xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Heya mate. There was an end of Realm 2 save point for the original version too, not only the Steam version.
Oh Uuupsss ! well, then It is time for me to check to make shure my short term Memory seemed to have let me down
thanks for replying and Looking forward to Realm 3 !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
So I'm at the part where I need to make a HUGE DECISION on which alliances I am going to nurture, and I want to know if I made the right decision. Based on the text and dialogue with some of the other characters throughout the game, I decided to

So far, I'm pleased with the choices (and the Sexy scenes with several LIs) but I also have not come to the conflicts yet.
What scenes, if any, have I missed out on based on my choice?

What did everyone else choose and why?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What did everyone else choose and why?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm Libra and the personification of undecided, so I made a save and did both routes....;)
In my canon Playtrough (no Idea if it is canon or not it is the one I feel most confortable) I choose duty over Love meaning I told Lucius about the Plan,
1. got to fuck Kagome and sexy General :devilish::p
2.We need a powerfull ally
3.the potion we'll get anyway
4.Arianne was trying to Rebell and to take over Power
5.The confrontation, choosing to help the Witches will cost more lives than the second option.

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'm Libra and the personification of undecided, so I made a save and did both routes....;)
In my canon Playtrough (no Idea if it is canon or not it is the one I feel most confortable) I choose duty over Love meaning I told Lucius about the Plan,
1. got to fuck Kagome and sexy General :devilish::p
2.We need a powerfull ally
3.the potion we'll get anyway
4.Arianne was trying to Rebell and to take over Power
5.The confrontation, choosing to help the Witches will cost more lives than the second option.
So I did the same thing, made a save for both paths.
I feel like siding with the demons is the more practical choice, based on the geopolitical landscape. Plus, all the sexy scenes you get from siding with the witches you also get if you side with the demons, plus u get the kagome and the general, so I agree with you there. I still feel bad for Seraphina, but logically, it's the superior decision. Maybe next update we'll find out it wasn't, but we'll see next update. I wouldn't mind making the witch queen a submissive for all her smart-mouthed comments and disrespect, but having Bael as an ally is probably way more important.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I feel like siding with the demons is the more practical choice, based on the geopolitical landscape. Plus, all the sexy scenes you get from siding with the witches you also get if you side with the demons, plus u get the kagome and the general, so I agree with you there. I still feel bad for Seraphina, but logically, it's the superior decision. Maybe next update we'll find out it wasn't, but we'll see next update. I wouldn't mind making the witch queen a submissive for all her smart-mouthed comments and disrespect, but having Bael as an ally is probably way more important.
Did you finish the "Demon" path? please tell me else I'll spoil a lot .

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am kind of confused, Why does Ophelia have RP points given the fact.....you know?. How can the MC's RP with Ophelia even recover. I am so hooked on this story though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
At night MC having a drink with his friend. Later Mei shows up, MC having sex with her.
When changing position for the 2nd time, the scene suddenly changes to a 3some with Naya and Kali.
What happened there ????

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I am kind of confused, Why does Ophelia have RP points given the fact.....you know?. How can the MC's RP with Ophelia even recover. I am so hooked on this story though.

We're glad you're enjoying it!

At night MC having a drink with his friend. Later Mei shows up, MC having sex with her.
When changing position for the 2nd time, the scene suddenly changes to a 3some with Naya and Kali.
What happened there ????
This was a weird bug in the game that has been fixed. I think it's still present in the modded version for some players.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

We're glad you're enjoying it!

This was a weird bug in the game that has been fixed. I think it's still present in the modded version for some players.
WOW! now that is clever. That is how you do a good twist.Question, Can you avoid lesbian content in the story?. Not just having lesbian scenes skipped but actually have it not happen. Just Wondering. Great Story glad to know there are more Vampire themed game/stories out there.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
WOW! now that is clever. That is how you do a good twist.Question, Can you avoid lesbian content in the story?. Not just having lesbian scenes skipped but actually have it not happen. Just Wondering. Great Story glad to know there are more Vampire themed game/stories out there.
Not really, Kali and Naya are soul bound. Then you add the fact that Kali and Leyala are two halves of one soul. You're pretty much stuck with the content, even if you don't view it or partake.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I thought that from the second Realm onwards each part would be a new DLC, but the third Realm is a new game :unsure:.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
None of the scenes with lesbian content take place if you don't take part in them, only two scenes are "skippable but still happen" and those are both involving only Leyala.

I thought that from the second Realm onwards each part would be a new DLC, but the third Realm is a new game :unsure:.
That was the original plan.

There are numerous reasons why we've now decided to separate the next Realm into a separate game build. Overall it will allow us to lay new foundations better than before (as we now have a lot more experience), and it should prevent bugs from occuring. RenPy can be a pain to work with, so any changes we make to earlier content can cause issues for players' saves. This is part of our solution to mitigating those kind of issues.

We also want to make it as accessible as possible for new players to get into it. We're looking to implement an advanced recap and allow players to simulate Realm 1/2 saves going into Realm 3 to give players as much freedom as possible to experiment with different playthroughs. We're still working out the specifics of how it's to be implemented, but that's the plan!

tl/dr: that was the plan, but now it's not :)

Canes

May 27, 2018
I have a feeling the writer is a woman. There's no way a dude wrote this, it just oozes femininity --it's a girl's wet dream.
And I don't mean that in a bad way. I haven't finished reading it, but it's decent enough so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I have a feeling the writer is a woman. There's no way a dude wrote this, it just oozes femininity --it's a girl's wet dream.
And I don't mean that in a bad way. I haven't finished reading it, but it's decent enough so far.
Duh it's quite obvious that the dev is Ophelia, she is the badass Vampwitch(Heretic for those who get it) who is gonna lay waste to all these alpha male like Lucius and MC and take over their harems :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Just start a new game in the first Realm and compare it to the last part of the second Realm to see how much the visuals have improved. 10/10 Hopefully they will include the stories from the website in the future.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
the truth is that there is no correct choice. both paths will have pluses and minuses, best thing to do is play it twice, as you have. think about it this way, double the play throughs, double the naya booty! you really cant lose

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
the truth is that there is no correct choice. both paths will have pluses and minuses, best thing to do is play it twice, as you have. think about it this way, double the play throughs, double the naya booty! you really cant lose
And I'm Ok with that Booty! lol

Reactions: chuck69
4.30 star(s) 110 Votes