PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There's still plenty of realm 3 left. The most recent update is probably around 15% of all the content, so don't you rush to move on to Realm 4 :LOL:.
On Patreon, you can check out a few faces of the girls from Realm 4, and although it's probably a water realm, I don't find them as attractive as the elves or the girls from previous realms.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Enjoy !
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.01b] [SeptCloud]

Pc :

Android :

Important :
You can paste this save file in your game and can load game via this or you can import your game via playing s1 and 2.

Save file -

Don't forget to support my boi Sept on Patreon :

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Enjoy !
The Seven Realms [v0.30] [SeptCloud]

Pc :
Mega

Android : Mega

(Give credits before posting in OP)
It's not v0.30, it is Realm 3 v0.01 beta. The beta is only 600MB and not part of the main game.

This version will also not include a "recap" of Realms 1 & 2. We wanted to implement this immediately, but developing a complete, interactive recap will still take much more work. It's something we will be working on as the Realm progresses. This means you will need a completed Realm 2 save to import into Realm 3. Please ensure you have played to the very end of Realm 2 and exported a save to continue this in Realm 3.
So, yes, anyone wanting to continue will need to play Realm 1&2 which is v0.20.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow loved the Start of Realm 3 lot of intersting things await, Great Job, Kudos as ever you and your team outdid yourself, SeptCloud ; specially loved how you are integrating more Kali and Naya !

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: type object 'Realm' has no attribute 'max_id'

PLease help

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
realm 1 and 2 are their own part and realm started fresh, i guess thats why 001
oh ok...didn't notice we were in another world from the starting world....i tought more of race kingdom...a questio pls,why there is no more mod link?thanks

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
oh ok...didn't notice we were in another world from the starting world....i tought more of race kingdom...a questio pls,why there is no more mod link?thanks
you can find it under 1&2 spoiler. still have to be updated tho since it barely came out.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes