Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Oh maaan, just when I thought I could finally get closer to Vivienne, the update ended. :cry:

Still, nice update, some cool content, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of that Japanese dom from the hotel.
I wonder what Vivienne's storyline will be. And what her kinks are. I don't think there has been a hint, yet

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I wonder what Vivienne's storyline will be. And what her kinks are. I don't think there has been a hint, yet
All I know is that she's one of the few characters that plays by the rules (at least if that Asian guy is anything to go by). I'm guessing she's a witch, and that, although she is a dom, she actually cares about her subs more than the others.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
Same with the argument not being a whiner or hater, because there is enough sole femdom content in fcity to enjoy if you just "skip through" the futa scenes and ignore them.
whats even your point here? that its worth playing femdom city even if you dont enjoy futa? i completely agree with you mate. but when a dev. invests 50% of his time into something that i dont enjoy i felt like i could take a break as backer.

I know darktoz made this futa slider mostly for people like you who want to make it 0 and skip the entire futanari scenes, but I am saying you are the minority, not the majority. And all the polls in the past made by darktoz have proven that
alright alright. come down buddy. just so you know i play on balanced. only if i know how much content i had to skip can i make a reasonable judgement if i want to financially support the project or not

Dec 24, 2020
To be pedantic, I feel like of I was a magical witch ensnaring people into working in my Supernatural Office Space, I probably wouldn't do so in a way that could allow them to agree or change that contract verbally. I'm not a fan of the Magic Ink plot point.

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
Honestly, even though I always want more, I would be ok with the amount of futas not increasing as much as I want each update, the rest of the content is good enough... The thing is though, the game literally starts off by asking you how much futa you want in the game and you can crank it up all the way up to have some futa overload, so you'd expect to have just as much, if not more futas compared to regular females.

It just seems weird to have an option to specifically opt-in for more futa content, just to see this futa content being in the minority. Feels especially weird since mantis didn't have this option and comparatively had much more futa content at any step in development.

Hope my initial expectations for proportional futa content will be fulfilled later on, but it's not like it would be terrible without it either.
I agree with you.
futameter set me in high expectations too , i think in the early production at least it should be on/off choice instead of meter
but we are in the introduction phase with the main characters, and happen they are females, and making them futa variant will not be fun to work with on Darktoz side.

Reactions: pabo

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I really wish people would stop doing facesitting with clothing on. The whole point is for the women to be getting some tongue action out of it. But nevermind all the errors, this update was kind of meh. I guess no game can stay consistently great without the devs fucking it up somehow.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I wonder what the breeder skill will do in the future. Most likely used to unlock other impregnation scenes?

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Good game so far. I love the mysteries and the weirdness.

There are a few typos, but nothing too bad. What I've seen quite a few times is "you was", which should be "you were", and "on the table" when it should be "at the table".

There are a few visual bugs I've noticed:
- During the car ride with Sondra and Helena, if you ask, "Is it unsafe to go out on my own?" Sondra's sprite temporarily gets replaced with a box that mirrors the background outside the car.
- Looking at the book in Samantha's office will show the coal stand instead (though the narration still matches the book).
- In the parking garage, if you check out the car right after the pillar, the picture goes back to looking behind the pillar.
(version 0.2.1)

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes