Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Thank you for the kind words!

We would like to remaster Realm 1 at some point, but our priority is to continue the main story. If we do remaster Realm 1, we will hire additional help to do so - to not cause delays to the game's development.

For the enhanced Realm 2, we provide updates for this on our Patreon; that's the best place to check if you wanna stay updated. Our recent two progress updates are & .

To summarise them though - for the still images, we only have three more scenes to finalise, the rest are ready. Now we're focusing on the animations. We don't have a date yet, but it should be released on Steam around mid-September.

While all of this has been going on, we've been making numerous preparations for Realm 3, such as creating new environments/enhancing the character models/rigs for animation etc. A lot of work is happening in the background, and we're mega-excited about how it's all going!
Forgot to check back, thanks for the reply and for the info... really excited to see how Realm 2 is gonna look!

Reactions: SeptCloud

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I dont think i have been ever as impressed with animations in a game as i am here. The different angles, the lighting in some scenes, it looks fantastic. But as someone who is a complete noob to this i have no idea why does it look so... realistic? Is it because its a higher resolution or something? Again i am a complete noob, so all i wanna say is the animation looks really fluid and realistic to me.

The story and characters are great too, i love it but it's the animation that really caught me by surprise.

Last edited:

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Its a brand new game from v.20. The saves all have incompatible written on them in the save/load screen. This happened after saving after 30 mins of play and also after 1 second of play. I had previously played one of the earlier versions. But as mentioned, I deleted the save folder from renpy location and tried again with new one.
I just had another thought on this one. Are you playing the game with Steam open in the background? If you are, then it registers any Realm 2 saves as incompatible as currently on Realm 1 is on Steam. Even if you've not launched the game through Steam, if it's open, then your computer will think it's being played there.

If you close Steam, this should work normally.

paradox199

Jan 25, 2018
I just had another thought on this one. Are you playing the game with Steam open in the background? If you are, then it registers any Realm 2 saves as incompatible as currently on Realm 1 is on Steam. Even if you've not launched the game through Steam, if it's open, then your computer will think it's being played there.

If you close Steam, this should work normally.
Thanks. This did it. I didn't have Steam running but I opened and closed it and saves were triggering correctly now.

• Yay, new update!

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
We're excited to announce that Realm 2: Pythonium is now available on Steam!

Compared to the most recent Patreon version (v0.20), the Steam release offers:
  • Around 1,630 remastered images
  • 24 remastered animations and an extra 22 angles
  • Four new non-lewd animations
  • Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian and French translations
If you can purchase the game over there, please consider leaving a positive review. It will help us out massively.

Have a good one, people!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sooo the steam version is better than patreon one? Which should i buy?
the Steam version is the latest, and has more animations, and overworked renders, the difference in the renders between realm one and two show an important improvement, so I would recomend the Steam version, if you can, not shure if the problem between Steam and Ol Germany FSK is solved.
Viel Spass

Reactions: Elyauris

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
the Steam version is the latest, and has more animations, and overworked renders, the difference in the renders between realm one and two show an important improvement, so I would recomend the Steam version, if you can, not shure if the problem between Steam and Ol Germany FSK is solved.
Viel Spass
Danke... Das ist for you.
DE_Band_mit_RK_(1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: xapican

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I'm new to this game and don't realy want to dig through all 140 pages, so.. what does that "twins patch/mod" do?

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Well now I feel dumb. I did read line about older saves not working, and then.. apparently my brain just turned off :HideThePain:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well now I feel dumb. I did read line about older saves not working, and then.. apparently my brain just turned off :HideThePain:
nevermind that happens in this game quite often due to the Sexy models.....specially with the Twin patch... :devilish: :devilish: ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
R3 Promo R03.png

Hey everyone!
Thank you for the successful launch of Realm 2 on Steam! Now that it's been released, all of our efforts are being directed towards Realm 3. We had also been working on this prior to the Steam release, so we'll share some progress updates with you below.

First Release of Realm 3
As mentioned previously, Realm 3 will be a separate build from Realm 1 & 2, meaning that it will need to be launched separately by players. When you reach the end of Realm 2, be sure to make a save import to enable you to move this into Realm 3.

For the first update itself, this will come in at around 600 images. Our usual updates are between 200 - 300 images, so this first release will be a much larger stand-alone update. Tae is progressing well with the posing. For the animations, all of the NSFW animations for the first release are animated but still need lighting and rendering. We also have some "safe-for-work" animations that still need to be created.

As we mentioned in a previous post, we are also creating custom environments for almost all of the future content to make it feel unique and really fit the feel we are going for. This is a massive task within itself, but we now have quite a few ready, some of which Tae has posed scenes within.

For those of you who have been with us for a while, you'll know that we used to do two updates per month. This slowed slightly when we upgraded the graphics, and recently with doing a double update for the Realm 2 finale and remastering all of Realm 2 for Steam, our release schedule has been a little more varied.

After the first update of Realm 3 is out, we are aiming to get back to releasing one update per month. The scope of Realm 3 is much larger than that of Realm 1 & 2, so monthly updates will be a push, but we're eager to provide a nice steady stream of content again.

At the top of this post, we've shared a preview image of a new harem member, Morwen. Below is another new harem member called Idril. These two will be very central to the plot of High Lathión.
R3 Promo R02.png

User Interface & Glossary Overhaul
We're also excited about how our UI and glossary overhaul is coming along. The UI won't be changed for Realms 1 & 2, but for Realm 3 and beyond, we are largely upgrading this.

This involves a complete rework while still keeping a similar feel to our original UI.

For the glossary, we realise that this world is now expanding, and it can be hard to remember all of the details, places and characters. The glossary will have complete character bios for all important characters, as well as entries for species, realms and other relevant terms.

We will share more of this in due course. For now, you can see some previews below:
Pause Menu - Save Game.png Glossary - Selection Screen -Species, Realms, Terms.png Glossary - Info Screen - Species, Realms, Terms (Example).png

We still need to actually implement this within the game and write all of the glossary entries in more detail. We're super excited about how it looks, and we're eager to get the glossary filled in.

Wishlist on Steam
The power of wishlisting on Steam had the ability to completely alter a game's trajectory on Steam at launch. We've already uploaded a store page for Realm 3, with some more preview images included.

-

R3 Promo R06.png
Thanks for all of your ongoing support. Without it, the continued development of this game wouldn't be possible. We'll keep you updated and hope to announce a release date soon. We're incredibly eager to get into Realm 3!

Hopefully, you found this update interesting. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments

Have a great day, people!

Jay

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When you reach the end of Realm 2, be sure to make a save import to enable you to move this into Realm 3.
Great News ! !
Is that for the Steam release ? as far as I remember, there wasn't a save point for end realm 2 in the "Patreon version"
also with the Import, (sorry I'm not native englishspeaker) you meant that we Import the Save from Realm 2 to Realm 3 ?
regarding this is any savepoint accepted ?
for comedy Loved we got to get "Elsa" into our Harem and Irdis looks hmm great work and nice to hear that Steam was successfull ! Kudos
K18 thanks for sharing !

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Goddamn, those previews are great. UI was already amazing but I kinda love this upgraded design as well, and of course Glossary looks really nice and promising. Looking forward to first update of Third Realm. Thanks for sharing this, mate.

• Red Heart

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Great News ! !
Is that for the Steam release ? as far as I remember, there wasn't a save point for end realm 2 in the "Patreon version"
also with the Import, (sorry I'm not native englishspeaker) you meant that we Import the Save from Realm 2 to Realm 3 ?
regarding this is any savepoint accepted ?
for comedy Loved we got to get "Elsa" into our Harem and Irdis looks hmm great work and nice to hear that Steam was successfull ! Kudos
K18 thanks for sharing !
Heya mate. There was an end of Realm 2 save point for the original version too, not only the Steam version.

There is a Realm 3 teaser and the save point is after that. I'm not sure if the version leaked on here had anything altered, but our Patreon and Itch.io versions had this included :)

But yeah, as Realm 3 will be a separate build, you can make a save at the end of Realm 2 that you can import into Realm 3 once it's released!

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes