DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Okay so I gotta ask. The new Realm 3 update is a new game, technically. Was Realm 1 seperate from 2? Or are they both in the 5gb file on the first page?

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Waiting for a public release of this is going to be misery. Is there a scheduled date for it? It might be too much to hope for a hero to grace us with the start of the third realm on release date, yet hope I must.

The work that these devs are doing, and everything that they've delivered so far is ridiculously good. The story is good, the LIs are interesting, the scenes (both sexual and non-sexual ones) are great, especially the latest ones, the rate at which they produce content with this level of quality is great, they remain active in this forum (that is a pirate one, mind).

Ffs, I'll be subbing soon. Especially if they remaster/redo the scenes from earlier chapters to bring the quality of what has been produced before to current standards. It also helps that the game lacks the tags that make me (as well as many people) run for the hills.

There are a couple other games I have seen that have similar quality in terms of visuals and animations. Not that many, but there are some. But games with that + good story (not just in theme and worldbuilding, but especially in narrative and consistency with internal logic) + good rate of updates?

Seems to me that the devs for this game are doing pretty well for themselves. Still, I wish their success doubled. Based on what I see around here, they definitely deserve it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone know if Realm 3 will have ten upgrades like the first Realm? I mean updates from v0.21 to v0.30 :unsure:.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
The last update i played ended with MC having to choose on how to deal with the witches, either annihilate them or sparing them. Whats the aftermath of these choices

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Great avn, i really enjoyed it so far.

About the big decisions, just asking for your guys opinions:

It kinda feels somewhat like there are right or wrong decisions or am i wrong?

For example the trusting Lucius and death potion deicions, i dont see any reason or logic behind not trusting him? You could at this point because we did lack knowledge, but afterwards its pretty obvious isnt it?

Kinda the same with the Demons/Witches decision, like the only reason i could see for going with the witches would be to not betray/hurt Ley and Kali or am i wrong? The witches just really suck lol and the demons are unusually great and funny.

And imo after we saw the outcomes its even more like theres no reason to go with the witches, the fallout with Ley, Kali and Naya isnt really big and maybe even a good learning experience for all four of them in the future how to not behave and solve their conflicts.

We even got reasons for Bael's behavior (Kore) which seem to incline that the decision to support the demons was even justified and not only more pratical. Bael isnt just a very loyal ally, he has reaons unrelated to being a bloodthirsty demon to hate the witches. It kinda sounded like Korre (his wife?) was similar to Effie yet got killed by the witches (the first cleansing afterwards) and this time used Kore's Blood for the contract.

Last edited:

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
... found a mistake here... as you can see I've named my character Freyr, and here Leyala talks to Atlas...

atlas.jpg

... just for reminder so you'll be able to fix it in next update...

:)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There's still plenty of realm 3 left. The most recent update is probably around 15% of all the content, so don't you rush to move on to Realm 4 :LOL:.
On Patreon, you can check out a few faces of the girls from Realm 4, and although it's probably a water realm, I don't find them as attractive as the elves or the girls from previous realms.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Enjoy !
The Seven Realms [R3 v0.01b] [SeptCloud]

Pc :

Android :

Important :
You can paste this save file in your game and can load game via this or you can import your game via playing s1 and 2.

Save file -

Don't forget to support my boi Sept on Patreon :

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Enjoy !
The Seven Realms [v0.30] [SeptCloud]

Pc :
Mega

Android : Mega

(Give credits before posting in OP)
It's not v0.30, it is Realm 3 v0.01 beta. The beta is only 600MB and not part of the main game.

This version will also not include a "recap" of Realms 1 & 2. We wanted to implement this immediately, but developing a complete, interactive recap will still take much more work. It's something we will be working on as the Realm progresses. This means you will need a completed Realm 2 save to import into Realm 3. Please ensure you have played to the very end of Realm 2 and exported a save to continue this in Realm 3.
So, yes, anyone wanting to continue will need to play Realm 1&2 which is v0.20.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes