May 6, 2020
quick question after choosing a side when being with mei during lewd scene and clicking change position is it normal that it suddenly switches to lewd scene with naya and kali (steam version with walkthrough mod )

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
quick question after choosing a side when being with mei during lewd scene and clicking change position is it normal that it suddenly switches to lewd scene with naya and kali (steam version with walkthrough mod )
I believe is a bug on that path.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
SeptCloud Hey Sept Just wanted to let you know that starting November 3rd I will be back pledging to your game on patreon. I can't remember what tier I started with since I pledged way back when the game started. But either way you will have my support again. Only reason I had to stop was I had to many pledges at the time but I decided to pledge to only my top 5 VN and Seven Realms happens to be my 3d Favorite VN lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I believe is a bug on that path.
This is a bug with the mod :)

SeptCloud Hey Sept Just wanted to let you know that starting November 3rd I will be back pledging to your game on patreon. I can't remember what tier I started with since I pledged way back when the game started. But either way you will have my support again. Only reason I had to stop was I had to many pledges at the time but I decided to pledge to only my top 5 VN and Seven Realms happens to be my 3d Favorite VN lol.
Thanks so much; we really appreciate that! The first Realm 3 release will be a bigger update than our usual updates, and we're hoping to have it out in the middle of November, so you'll have something to play again pretty quickly :)

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
We've shared numerous development updates on Patreon. The first release for Realm 3 will be over 700 images long and is due for release later this month :)

View attachment 3058199
is the king in this image supposed to look like he's in black and white? If so I can't wait to find out why. Also the framing on this shot is amazing. With the slight fish-eye lens effect and forced perspective. Great job! After seeing this I am even more excited for the next update.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
is the king in this image supposed to look like he's in black and white? If so I can't wait to find out why. Also the framing on this shot is amazing. With the slight fish-eye lens effect and forced perspective. Great job! After seeing this I am even more excited for the next update.
for my eyes he got a paler skin more greyish maybe it should mean a "Darkelf" or another race

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Thanks for your kind words! :)

for my eyes he got a paler skin more greyish maybe it should mean a "Darkelf" or another race
And in reply to both of you, yes, he is a different type of elf!

RSnark

Aug 10, 2017
Might anyone happen to know if version 0.21 (with the re-done Book 2 scenes) would have the ""patch"" (from the OP) available for it?

Am actually awaiting for news on that before I proceed with re-playing - I'd go right ahead if there shan't be a patch available for the re-done scenes.

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Might anyone happen to know if version 0.21 (with the re-done Book 2 scenes) would have the ""patch"" (from the OP) available for it?

Am actually awaiting for news on that before I proceed with re-playing - I'd go right ahead if there shan't be a patch available for the re-done scenes.
I believe it should be compatible. However, the patch scenes are still in the previous style and won't have been remastered.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RSnark and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I still dont know why there is a patch in general. To be twins you must share the father and the womb, not be split in a dimension...
that they do ? Ley and K. are both the daughters of Lucius with his wife, by natural conception. they where split after !

Reactions: HornyyPussy

SeptCloud

Game Developer
May 4, 2021

K18

Apr 19, 2018

Heya!

We're not yet confirming the specific release date, but we have an update on how we'll deliver this first release.

As we mentioned, Tae and I are going on holiday for the last two weeks of November, so we need to release the update on the 16th of November at the latest.

Due to the scope of what we're doing, we've decided that the release next week will be an "early-access beta".
S02R058.png

What does that mean?
All story content, images, NSFW animations and trophies will be present in this update.

This version will also include the fully implemented new UI and Glossary.
S04P2R045.png

What will be missing?
We wanted to launch this update with safe-for-work (SFW) animations and sound effects throughout. This will be a stretch for us to finalise everything before next week. We're already pushing it for the NSFW ones, but we'll work as efficiently as possible to prepare these in time.

This version will also not include a "recap" of Realms 1 & 2. We wanted to implement this immediately, but developing a complete, interactive recap will still take much more work. It's something we will be working on as the Realm progresses. This means you will need a completed Realm 2 save to import into Realm 3. Please ensure you have played to the very end of Realm 2 and exported a save to continue this in Realm 3.
S03R028.png

Should I play this version or wait for the "full version"?
Yeah, you should play this one. This first version will still feel like a complete update. It has everything our previous updates have offered and is the second-largest update we've ever done, as it is slightly shorter than the Realm 2 finale (which was actually two planned updates released as one). The SFW animations and sound effects will be all that's missing - but these are more things that we're aiming to add to improve the game's quality overall. So, if you would rather wait for these before playing, please do so. We will release this version before we launch the second Realm 3 update.

Depending on your choice towards the end of Realm 2, this update offers two separate branches, so if you want to experience all of the content this release provides, you will need to play it once on a witch path and once on a demon path.

As Realm 3 is a separate game with an entirely new UI and underlying code, this will also be a great chance to get some early feedback on any enhancements we can make or if there are any bugs we've failed to identify.

We will release this update for all qualifying Patreon supporters on the same date. Starting with the second release, we will change how early different tiers receive access to adapt to our new release schedule.
S04R079.png

What are we doing right now?
Tae's work on this update is done, and she's working on the next ones. Autum3 (our animator) is also working on future updates.

Shoe Lace is finalising the animations, lighting them, and working his magic to enhance Autum's already fantastic work.

I am working with our programmer to finalise everything in the code. Most of this is done, but we are tweaking parts of the UI and fixing little imperfections.

I need to finish proofreading the update and finalising everything in the code, such as where certain tracks will play, and ensure the choices and other features work correctly. I will create the gallery entries once we have the NSFW animations to finalise the lewd scenes.

Our composer has been facing severe storms and power outages, so he hasn't been able to work on any music over the past week; however, we have the two tracks we absolutely need for this update. He's assured us he's staying safe, and that's what's important.

The enhanced glossary has now been implemented within the game, and I'm so pleased with how it looks. All that's missing are images for a few entries, and I need to adjust the placement of some existing pictures to fit the tiles better. A preview of the glossary is at the top of this post :)
S04R107.png
Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, let us know!

Jay

K18

Apr 19, 2018
S05R042.jpg

It will be tomorrow - the 16th of November :)
This will be an "early access beta" for those who missed our .

It is a complete update; it will only be missing some new things we had intended to add but haven't had the chance to yet (some SFW animations and sound effects).

Aside from that, this is a full release, and our second biggest one, second only to the Realm 2 finale, which was two updates released as one.

The update will consist of the following:
  • 728 New Images
  • 6 New Multi-Angle Animations (24 angles)
  • 3 New Trophies
  • 2 New Gallery Entries
  • 3 New Music Tracks
  • A completely overhauled user interface.
  • A comprehensive in-game glossary.

Until then, I decided to share one of my favourite new images of Kali <3

We can't wait to share the start of Realm 3 with you. We are so happy with how the update has come out, and we hope you're looking forward to it!

Thanks for your support!

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes