xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Now I found their post about it.

Compared to the most recent Patreon version (v0.20), the Steam release offers:
  • Around 1,630 remastered images
  • 24 remastered animations and an extra 22 angles
  • Four new non-lewd animations
  • Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian and French translations.
Yeah I asked Jay himself on Discord thank's for the clarification.

May 6, 2020
quick question after choosing a side when being with mei during lewd scene and clicking change position is it normal that it suddenly switches to lewd scene with naya and kali (steam version with walkthrough mod )

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
quick question after choosing a side when being with mei during lewd scene and clicking change position is it normal that it suddenly switches to lewd scene with naya and kali (steam version with walkthrough mod )
I believe is a bug on that path.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
SeptCloud Hey Sept Just wanted to let you know that starting November 3rd I will be back pledging to your game on patreon. I can't remember what tier I started with since I pledged way back when the game started. But either way you will have my support again. Only reason I had to stop was I had to many pledges at the time but I decided to pledge to only my top 5 VN and Seven Realms happens to be my 3d Favorite VN lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I believe is a bug on that path.
This is a bug with the mod :)

SeptCloud Hey Sept Just wanted to let you know that starting November 3rd I will be back pledging to your game on patreon. I can't remember what tier I started with since I pledged way back when the game started. But either way you will have my support again. Only reason I had to stop was I had to many pledges at the time but I decided to pledge to only my top 5 VN and Seven Realms happens to be my 3d Favorite VN lol.
Thanks so much; we really appreciate that! The first Realm 3 release will be a bigger update than our usual updates, and we're hoping to have it out in the middle of November, so you'll have something to play again pretty quickly :)

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
We've shared numerous development updates on Patreon. The first release for Realm 3 will be over 700 images long and is due for release later this month :)

View attachment 3058199
is the king in this image supposed to look like he's in black and white? If so I can't wait to find out why. Also the framing on this shot is amazing. With the slight fish-eye lens effect and forced perspective. Great job! After seeing this I am even more excited for the next update.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is the king in this image supposed to look like he's in black and white? If so I can't wait to find out why. Also the framing on this shot is amazing. With the slight fish-eye lens effect and forced perspective. Great job! After seeing this I am even more excited for the next update.
for my eyes he got a paler skin more greyish maybe it should mean a "Darkelf" or another race

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thanks for your kind words! :)

for my eyes he got a paler skin more greyish maybe it should mean a "Darkelf" or another race
And in reply to both of you, yes, he is a different type of elf!

RSnark

Aug 10, 2017
Might anyone happen to know if version 0.21 (with the re-done Book 2 scenes) would have the ""patch"" (from the OP) available for it?

Am actually awaiting for news on that before I proceed with re-playing - I'd go right ahead if there shan't be a patch available for the re-done scenes.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Might anyone happen to know if version 0.21 (with the re-done Book 2 scenes) would have the ""patch"" (from the OP) available for it?

Am actually awaiting for news on that before I proceed with re-playing - I'd go right ahead if there shan't be a patch available for the re-done scenes.
I believe it should be compatible. However, the patch scenes are still in the previous style and won't have been remastered.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSnark and xapican
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes