SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Seven Realms [v0.20] [SeptCloud]

NOTE: I included a copy of the "Twins Patch Mod" and compressed it, the OP says compatiable with v0.19, so unsure about v0.20 it is included in the folder but NOT applied, enjoy ;)

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Seven Realms [v0.20] [SeptCloud] - Update only (English)

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

No translations in this patch, they all throw errors if included.

Universal: v0.19 -> v0.20 [618 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
So I just finished Realm 2 and i wonder if there is a good ending? I have the feeling we are, like Ba'el would say, missing a ton of context.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you are looking to bang your mommy in TSR, this isn't the AVN for that. Don't worry, there are lots of AVNs with mom/son incest; since it's one of the most popular tags you won't take much time to find something that fits your kinks.
Yeah, as has been discussed several times in this thread, mom/son incest in this game would chafe the MC's dick something awful......

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I picked to side with the Witches to avoid the blood shed but tried the other route and it was really cool.
I wonder if that will have further repercusions down the line :unsure:

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I picked to side with the Witches to avoid the blood shed but tried the other route and it was really cool.
I wonder if that will have further repercusions down the line :unsure:
I chose to side with the Demons. It was a tough choice but I couldn't let Atlas betray Lucias no matter what. All in all, after playing this update; best choice I ever made in a VN.

Fantastic update, SeptCloud.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I chose to side with the Demons. It was a tough choice but I couldn't let Atlas betray Lucias no matter what. All in all, after playing this update; best choice I ever made in a VN.

Same here, the only thing i disliked about it was Atlas not being more straight about it. He shouldnt have betrayed the girls and instead told them that he's going to talk with lucius about anything and should have told them what will happen. We avoided makeing Lucius look pathetic but instead we made his heirs looks pathetic this way.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah, i wouldn't betray Lucius and i like Ba'el and his two generals too.
Leyala's reaction to the massacre was nice and that they acknowledged that they were pretty clueless about eventual consequences, as well as politics in the realms.

This one of the choices were i have no interest to even see the other path.

He shouldnt have betrayed the girls and instead told them that he's going to talk with lucius about anything and should have told them what will happen. We avoided makeing Lucius look pathetic but instead we made his heirs looks pathetic this way.
So that they would do something stupid ? Like they did, just that Atlas/Lucius/Ba'el wouldn't have been prepared for it.
Also their whole plan was ''pathetic'' in that way that they didn't thought about the consequences it could have for Terran.

Last edited:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yeah, i wouldn't betray Lucius and i like Ba'el and his two generals too.
Leyala's reaction to the massacre was nice and that they acknowledged that they were pretty clueless about eventual consequences, as well as politics in the realms.

This one of the choices were i have no interest to even see the other path.

So that they would do something stupid ? Like they did, just that Atlas/Lucius/Ba'el wouldn't have been prepared for it.
Also their whole plan was ''pathetic'' in that way that they didn't thought about the consequences it could have for Terran.
What should they have done? Its not like there is a possibility for them to best lucius + atlas + the demons at the moment .. and knowing that atlas is on the other side would imo prevented anything really serious anyway. Atlas could have tried to find out WHY bael hates the witches so much (lucius could have told him too..) to have a better argument with the girls.

It was just handed poorly from the girls and atlas and they all recognized it later on.

and yeah .. fuck the witches!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What should they have done? Its not like there is a possibility for them to best lucius + atlas + the demons at the moment .. and knowing that atlas is on the other side would imo prevented anything really serious anyway. Atlas could have tried to find out WHY bael hates the witches so much (lucius could have told him too..) to have a better argument with the girls.

It was just handed poorly from the girls and atlas and they all recognized it later on.

and yeah .. fuck the witches!
Well, Atlas wouldn't have known about their idea with the shield or would have been inside it, at least not likely.
Neither would have Ba'el had his demons already inside it and Lucius would have been undermined infront of his army, the witches and the demons, by his own children and heirs nonetheless.

Obvious at the end Lucius, Ba'el and Atlas would have won either way, but the damage would have been done.

And you think a better argument would have convinced Leyala ? Because i don't think so.

4.30 star(s) 110 Votes