Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Still no Vivien content? :cry:
Hopefully in the next update, she might not have the full bodied sexiness or the domineering attitude of most of the beauties in Blackmoore.
But in my honest opinion, she has got a natural dominant air about her, empathatetic kindness towards people she likes, and a natural beauty and elegance that I cannae help but admire.

iamvenom

Feb 1, 2021
Anyone knows the name of the intro theme? No help with looking up the audible parts of the lyrics. Nursery rhymes and moon shadows are coming up.

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Love it so far! Hope to see more forced-bi content. Like having a futa or female make the player suck another guy's cock for their amusement. Can't wait for future updates!

Reactions: Aleks_x

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is there currently any consequencies with Alice from telling Lady Vivienne that she gave me some candy?

slider

Jul 14, 2017
None and never will be, but if you choose "No, I didn't eat candy!" you gain +3 affection with Vivienne
Interesting!

Does the game already allocates lots of positive/negative affection points depending on the dialog choices taken? For example, in sex scenes, selecting any option other than "keep licking" removes affection points?

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Interesting!

Does the game already allocates lots of positive/negative affection points depending on the dialog choices taken? For example, in sex scenes, selecting any option other than "keep licking" removes affection points?
it would be very nice but no, the game isn't that deep.. to be honest it's pretty shallow and affection is the only attribute in the whole game and you usually always know when you get affection because it says something like "She likes that!".. and from previous games I can only assume that affection is only needed at the very end when mc decides which dominatrix he wants to spend his life with..

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
it would be very nice but no, the game isn't that deep.. to be honest it's pretty shallow and affection is the only attribute in the whole game and you usually always know when you get affection because it says something like "She likes that!".. and from previous games I can only assume that affection is only needed at the very end when mc decides which dominatrix he wants to spend his life with..
Wouldn't be nice, would be a way to exploit affection. If you always get affection during a looping sex scene you can easily scale that to 100 or above in just one scene. You are talking like affection should be used for anything else than unlocking more scenes with the chosen character, but what would that be? We are talking about a sex game here, plain and simple.

erased the last part because i think arguing is useless

Last edited:

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Wouldn't be nice, would be a way to exploit affection. If you always get affection during a looping sex scene you can easily scale that to 100 or above in just one scene. You are talking like affection should be used for anything else than unlocking more scenes with the chosen character, but what would that be? We are talking about a sex game here, plain and simple.

erased the last part because i think arguing is useless
it's a matter of programming, if you do it wrong, then yes, you can get infinite affection, but if you program it right, you'll only get it once.. and I never said affection should unlock more scenes (which is not happening anyway) and I don't know where you saw me writing something like that.. I just said that affection is the only attribute in the game and in the previous games it was only used at the end of the game..

• Angry
Reactions: FutadomLover

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
affection isn't the only attribute in the game, which is pretty obvious. but like i said, no point arguing

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Caejat

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I was wondering if there is similar games but only with male domination content. Same dark theme and similar setting

If anyone has a suggestion feel free to dm me or post in my profile. don't want to derail the thread
I know what you mean. And i wish there were more neutral games with that kind of atmosphere and aesthetic. Don't get me wrong, I like this game a lot with everything in it and female domination especially. But without that overall atmosphere, I wouldn't play. I guess we need more games with the horror+romance combination.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes