Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
I know darktoz made this futa slider mostly for people like you who want to make it 0 and skip the entire futanari scenes, but I am saying you are the minority, not the majority. And all the polls in the past made by darktoz have proven that
No futa\dickgirl lovers drive aways all other femdom lovers that's why they seem like the majority.
Foot lovers also do the same.

Off the top of my head.
Tales of androgyny (becoming entirely dickgirl's)
Under The witch (that became under the foot)

A commonly observable trait of anyone who claims to likes these 2 in particular fetishes love to squash any criticism that
could reduce there preferred content.

all the polls in the past made by darktoz have most likely proven that. :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No futa\dickgirl lovers drive aways all other femdom lovers that's why they seem like the majority.
Foot lovers also do the same.

Off the top of my head.
Tales of androgyny (becoming entirely dickgirl's)
Under The witch (that became under the foot)

A commonly observable trait of anyone who claims to likes these 2 in particular fetishes love to squash any criticism that
could reduce there preferred content.

all the polls in the past made by darktoz have most likely proven that. :LOL:
About ToA, anyone who follows the game knows you are lying.
Also have you actually read any of darktoz polls?

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
yeah yeah ofc :p iam using the same software like we do at the company.. its not a false one, but its fine keep dowloading shit like that :)
Running Malwarebytes on this mofo. Will let you know. Another thing you guys can always do is use this.

Probably uses all antiviruses on existence to scan a single file or URL.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Yesterday, I spent 5 hours degening the update (of which I learned while browsing rule34.xxx, hilariously enough). Here are a few thoughts (rather jumbled, but I procrastinated writing this long enough).

1. I still encountered two futa characters while putting the futa slider to 0% - is that intentional? Of course, they are fully marked as such, but I'm curious as to how that slider works.

2. Music - I wish the final version added [elevator] music to the entire game, it's kind of unfortunate only to have any sound during lewd scenes.

3. I was playing the 2.1 version, not sure what typos 2.2 has fixed, but here's the list of the typos I did find in my playthrough (commas, typos, heretic > heretical, the coal picture in Samantha's office bugging out other the sculpture picture).

4. Somewhat surprising to have two futa characters, but so far only 1 pegging scene (as a bad ending at that). I hope there's more content with Miko, she's about the only East Asian. And regarding the futa drama in the thread above - I'm too innocent to engage in it, fuck you all (smiley_face).

That said, this is by far the crowning jewel of your entire work, Darktoz! I played Mantis and Dark Elves, and it's incredible to see you branch out into so many styles since then - of course, you gravitate more to the dirty punk aesthetic, while here you've gone for a more slick latex look, and yet you have managed to combine them in a sensible, non-contradictory way. It might be a decent work to be proud of before AI puts all our artists and game designers our of work...

And finally, the story. The world-building here actually made me marvel at the very notions of order and chaos - isn't it the case that the ancients considered the feminine principle as chaotic, with males as the harbingers of order? Whereas in this historical era, I'm getting the vibe that the roles have been reversed - with males depicted as wild and primordial. Not a critique, I could never take such philosophies seriously, but a curious observation.

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
1. I still encountered two futa characters while putting the futa slider to 0% - is that intentional? Of course, they are fully marked as such, but I'm curious as to how that slider works.

2. Music - I wish the final version added [elevator] music to the entire game, it's kind of unfortunate only to have any sound during lewd scenes.

3. I was playing the 2.1 version, not sure what typos 2.2 has fixed, but here's the list of the typos I did find in my playthrough (commas, typos, heretic > heretical, the coal picture in Samantha's office bugging out other the sculpture picture).
1. the way the game is programmed, you shouldn't run into any futa, I wonder how you managed it..
2. you can add music or sounds yourself, if you know at least something about Ren'Py or have couple of minutes to learn it..
3. It is remarkable that you found small things like typos, commas or the number of futa characters, but you not noticed very glaring mistakes like the sudden change of MC's eye color or the sudden appearance of Mathilda's boots..

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Who are the futa that you run into at 0%?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Who are the futa that you run into at 0%?
Jinx and Meghan.
1. the way the game is programmed, you shouldn't run into any futa, I wonder how you managed it..
Now that I think of it, back when I played v1 in June, I didn't even have Jinx as an option on the map (although no idea whether she existed then). And I'm pretty sure I chose 0% this time, too (had to start from scratch because my saved got botched, although it did remember that I had played through it, so I had the option to skip).
2. you can add music or sounds yourself, if you know at least something about Ren'Py or have couple of minutes to learn it..
That's such a weird cop-out. Defensive much? Either way, resorted to putting on some Tomaso Albinoni's oboe concertos.
very glaring mistakes like the sudden change of MC's eye color or the sudden appearance of Mathilda's boots..
Verbal IQ life? Although true, I kind of noticed the shoes, but my brain must have readily taken it as a retcon, 1984-style.

Also, that line sounds to me akin to 《Get out of my swamp》.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
There's one more thing - I haven't played past it (and is day 2 final so far?), but it felt unfair that the player wasn't given the option to nope the fuck away out of the hotel room after examining it. There is a [bugged - in the middle of the screen, should be at the bottom] clickable area to leave, but the protagonist decides not to. And related to it, isn't it a bit unrealistic to put the MC in such a predicament and expect him to survive? Unless the catgirls have a stormtrooper-tier aim with their tongues, he's toast. A modicum of player agency here would be fitting - could even be tied to some possible scene with the receptionist (Miko).

A definite W is how Darktoz manages to give a few touches to the defeat ending though. Any other dev would just write "game over" immediately. But here, it actually feels like a story arc in its own right, merely too long to describe.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
There's one more thing - I haven't played past it (and is day 2 final so far?), but it felt unfair that the player wasn't given the option to nope the fuck away out of the hotel room after examining it. There is a [bugged - in the middle of the screen, should be at the bottom] clickable area to leave, but the protagonist decides not to. And related to it, isn't it a bit unrealistic to put the MC in such a predicament and expect him to survive? Unless the catgirls have a stormtrooper-tier aim with their tongues, he's toast. A modicum of player agency here would be fitting - could even be tied to some possible scene with the receptionist (Miko).
Huh? Not sure if you are serious here. If the player just leaves the story doesn't continue. Why should there be an option like that? Same with the stormtrooper tier aim. You want Han Solo and Luke Skywalker to die after 30 minutes?

I don't get why people want additional options to back out of the lewd scenes :unsure:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
If the player just leaves the story doesn't continue.
Not really, there was nothing about being forced to spend the night at the hotel. It's an optional quest, after all.
You want Han Solo and Luke Skywalker to die after 30 minutes?
The idea is that the writer shouldn't put the protagonist into situations he's unlikely to survive. There is a perfect example in this very game - on the way to the bar, there is a scene with a vampire girl and her familiar, and the player has an outright choice to go with them or not... I took it, and got rewarded - because before that, I had opted for a chastity cage that now saved my life. Cause and effect is satisfying.

And regarding the hotel scene - there are way too many clues (that's a good thing), yet no way to change course (that's a bad thing). Somewhat rough around the edges, imo.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I never did unlock the hotel or see Miko or the kittens, do I need to set Futa active for that? It's not my thing and I have it turned way down :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes