xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Woow loved the Start of Realm 3 lot of intersting things await, Great Job, Kudos as ever you and your team outdid yourself, SeptCloud ; specially loved how you are integrating more Kali and Naya !

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: type object 'Realm' has no attribute 'max_id'

PLease help

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
realm 1 and 2 are their own part and realm started fresh, i guess thats why 001
oh ok...didn't notice we were in another world from the starting world....i tought more of race kingdom...a questio pls,why there is no more mod link?thanks

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
oh ok...didn't notice we were in another world from the starting world....i tought more of race kingdom...a questio pls,why there is no more mod link?thanks
you can find it under 1&2 spoiler. still have to be updated tho since it barely came out.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
NOOO NOT BetaEXTR ,extended pubblic version caos pls...not in this game too..uff..what must be do?? wait for another veraion complete or what?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you can find it under 1&2 spoiler. still have to be updated tho since it barely came out.
thank you...hope when will be updated there will be a proper link into bottom page as usual..we should downlòoad in the same folder of the previous game were or this should be in a proper folder cuz is like a season 3?

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thank you...hope when will be updated there will be a proper link into bottom page as usual..we should downlòoad in the same folder of the previous game were or this should be in a proper folder cuz is like a season 3?
well if someone will report it and they will move link to mod sure, but have seen with other games that they didnt do that many times, so i guess we will see, for now at least there is link in ops to mod thread.
and no realm 3 is in its own folder, just extract and play, add any mod when will be (good chance that wont be updated till is out of beta) and maybe twins pach (new), if is any new for that.
there was or is save transfer in between once you reach the end of 1&2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 112 Votes