f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
According to patreon, v0.2.3 should be available (and free?). Maybe someone can post the newest version here.

4 days ago at 4:42 PM

Merry Xmas and a happy new year!

A kinky Xmas to all of you out there :)

Thank you for all the support in 2022! Since you are all givers we make Shadow over Blackmore 0.2.3 available for the public now! It is free for everyone to play!

I wish you all the best, have a nice christmas and a good start in the new year!

Stay kinky!

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
I have downloaded the 2.3 Version but the Game ends at the same Point like the 2.2 Version. In the Water when Nico gets taken from Malthara. Do i have to start a New Game or something?

• Angry
Reactions: Caejat

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
I have downloaded the 2.3 Version but the Game ends at the same Point like the 2.2 Version. In the Water when Nico gets taken from Malthara. Do i have to start a New Game or something?
same here and i started new game and it's end in the same spot like last update idk why, it is a bug or what ?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
0.2.2 and 0.2.3 have pretty much the same content i think. Only bugfixes and typos

And your old savegames do not work. the map and the new side quest is not working if you don't start a new game

xwor639

May 19, 2017
Are futas like jinx going to have a penis growth mechanic probably just text otherwise is there just going to be more generic ones somewhere?
The game seems to perform well and the plot is simple enough so far. Ty if you comment on this post

Oct 25, 2017
So it's going to be a day per update, right? I'm kinda worried about this. I know the production value just jumped up to a million from Darktoz's previous work and I know it's probably taking a ton of time to release updates. But at this pace we're getting to a week in-game only in 2024 lol

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes