alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Nice feature being able to favorite images. But why in the world can't we make the text background fully transparent? It seems so wasteful to partially hide images :(

Jul 28, 2023
Is the Twin patch the "canon" version(as in correcting landlady to mom style) ?

I'm unsure because it's titled mod as well which sometimes refers to games where the incest is artifically added.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is the Twin patch the "canon" version(as in correcting landlady to mom style) ?

I'm unsure because it's titled mod as well which sometimes refers to games where the incest is artifically added.
It adds new sex scenes to the game with two girls who are sisters. They will still be sisters without the patch.

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Ok played both paths siding with the demons is the logical choice leyla does see reason eventually. Witches path i feel it gives Leyla legit character growth she see how naive she was and genuinely regrets making Lucieo and the Kingdom soft and weak.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Where are stored the transfer saves generated after 0.20? It looks like it's a complete new set (page 1) but I can't see any 1-X-LT1.save file in my saves folder. I've also taken a look at the contents of the renpy cache folder (in the user's home) and again I see the same content.

Regards

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Where are stored the transfer saves generated after 0.20? It looks like it's a complete new set (page 1) but I can't see any 1-X-LT1.save file in my saves folder. I've also taken a look at the contents of the renpy cache folder (in the user's home) and again I see the same content.

Regards
It is stored with the save number you choose, if you choose 10 th page 1 st saveslot, 10-1 LT1.save (tested)
the image in game is a screen,that is my asumption, with limited programing knowledge.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It is stored with the save number you choose, if you choose 10 th page 1 st saveslot, 10-1 LT1.save (tested)
the image in game is a screen,that is my asumption, with limited programing knowledge.
Yeah, I know about that, and I also know the .save file is actually a .zip file (you can rename it and see the contents).

transferSaves.jpg

As you can see, it should be on page 1 out of 5 of the transfer section but I don't know where these files are.

Regards

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, I know about that, and I also know the .save file is actually a .zip file (you can rename it and see the contents).

View attachment 3007944

As you can see, it should be on page 1 out of 5 of the transfer section but I don't know where these files are.

Regards
you can usually find them for all renpy games in "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent"

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Hi.When can we expect the new update?
Hey! The first Realm 3 release will be within the next month. The first update of Realm 3 will be bigger than our usual ones, with quite a lot of animations (not only sex ones). This, plus overhauling the UI and trying to improve the quality overall, has been a mad amount of work for us. We're really eager to get it out as soon as we can :)

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
Hey! The first Realm 3 release will be within the next month. The first update of Realm 3 will be bigger than our usual ones, with quite a lot of animations (not only sex ones). This, plus overhauling the UI and trying to improve the quality overall, has been a mad amount of work for us. We're really eager to get it out as soon as we can :)
Can't wait:)

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
My Steam wishlist says Realm 3 High Lathión in 2024, with no mention of the month :LOL:.
The update in the next month will be the first update of Realm 3 - the completed Realm 3 will be available on Steam in the back half of next year. Realm 3 will consist of numerous smaller updates on Patreon before we publish the complete episode on Steam :)

Luka 210

Dec 18, 2021
Brilliant!
You previously mentioned that once Realm 2 was completed it would be translated into Spanish, will this idea be realized?

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes