xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Skipped prevue update. Any bugs & other issues came with latest version?
Using the Twinpatch for 17 might I suggest wait till fixed version is linked in the OP read previous pages for more info.
specially if you are using UnRen and Dev console is enabled.

Edit: It is fixed ! Quick response SeptCloud (I tested with normal ver the bugs are gone ) 1681502177817.png

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Thanks for confirming! So there are no issues when just launching the game normally? :)
none that i am aware of now
(y)
will see if the patchfile you given works
but i have to replay the whole game now- deleted my save folder ... :confused:
(no- no appdata/renpy backup)

btw - a option to deactivate that .. (for me)annoying .. blinking moon would be nice
i did it at the variables but ...

Reactions: xapican

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationships

Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_3.png

choices detection/outcome

Screenshot_4.png

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

####################################################################
altered gui - a bit more simple /text,namebox removed

Screenshot_5.png

extract attached TSR gui.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

affected files : /game/scripts/core :
gui.rpym , screens.rpym
*needs a update everytime the dev´s change something

blinking moon at the text removed

extract attached TSR no moon.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

variables.rpym

autosave activated

extract attached TSR autosave.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

config.rpym

Last edited:

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I didn't play since 0.15 just so I can play more new content at once, and what a great updates, you guys never disapoint. The amount of work you guys putting not just into the game but also to yourselfs so you can get better is truly impressive and can honestly put a lot of other devs to shame. I think the pool scene with Layla has one of the most impressive lighting work I ever seen in those game and those animations are god damn gorgeous. Keep doing the great job guys

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Ba'el is a blast cant do anything but love how he antagonise, rile and takes joy in pissing people off. That Kali possession scene was hilarious. Normally i would be pissed as he is mostly targeting our Lis but it's just too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: SeptCloud

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2200371

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-13
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:
Saves from v0.11 and earlier are no longer compatible. Use the Path Builder to fast-track your Realm 1 choices.

The incest
is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.18 (the latest content was for v0.17). Please download the v0.17 version - older versions will not work.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
Compressed* - Update Only

Patch:

Extras: Gallery unlock
- Love Interest/Harem Members - Multi-Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1939133 View attachment 1939134 View attachment 1939137 View attachment 1939138 View attachment 1939139 View attachment 1939140 View attachment 1939141 View attachment 1939142 View attachment 1939143 View attachment 1939144 View attachment 1939145 View attachment 1939146 View attachment 1939147 View attachment 1939148 View attachment 1939152 View attachment 1939153 View attachment 1939154 View attachment 1939155 View attachment 1939156 View attachment 1939157
Good game, exciting story. Good continuation

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
I didn't play since 0.15 just so I can play more new content at once, and what a great updates, you guys never disapoint. The amount of work you guys putting not just into the game but also to yourselfs so you can get better is truly impressive and can honestly put a lot of other devs to shame. I think the pool scene with Layla has one of the most impressive lighting work I ever seen in those game and those animations are god damn gorgeous. Keep doing the great job guys
Great improvement compared to last year, I certainely liked what I saw..The dev's hard work certainly paid off.
Is it just me or are the sex animations 100x more improved, like holy shit I was taken aback by that pool sex scene.
Good game, exciting story. Good continuation
Thanks so much for your kind words. We really appreciate it!

Ba'el is a blast cant do anything but love how he antagonise, rile and takes joy in pissing people off. That Kali possession scene was hilarious. Normally i would be pissed as he is mostly targeting our Lis but it's just too funny.
haha, he’s such a shit head isn’t it? I love him:KEK:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
SeptCloud ; for research purposes I'll ad a save, where the Bug what Brawnstar said ocurrs ( I downloaded a new ver with the fixed patch and played trough with no errors) I had saved for research.

Jun 16, 2022
The foursome scene was added with the two mega files, but now there's another unknown scene that is locked for some reason.

4.20 star(s) 103 Votes