how something one culture considered of vital importance, is insignificant, or even objectionable, to a later culture.
Living long enough to see this type of change, shows that "what's morally acceptable" is not set in stone.

Even today, different cultures find different things "acceptable".
The same human cultural rules do not even generically apply to all human communities.
Why should they automatically apply to vampires?

Different species, different culture.
Different culture, different standards.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Nothing in the history of creativity has been loved by all. everyone has their likes and dislikes, and you have the right to yours. but if im understanding you correctly. you picked this up expecting twilight. this is not that. naya would bitch slap the first person that sparkles. if the previews ive seen are accurate, even i may bale when it comes time to
only time will tell. and thats not intended as a knock on the dev. in fact, i think theyre doing a fantastic job. in a world full of kinks, theres room for all sorts of freaky. what im trying to say is, youre in the right place. theres a lot of romance stuff on this site with no carnage or mayhem. but it sounds like this 1 may not be for you. happy hunting!

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBlob69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
just wanted to say thank you to septcloud. you are putting out quality, and doing it in a time frame thats just impressive!
im no expert, and only discovered you work recently, but my initial thought is that you actually care about your fans are a dev that deserves support!

cheers to you sept. keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just checked out the character list and I ain't all that interested in Kali or Naya. Will the story become weird or have forced story content with them if I turn them down?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just checked out the character list and I ain't all that interested in Kali or Naya. Will the story become weird or have forced story content with them if I turn them down?
They are main characters, so there is inevitable, unavoidable story content with them.
You choose whether to get intimate with them, or others.
You can remain faithful to Ley, if you wish, without missing any story. You'll just miss a number of sex scenes.

I'd suggest playing and getting to know their characters, before deciding to turn them down. You might be pleasantly surprised. (y)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
They are main characters, so there is inevitable, unavoidable story content with them.
You choose whether to get intimate with them, or others.
You can remain faithful to Ley, if you wish, without missing any story. You'll just miss a number of sex scenes.

I'd suggest playing and getting to know their characters, before deciding to turn them down. You might be pleasantly surprised. (y)
That's a shame. I'll give the game a shot though. Emily & Ling Guo seem the most interesting to me. Bummer that Emily is just a bonus character.

Reactions: whichone

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Aah, IIRC she's the one that we meet early on (in Realm 1) & she comes onto MC pretty strongly, but she seemed like a bit of a manipulative bitch.
That ain't bad. Rather have a girl with character & flaws, than some bland lovey dovey type that we see a lot around here. :LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh her, Ok Hmm well thanks for answering she is not so my cup of tea
Edit: my damm OCD had to start up the game to see,
whichone , no you're talking about Laureen, I mistook Emily for her as well, guess she hasn't apeared yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes