indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
NOOO NOT BetaEXTR ,extended pubblic version caos pls...not in this game too..uff..what must be do?? wait for another veraion complete or what?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you can find it under 1&2 spoiler. still have to be updated tho since it barely came out.
thank you...hope when will be updated there will be a proper link into bottom page as usual..we should downlòoad in the same folder of the previous game were or this should be in a proper folder cuz is like a season 3?

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thank you...hope when will be updated there will be a proper link into bottom page as usual..we should downlòoad in the same folder of the previous game were or this should be in a proper folder cuz is like a season 3?
well if someone will report it and they will move link to mod sure, but have seen with other games that they didnt do that many times, so i guess we will see, for now at least there is link in ops to mod thread.
and no realm 3 is in its own folder, just extract and play, add any mod when will be (good chance that wont be updated till is out of beta) and maybe twins pach (new), if is any new for that.
there was or is save transfer in between once you reach the end of 1&2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

armonvargett

Dec 22, 2018
EDIT: thought I had a crash bug on Android, but I was wrong.

Remember to remove the cheat mod and twins patch BEFORE you start the new version!

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Think twice before before saying remake G :(
Changelogs:

The first early access release for Realm 3 is available now, exclusively on Patreon!

728 New Images
6 New Multi-Angle Animations (24 angles)
3 New Trophies
New Gallery Entries
3 New Music Tracks
A completely overhauled user interface
A comprehensive in-game glossary

This update has two branches: one for siding with the demons and the other with the witches in Realm 2. You will need to play a save on both paths to experience everything this update has to offer!

We've worked hard to improve the quality of everything for this release. We will further update this, adding sounds, some safe-for-work animations and a few other little bits (that version we will also release on Itch and Subscribestar), but for now, please enjoy this new update

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The Seven Realms : VN consiting of 7 chapters, which narrate the Adventures of 2 loving couples on their Quest to unify the inheritance of 1 Vampire ruler.
each Realm is a chapter, to avoid the exponential increase in size and the technical problem brought with it.
The whole Story will be splitted in Parts, Starting with
Part 1 :Terran and Pythonium,( ver Nº 0.01 - 0.20 aka Realm 1&2)
Part 2 : High Lathión (Ver Nº 0.01 aka Realm 3 *Work in Progress and latest update!)

else :
sledge-hammer-GettyImages-527877634.jpg
Edit: editet * and following text.

Last edited:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
I hope it helps.....:confused:
How many updates/releases per episode?
- There will be 7 episodes, 1 for every realm. Each realm will consist of 10-13 updates.

- There are seven realms, including:
Terran (Realm 1)
Pythonium (Realm 2)
High Lathión (Realm 3)
Syren’Hal (Realm 4)
Mon’Agrax (Realm 5)
Noren’Hal (Realm 6)
Nym’Shiral (Realm 7)

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Are these animations made with just Daz? If so, holy moly they're good, probably some of the best I've seen.

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Both from native linux libraries and via wine same issue (the version i have is the compressed)
dl now the non compressed to check ...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

UPDATE: Deleted the patch.rpa file and continues in game ...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBenny

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My lastest VN Version is 0.20, so Can I load my previous saves or do I have to start a new save from this update?
If you saved after the 2 following screens when the Save Transfer showed up (last picture) then you have no problem with Importing your save from the screen in "Spoiler 2"

Reactions: MrBenny

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This update has two branches: one for siding with the demons and the other with the witches in Realm 2. You will need to play a save on both paths to experience everything this update has to offer!
Sexy fox and succubus demons or annoying whiny naive "wife" and witches.

Hope I won't be missing out on any hot elves, because that's not exactly a tough choice right now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
Are these animations made with just Daz? If so, holy moly they're good, probably some of the best I've seen.
The animations are very good, but devs could work a little more on the sex scenes, for me they feel very "scripted" (position 1..2..3..4 then cum), are ZERO% fluid and when it ends and player chooses where to cum, it shows the render for it then jumps to everyone already dressed or doing something else....if they were a bit more fluid and with some more renders on the after sex the whole thing would improve A LOT.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes