xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
One thing is shure Aardil has to face "Nayas" wrath, not shure if Ley, Atlas will act, so to say shit hit the fan, and now we hang on a cliff to see how it evolves, I just hope the Moonelf is inocent, :devilish:
Edit: and why was Ardil so obsessed with atacking the Kings ex ? and why he wanted to kill that child ? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
why was Ardil so obsessed with atacking the Kings ex ? and why he wanted to kill that child ? :unsure:
It will be interesting to find out. If I were writing this story, however, we wouldn't find out by questioning Aardvark since Atlas would have snapped his fuckin' neck two seconds after his spear hit Kali. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How surprised do we have to act when Aseem ends up being responsible for the plague ? :Kappa:
I'd say the same level of walking into a surprise party that your big mouthed cousin already told you about a week before.

• Haha
Reactions: Cameo

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
is there any way to check what was the last version I downloaded? It's been a while and I'm not sure if I would still be in realm 2 or the current realm 3.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Was there a remake of season 3 or something?
I'm missing scenes from my older saves like the the scene with the dark elf girl. Also missing the high elf girl events. I clearly remembering those scenes in earlier versions of season 3.
I decided to do a new run instead and imported the save, the dark elf girl was totally removed, the high elf girl only had brief meeting etc. I have 2 imports, one for siding with witches and another with demons, both had the same content in S3.
When i started a new game(did not import), i get a different "route" where i moved in to a new house or something.
Really confused. What in the nine hells is happening?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Was there a remake of season 3 or something?
I'm missing scenes from my older saves like the the scene with the dark elf girl. Also missing the high elf girl events. I clearly remembering those scenes in earlier versions of season 3.
I decided to do a new run instead and imported the save, the dark elf girl was totally removed, the high elf girl only had brief meeting etc. I have 2 imports, one for siding with witches and another with demons, both had the same content in S3.
When i started a new game(did not import), i get a different "route" where i moved in to a new house or something.
Really confused. What in the nine hells is happening?
Nothing has changed.

I have no idea how the hell you managed to mess things up like that but all scenes are as they were.

It's Sun Elf and Moon Elf too.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

This is in the OP, any other answer is just for pointless speculation/discussion imho.
You might be wrong. If you don't have that patch, the actual scene in question doesn't work. Try it. You'll see. The patch adds back in the scene created by the dev and removed previously. IF I'm remembering right.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes