xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I still dont know why there is a patch in general. To be twins you must share the father and the womb, not be split in a dimension...
that they do ? Ley and K. are both the daughters of Lucius with his wife, by natural conception. they where split after !

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Heya!

We're not yet confirming the specific release date, but we have an update on how we'll deliver this first release.

As we mentioned, Tae and I are going on holiday for the last two weeks of November, so we need to release the update on the 16th of November at the latest.

Due to the scope of what we're doing, we've decided that the release next week will be an "early-access beta".
S02R058.png

What does that mean?
All story content, images, NSFW animations and trophies will be present in this update.

This version will also include the fully implemented new UI and Glossary.
S04P2R045.png

What will be missing?
We wanted to launch this update with safe-for-work (SFW) animations and sound effects throughout. This will be a stretch for us to finalise everything before next week. We're already pushing it for the NSFW ones, but we'll work as efficiently as possible to prepare these in time.

This version will also not include a "recap" of Realms 1 & 2. We wanted to implement this immediately, but developing a complete, interactive recap will still take much more work. It's something we will be working on as the Realm progresses. This means you will need a completed Realm 2 save to import into Realm 3. Please ensure you have played to the very end of Realm 2 and exported a save to continue this in Realm 3.
S03R028.png

Should I play this version or wait for the "full version"?
Yeah, you should play this one. This first version will still feel like a complete update. It has everything our previous updates have offered and is the second-largest update we've ever done, as it is slightly shorter than the Realm 2 finale (which was actually two planned updates released as one). The SFW animations and sound effects will be all that's missing - but these are more things that we're aiming to add to improve the game's quality overall. So, if you would rather wait for these before playing, please do so. We will release this version before we launch the second Realm 3 update.

Depending on your choice towards the end of Realm 2, this update offers two separate branches, so if you want to experience all of the content this release provides, you will need to play it once on a witch path and once on a demon path.

As Realm 3 is a separate game with an entirely new UI and underlying code, this will also be a great chance to get some early feedback on any enhancements we can make or if there are any bugs we've failed to identify.

We will release this update for all qualifying Patreon supporters on the same date. Starting with the second release, we will change how early different tiers receive access to adapt to our new release schedule.
S04R079.png

What are we doing right now?
Tae's work on this update is done, and she's working on the next ones. Autum3 (our animator) is also working on future updates.

Shoe Lace is finalising the animations, lighting them, and working his magic to enhance Autum's already fantastic work.

I am working with our programmer to finalise everything in the code. Most of this is done, but we are tweaking parts of the UI and fixing little imperfections.

I need to finish proofreading the update and finalising everything in the code, such as where certain tracks will play, and ensure the choices and other features work correctly. I will create the gallery entries once we have the NSFW animations to finalise the lewd scenes.

Our composer has been facing severe storms and power outages, so he hasn't been able to work on any music over the past week; however, we have the two tracks we absolutely need for this update. He's assured us he's staying safe, and that's what's important.

The enhanced glossary has now been implemented within the game, and I'm so pleased with how it looks. All that's missing are images for a few entries, and I need to adjust the placement of some existing pictures to fit the tiles better. A preview of the glossary is at the top of this post :)
S04R107.png
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, let us know!

Jay

K18

Apr 19, 2018
S05R042.jpg

It will be tomorrow - the 16th of November :)
This will be an "early access beta" for those who missed our .

It is a complete update; it will only be missing some new things we had intended to add but haven't had the chance to yet (some SFW animations and sound effects).

Aside from that, this is a full release, and our second biggest one, second only to the Realm 2 finale, which was two updates released as one.

The update will consist of the following:
  • 728 New Images
  • 6 New Multi-Angle Animations (24 angles)
  • 3 New Trophies
  • 2 New Gallery Entries
  • 3 New Music Tracks
  • A completely overhauled user interface.
  • A comprehensive in-game glossary.

Until then, I decided to share one of my favourite new images of Kali <3

We can't wait to share the start of Realm 3 with you. We are so happy with how the update has come out, and we hope you're looking forward to it!

Thanks for your support!

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so I gotta ask. The new Realm 3 update is a new game, technically. Was Realm 1 seperate from 2? Or are they both in the 5gb file on the first page?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Waiting for a public release of this is going to be misery. Is there a scheduled date for it? It might be too much to hope for a hero to grace us with the start of the third realm on release date, yet hope I must.

The work that these devs are doing, and everything that they've delivered so far is ridiculously good. The story is good, the LIs are interesting, the scenes (both sexual and non-sexual ones) are great, especially the latest ones, the rate at which they produce content with this level of quality is great, they remain active in this forum (that is a pirate one, mind).

Ffs, I'll be subbing soon. Especially if they remaster/redo the scenes from earlier chapters to bring the quality of what has been produced before to current standards. It also helps that the game lacks the tags that make me (as well as many people) run for the hills.

There are a couple other games I have seen that have similar quality in terms of visuals and animations. Not that many, but there are some. But games with that + good story (not just in theme and worldbuilding, but especially in narrative and consistency with internal logic) + good rate of updates?

Seems to me that the devs for this game are doing pretty well for themselves. Still, I wish their success doubled. Based on what I see around here, they definitely deserve it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone know if Realm 3 will have ten upgrades like the first Realm? I mean updates from v0.21 to v0.30 :unsure:.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The last update i played ended with MC having to choose on how to deal with the witches, either annihilate them or sparing them. Whats the aftermath of these choices

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Great avn, i really enjoyed it so far.

About the big decisions, just asking for your guys opinions:

It kinda feels somewhat like there are right or wrong decisions or am i wrong?

For example the trusting Lucius and death potion deicions, i dont see any reason or logic behind not trusting him? You could at this point because we did lack knowledge, but afterwards its pretty obvious isnt it?

Kinda the same with the Demons/Witches decision, like the only reason i could see for going with the witches would be to not betray/hurt Ley and Kali or am i wrong? The witches just really suck lol and the demons are unusually great and funny.

And imo after we saw the outcomes its even more like theres no reason to go with the witches, the fallout with Ley, Kali and Naya isnt really big and maybe even a good learning experience for all four of them in the future how to not behave and solve their conflicts.

We even got reasons for Bael's behavior (Kore) which seem to incline that the decision to support the demons was even justified and not only more pratical. Bael isnt just a very loyal ally, he has reaons unrelated to being a bloodthirsty demon to hate the witches. It kinda sounded like Korre (his wife?) was similar to Effie yet got killed by the witches (the first cleansing afterwards) and this time used Kore's Blood for the contract.

Last edited:

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
... found a mistake here... as you can see I've named my character Freyr, and here Leyala talks to Atlas...

atlas.jpg

... just for reminder so you'll be able to fix it in next update...

:)

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes