DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
"It's just the two of us"

I was gone after that statement. Everything just turned into a blur. A lot of tissues died today.

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can't import save from 0.20
Or are you playing another platform like Android by any chance ?
If you saved after the 2 following screens when the Save Transfer showed up (last picture) then you have no problem with Importing your save from the screen in "Spoiler 2"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kruz

Jul 2, 2018
Or are you playing another platform like Android by any chance ?
PC
If you saved after the 2 following screens when the Save Transfer showed up (last picture) then you have no problem with Importing your save from the screen in "Spoiler 2"
After i select imported save, game crashes.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I am also getting the same error when trying to use the importer. Same PC used for all other updates of this game. I only had one importer save, it was to save the witches.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
that is strange I had no problems with 2 saves as shown in spoiler 1 , did you install the new game in separate folder ?
1701563142800.png

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
that is strange I had no problems with 2 saves as shown in spoiler 1 , did you install the new game in separate folder ?
View attachment 3137361
I have a main folder with all of the versions compressed, I extract each version to their own folder, read it, then delete that folder, I never rewrite over previous versions unless it is an update only file I have downloaded. I even went back to .20 and redid the save in a different slot to see if the first one was corrupted, got the same error. Maybe I will have to delete all saves and start new :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have a main folder with all of the versions compressed, I extract each version to their own folder, read it, then delete that folder, I never rewrite over previous versions unless it is an update only file I have downloaded. I even went back to .20 and redid the save in a different slot to see if the first one was corrupted, got the same error. Maybe I will have to delete all saves and start new :(
Did you use mods, or anything else of that nature...

Reactions: xapican

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I finished this game before. Now dev wants us download 5.4 GB file again and play again from 0 for import save?
So, he is too lazy to make a short introductory section where we can re-select our choices in the previous version, and he thinks that players will not be too lazy to download the whole game and play it from the beginning?
I'm sorry if it's harsh, but I think it's a good move to lose supporters. Good luck.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I finished this game before. Now dev wants us download 5.4 GB file again and play again from 0 for import save?
So, he is too lazy to make a short introductory section where we can re-select our choices in the previous version, and he thinks that players will not be too lazy to download the whole game and play it from the beginning?
I'm sorry if it's harsh, but I think it's a good move to lose supporters. Good luck.

It's a BETA for a reason....

This version will also not include a "recap" of Realms 1 & 2. We wanted to implement this immediately, but developing a complete, interactive recap will still take much more work. It's something we will be working on as the Realm progresses. This means you will need a completed Realm 2 save to import into Realm 3. Please ensure you have played to the very end of Realm 2 and exported a save to continue this in Realm 3.
It will come later....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
It's a BETA for a reason....

It will come later....
Well, I get it, but it is Alpha version then.
Alpha version means "Early stage of development." That means things can add, remove or change.
On the other hand, Beta version is "That's our game but there maybe some bugs so we are going to fix them soon"

My intention is to show that this feature is important rather than making a bad comment about someone. Unfortunately, I think this is a must-have feature and should be added to the game.

But thanks anyway :)

Reactions: Otherguy2012

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I get it, but it is Alpha version then.
Alpha version means "Early stage of development." That means things can add, remove or change.
On the other hand, Beta version is "That's our game but there maybe some bugs so we are going to fix them soon"

My intention is to show that this feature is important rather than making a bad comment about someone. Unfortunately, I think this is a must-have feature and should be added to the game.

But thanks anyway :)
It is going to be added to the game, this is only a very, very early version...just to show where it's headed.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes