LordRikerQ

Dec 24, 2017
I dont typically post, as honestly, I don't feel too strongly one way or another about most games, no offense to creators, just it seems too many go down the typical sissy bitch boy cuck in games, not a fan.

That being said, I really appreciated this game, not only as a long time Vampire the Masquerade player, but from its own standpoint, enjoyed the characters and the Faustian infernal bargain rules going on in the gameworld along with the politics. Really the biggest was choice, It was great to forge your own path and tell some of these crazy bitches to go fuck themselves when they try dominating and humiliating you, not to mention if you are slick, you can still extract hetero sexy times and tell them to fuck themselves.

Not hate on the people who enjoy femdom, but I love having the choice, and moreover, watching the reactions in some of these women when you tell them NO. Priceless that there exists reactions where they are shocked, and didnt expect to be told NO.

That being said, looking forward to more from Vivenne, actually liked her, tough but she didnt feel the need to act like a spoiled bitch, fair but firm. Also, really looking forward to meeting the Vampire Family and beatrix content.

Only thing I can say I would like to see, is maybe some kind of Lite love options, like being able to have some kind of crazy kinky but relatively normal kind of romantic affair, i mean these days 'normal' is a fringe kink right? lol

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
just it seems too many go down the typical sissy bitch boy cuck in games, not a fan.
One of the rare devs who seems to be able to write good femdom, I can't tell how eye rolling it is to be called a "worthless bitch boy," a hundred times a game as soon as I take the "give her some oral." Choice
Also an amazing rare coincidence that this game also has 3D models that look great and have immersive reactions to what you say. Too many games have plastic sex dolls try their best imitating human poses.

In conclusion, well done dev. Looks great and I'm excited for the future releases. You can never put enough cuckold/ntr content in for me.

rrkeled

Feb 10, 2022
Whoa what an amazing surprise this game was! This was the most immersive and definitely the hottest adult game I've ever played! The characters are hot, and the writing is great. Not too much dialogue but just enough to give the characters some personality etc. This game promises to have about everything I'd want in a game like this. Thank you for the dev for making a really great femdom game. Will be looking forward to seeing more.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
The new characters like McGrady's daughter aren't actually ugly. There is one facial expression that gives them a hard manface, but other than that they look fine when they don't make that particular face.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Pretty good. I like the kinky shit already in the game and the future kinky shit that'll be put into the game. Wonder how the NTR will play a part? I'm guessing those 2 dudes we meet after chasing Nico. Aside from the kinks though I'm also intrigued by the story itself. I love some political intrigue and power struggles

Reactions: Sean Poon

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Version at the top says v0.2.1. But the links in the first page are v0.1.1 when extracted. That confuses me....what's the real version number?

ate80

Sep 5, 2020
Version at the top says v0.2.1. But the links in the first page are v0.1.1 when extracted. That confuses me....what's the real version number?
it's v0.2.1... when you run it, in the lower left corner of the menu it shows the version ;)

Reactions: Zarathos4

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Anyone else think Malthara was mentioned by the guys outside the bar?
yes, i think in the end it got pretty obvious that it was her. maybe the dream sequences show the entrance of the mine from captured by dark elves. I mean it would make sense

Reactions: pabo

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
The new characters like McGrady's daughter aren't actually ugly. There is one facial expression that gives them a hard manface, but other than that they look fine when they don't make that particular face.
it's not about facial expressions, her eyes are far apart and she really look ugly..

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Has 1 punishment scene and getting your dick locked up is completely optional, so you can ignore it. I mean of course fcity has currently more content since it is the older game, but that argument is kind of weak

Reactions: PGpauljp13

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I wish some of scenes/content weren't so lumped together. I like the facesitting with the tattooed & pierced chick but I don't care for the foot stuff at all, so having to mash and skip through all this stuff about licking her feet and how they're such great feet because she mixes special lotions... just kills the enjoyment for me.
The way the plot's set up seems like it could be a headache later on, with all of these factions and rules and dream-gate nonsense. Feels like the type of thing that's going to end up with too many long routes and each route having like 3 different fetishes of mixed enjoyability (like the game already kinda does), so you might be like "oh hey this girl's stuff seems hot" only for it to turn into some fucked-up CBT performed with an icicle or something.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
im gonna be obtuse. Is this released yet to ftp? Because im so wanting to dl it. But i <3 Darktoz and want to abide by his schedule. Its like literally right there! and fd content isnt exactly... fuck it, 2 dollar tier to assuage my conscience!

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
im gonna be obtuse. Is this released yet to ftp? Because im so wanting to dl it. But i <3 Darktoz and want to abide by his schedule. Its like literally right there! and fd content isnt exactly... fuck it, 2 dollar tier to assuage my conscience!
okay. #2.90. Fine, whatever! Darktoz is the goat.

Might as well resub to naddpod for all those juicy short rests as well while im here. Darktoz... if life is a dnd campaign, i'd let you dm me! <3

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes