Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
NGL, the sex scenes with same characters are becoming boring also this update sex animation quality feels down a bit.
People keep lauding them but I feel the animations are down since R2. Something has changed for sure, R3 anims are nowhere near as good as they were in earlier worlds.

Reactions: astabro

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NGL, the sex scenes with same characters are becoming boring also this update sex animation quality feels down a bit.
Probably not going to be your kind of thing then.

The main 3 girls are the only actual love interests and will always get the majority of the sexual content.

The rest are part of the larger harem or one off side fucks but even the harem lot will only get limited screen time. The main LI story is about the MC and his 3 bond mates.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Letting me nut in a women without consequences is the MOST dangerous thing you can do for both men and women. lol
Since Lucius is the only one who can knock people up being a pure breed vamp and MC not being one..

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Are the bonus encounter girls just a one time sex encounter chance thing or can you eventually have them become members of your harem?

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
another update to eventually get to my backlog is so full right now on top of trying to play some normal video games here and there

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
first and only time I've experienced a Ren'py game adding an extra folder in the roaming/renpy folders. (bin).
Dunno if that's normal, but over the hundreds if not thousands of games/updates I've played over the years, I've never had THAT folder before. I deleted it though.
But perhaps it's 'normal' behaviour and I'm just ...easily spooked lol.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
first and only time I've experienced a Ren'py game adding an extra folder in the roaming/renpy folders. (bin).
Dunno if that's normal, but over the hundreds if not thousands of games/updates I've played over the years, I've never had THAT folder before. I deleted it though.
But perhaps it's 'normal' behaviour and I'm just ...easily spooked lol.
no it is not normal ,

pitao

May 18, 2023
What is weird for me is the location where the file is. Usually that location ....\roaming\renpy is where the save files are stored. I don't understand also what is the function of the bin folder there lol have to make a search about it because I never got that folder in that location. What file did you install/unzipped before you get that warning? Mine seems fine, I used the OP Win/Linux Go file download of the new version of the game.

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
What is weird for me is the location where the file is. Usually that location ....\roaming\renpy is where the save files are stored. I don't understand also what is the function of the bin folder there lol have to make a search about it because I never got that folder in that location. What file did you install/unzipped before you get that warning? Mine seems fine, I used the OP Win/Linux Go file download of the new version of the game.
bin folder is so the trojan can make a own path to get access to your files etc

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
and it actually happend a bunch of times now

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes