Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
the game 'Lisa' contained a scene in which the protagonist is gang raped, it was technically avoidable but partof a longer path; I saw it and couldn't bring myself to keep playing so deleted the game and cancelled my Patreon pledge
I find it hard to believe that you would stop playing and cancel your subscription because of one scene.. it seems to me that there must have been more things annoying you about that game and this scene was just the last straw..

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I find it hard to believe that you would stop playing and cancel your subscription because of one scene.. it seems to me that there must have been more things annoying you about that game and this scene was just the last straw..
I also hate the character who led the gang rape

Ideally I wanted him to be murdered by the main character or someone close to her. If not that then seeing him forced into submission and sissyfied

At the very least it would've been nice if the dev hadn't taken that story from 4 to 11
Haven't heard of a game called Lisa, but I thought rape was something Patreon doesn't allow anyway?
They don't but they also don't actively search for banned content, relying instead on user reports

I'm not going to snitch on the dev purely because they included content I dislike, that's a bitch move, I just stopped giving them money and playing the game

Last edited:

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
I also hate the character who led the gang rape

Ideally I wanted him to be murdered by the main character or someone close to her. If not that then seeing him forced into submission and sissyfied

At the very least it would've been nice if the dev hadn't taken that story from 4 to 11
I've never played the game so I don't know what you mean, but I can see that there was more than just one gang scene.

to your last sentence, lately I see a lot of games that are without an interesting idea, or the characters lack personalities, or they mostly blend with others, where basically every character is the same, just looks different.. some developers work on two games at the same time and basically everything that happens in one game shows up in the other and becomes the same..

unfortunately, Darktoz is no exception to this and his characters lack complex personalities.. a lot of characters basically switch between calm and explosive and back between two sentences, they just act the same or at least close enough.. this is not good character writing, it's just sloppy and unimaginative.. that's basically why I don't like SOB too much, there isn't a single interesting character, quantity won over quality, I guess..

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
unfortunately, Darktoz is no exception to this and his characters lack complex personalities.. a lot of characters basically switch between calm and explosive and back between two sentences, they just act the same or at least close enough.. this is not good character writing, it's just sloppy and unimaginative.. that's basically why I don't like SOB too much, there isn't a single interesting character, quantity won over quality, I guess..
Isn't it a bit weird that you say the animations are bad, the story could be from a five year old and the character writing is sloppy and unimaginative and all the other stuff that you said you would have done better...that you don't like the game that much and so on...

...yet you spend your entire forum time in this game thread? I mean after almost one year I would have just moved on to another game? Why stay forever and convince strangers on the internet that this game is not as good as they think?

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Oh thank god, I almost lost hope.. I hope it's not fake news..
Not fake! From Patreon "I have decided to put my focus on FCity MANTIS at least for a short while. I don't want to make this a huge update but I want to start finishing some ends." :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caejat

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Isn't it a bit weird that you say the animations are bad, the story could be from a five year old and the character writing is sloppy and unimaginative and all the other stuff that you said you would have done better...that you don't like the game that much and so on...

...yet you spend your entire forum time in this game thread? I mean after almost one year I would have just moved on to another game? Why stay forever and convince strangers on the internet that this game is not as good as they think?
Laugh all you want, I do think he has a point. And most of us I believe just hang around whether we love or hate the game because we can find nothing comparable to play.

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
I'm not even into femdom, tried this one cuz of crazy good looking characters. Are there any more games as high quality in details & style as this one?

Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
Weird question, but I downloaded an older version of the game a while ago and had a few saves. I deleted the entire game file from my PC. Now, months later, I downloaded a newer version of the game, and the old saves from the previous version keep popping up in the game even after I deleted the file. I want to delete my old saves permanently, so I went into the game/saves file to find a couple of saves and deleted them. Yet every time I start the game they keep popping up. So how exactly do I permanently delete the saves?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Weird question, but I downloaded an older version of the game a while ago and had a few saves. I deleted the entire game file from my PC. Now, months later, I downloaded a newer version of the game, and the old saves from the previous version keep popping up in the game even after I deleted the file. I want to delete my old saves permanently, so I went into the game/saves file to find a couple of saves and deleted them. Yet every time I start the game they keep popping up. So how exactly do I permanently delete the saves?
Like ALL renpy games the saves are stored in 2 locations, the game folder itself and c/users/username/appdata/roaming/renpy

You need to delete both

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I had no idea that renpy games stored saves in two locations. Thank you.
You're welcome

It's useful because you don't need to move saves from the old to new version and can even delete the game once you're done playing to save disk space, safe in the knowledge that your saves will be there when the new one comes out

Reactions: Satyr90
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes