Jul 17, 2021
Shadow over Blackmore 0.2.2 + mobile

Windows + Linux:

Mac:

Android:

From his Patreon:

" Alright, here we go, the new updated version is now available for all platforms including android and can be downloaded by the Gamer+ tier now

Unfortunetly, your old saves are buggy, meaning the game will crash if you open up your inventory or character sheet, plus some other problems. So starting a new game is recommended. I will have to think of something to make that work in the future.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the new update! Very glad that you guys liked it that much :)

The new version 0.2.2 gets rid of all previously mentioned discovered bugs like missing pictures, looping sounds, typos and graphic errors! The chastity bug is fixed as well!

Here is the scenes list:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy your Blackmore vacation and

Stay kinky!"

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheShadowOverBlackmore-0.2.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Majorr

Nov 23, 2017
how do you access this "slug" i dont know how to see that character
Shadow over Blackmore 0.2.2 + mobile

Windows + Linux: Mega

Mac: Mega

Android: Mega

From his Patreon:

" Alright, here we go, the new updated version is now available for all platforms including android and can be downloaded by the Gamer+ tier now

Unfortunetly, your old saves are buggy, meaning the game will crash if you open up your inventory or character sheet, plus some other problems. So starting a new game is recommended. I will have to think of something to make that work in the future.

Thanks for the positive feedback on the new update! Very glad that you guys liked it that much :)

The new version 0.2.2 gets rid of all previously mentioned discovered bugs like missing pictures, looping sounds, typos and graphic errors! The chastity bug is fixed as well!

Here is the scenes list:

Enjoy your Blackmore vacation and

Stay kinky!"
how do you access slug, i cant seem to find their scenes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So whats this ntr thing does that only show up when u agree with what the fiance wants in the options thing

And if u disable that doesnt she show up

Or is the fiance not implemented yet ?

Reactions: L0b0ts

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
So what's the difference between 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 which causes Firefox to ping it as malware? I scanned it with Malwarebytes and it came up clean but I'm wondering what's going on. Dev?

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
So what's the difference between 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 which causes Firefox to ping it as malware? I scanned it with Malwarebytes and it came up clean but I'm wondering what's going on. Dev?
Dev doesn't look in here

I don't think it's anything but I always wondered if someone takes advantage of the horniness and impatience of the people on f95 and shares a version that contains malware

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
how do you access this "slug" i dont know how to see that character

how do you access slug, i cant seem to find their scenes
When you go to the pub you have to agree to go with two girls in an alleyway and be, at the same time, without a chastity belt.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes