Kaisen78

Aug 16, 2022
And finally, the story. The world-building here actually made me marvel at the very notions of order and chaos - isn't it the case that the ancients considered the feminine principle as chaotic, with males as the harbingers of order? Whereas in this historical era, I'm getting the vibe that the roles have been reversed - with males depicted as wild and primordial. Not a critique, I could never take such philosophies seriously, but a curious observation.
How do I unlock the scene with the two latex futa in the hotel? I missed it.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
This game surely have style, Light to medium femdom at the moment, and I'm sure the further relationships with mistress Will go, the heavier it will be.
At the moment there is no reason to reject mistresses cause it's to early to choose "The One"

Exp, money, skills are not used also (not finished this update yet, maybe I'm wrong)

Bellatrix is my Favourite at the moment, direct and honest, I'd say kind and protective (in some strange way) but not sure we can say that 'bout any of female characters here))

But if someone is still hoping for lovey-dovey alpha relations or some big status in coven society... Nah, I don' t think so, Favourite slave/pet/cattle at best.

Last edited:

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've never heard of World of Darkness or witchcraft games but am obsessed with horror and lovecraft works but dislike bdsm if bdsm is optional and not forced then I'll give this game a try but if bdsm is not avoidable I'll forever pass and ignore this game.

Reactions: MystrageX

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I've never heard of World of Darkness or witchcraft games but am obsessed with horror and lovecraft works but dislike bdsm if bdsm is optional and not forced then I'll give this game a try but if bdsm is not avoidable I'll forever pass and ignore this game.
The only way to avoid BDSM in a Darktoz game is to not play it

I'm not BDSM fan myself, I come for the futa and pegging (not inherently an act of femdom) and try not to think too much about the rest of it

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The only way to avoid BDSM in a Darktoz game is to not play it

I'm not BDSM fan myself, I come for the futa and pegging (not inherently an act of femdom) and try not to think too much about the rest of it
Yes futa content is why I am interested but I don't know what pegging is but it don't sound like a good fetish, in other words you don't know so your saying I should try it and find out on my own?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes futa content is why I am interested but I don't know what pegging is but it don't sound like a good fetish, in other words you don't know so your saying I should try it and find out on my own?
Pegging is a woman using a strap on to fuck a guy's ass.

I don't think that is what lemonfreak mean. You can't ignore the bdsm here because that is the main theme kink of the Shadow Over Blackmore, and all the other darktoz's games.

Reactions: Dysphorika

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
RC-1138 Boss has eloquently explained pegging to you but their definition lacks nuance, there are men who love the idea of a woman physically and verbally dominating them, probably while dressed in leather or PVC; the kink is the humiliation

On the other hand there are men like me who recognoise that the butt is a source of pleasure (the early 2000s movie Road Trip has a scene featuring this type of content)and wish to explore it; we tend to be power bottoms

I do know what the game contains, I attempted (poorly) to explain to you that BDSM content is mandatory in this game, as it has been in all of Darktoz's previous games but that it is possible, if you are not actively offended by certain fetishes, to not think about it while you play (the game 'Lisa' contained a scene in which the protagonist is gang raped, it was technically avoidable but partof a longer path; I saw it and couldn't bring myself to keep playing so deleted the game and cancelled my Patreon pledge)

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
RC-1138 Boss has eloquently explained pegging to you but their definition lacks nuance, there are men who love the idea of a woman physically and verbally dominating them, probably while dressed in leather or PVC; the kink is the humiliation

On the other hand there are men like me who recognoise that the butt is a source of pleasure (the early 2000s movie Road Trip has a scene featuring this type of content)and wish to explore it; we tend to be power bottoms

I do know what the game contains, I attempted (poorly) to explain to you that BDSM content is mandatory in this game, as it has been in all of Darktoz's previous games but that it is possible, if you are not actively offended by certain fetishes, to not think about it while you play (the game 'Lisa' contained a scene in which the protagonist is gang raped, it was technically avoidable but partof a longer path; I saw it and couldn't bring myself to keep playing so deleted the game and cancelled my Patreon pledge)
Ah leather as in AHS the only leather clothing I love is a leather coat and as for bdsm I prefer switch only and as for activities with the butt I will say yes but only in games and only with futa/trans no males and def not real life I am a lgbt supporter and would not mind finding a transgender but I am only purly a switch.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, does anyone know the name of the artist and the title of the song in the game?

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes