Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Jinx and Meghan.

Now that I think of it, back when I played v1 in June, I didn't even have Jinx as an option on the map (although no idea whether she existed then). And I'm pretty sure I chose 0% this time, too (had to start from scratch because my saved got botched, although it did remember that I had played through it, so I had the option to skip).
if you claim to have met Jinx and Meghan, then for Jinx you are not telling the truth and for Meghan, you can see her in the bar, but you can't click on her.. the game is programmed that way and unless you tweaked something in the code, your claims are not based on truth..

That's such a weird cop-out. Defensive much? Either way, resorted to putting on some Tomaso Albinoni's oboe concertos.
I don't have to be defensive, I didn't program the game.. I just offered you the option to fix it yourself..

Verbal IQ life? Although true, I kind of noticed the shoes, but my brain must have readily taken it as a retcon, 1984-style.

Also, that line sounds to me akin to 《Get out of my swamp》.
nope, it's just funny that you noticed the little things and missed the big things..

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
if you claim to have met Jinx and Meghan, then for Jinx you are not telling the truth and for Meghan, you can see her in the bar, but you can't click on her.. the game is programmed that way and unless you tweaked something in the code, your claims are not based on truth..
Maybe it's bugged. What if it broke because I scrolled back to make sure it was at 0%? Who knows? Again, I'm not exactly bitching, and I'm happy I saw those scenes. Although I half-expected to see every futa changed to a strapon.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
There is still one rather important bug to be fixed in 0.2.3. Just at the beginning of the second day, looking at the changed picture increases 1 point of "essence" instead of one point of "insight" as it's supposed to do.

If any of you are patreons, please let Darktoz know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
There is still one rather important bug to be fixed in 0.2.3. Just at the beginning of the second day, looking at the changed picture increases 1 point of "essence" instead of one point of "insight" as it's supposed to do.

If any of you are patreons, please let Darktoz know.
Double-checked, texted the author on discord. Thank you

Reactions: slider

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
male on futa? :(
I wouldn't rule it out but ...
In this game?

Sorry to say but, there's not a chance in SMEG that'll happen!!!!

In Darktoz games, male's are never gonna be better than female's or futa's.
Yeah, in darktoz games, males are always bottom.
Are you familiar with topping from the bottom? The idea of being on the recieving end while being in total control and, for example, riding that dick to completion and continuing to do so, no allowing it to go soft, until the man is ready to go again, not caring that he's really sensitive down there

Darktoz might make a scene like that but they won't ever make with one in which the male has agency

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and Axel34

KathrinZB

Oct 26, 2020
Yesterday, I spent 5 hours degening the update (of which I learned while browsing rule34.xxx, hilariously enough). Here are a few thoughts (rather jumbled, but I procrastinated writing this long enough).

1. I still encountered two futa characters while putting the futa slider to 0% - is that intentional? Of course, they are fully marked as such, but I'm curious as to how that slider works.

2. Music - I wish the final version added [elevator] music to the entire game, it's kind of unfortunate only to have any sound during lewd scenes.

3. I was playing the 2.1 version, not sure what typos 2.2 has fixed, but here's the list of the typos I did find in my playthrough (commas, typos, heretic > heretical, the coal picture in Samantha's office bugging out other the sculpture picture).

4. Somewhat surprising to have two futa characters, but so far only 1 pegging scene (as a bad ending at that). I hope there's more content with Miko, she's about the only East Asian. And regarding the futa drama in the thread above - I'm too innocent to engage in it, fuck you all (smiley_face).

That said, this is by far the crowning jewel of your entire work, Darktoz! I played Mantis and Dark Elves, and it's incredible to see you branch out into so many styles since then - of course, you gravitate more to the dirty punk aesthetic, while here you've gone for a more slick latex look, and yet you have managed to combine them in a sensible, non-contradictory way. It might be a decent work to be proud of before AI puts all our artists and game designers our of work...

And finally, the story. The world-building here actually made me marvel at the very notions of order and chaos - isn't it the case that the ancients considered the feminine principle as chaotic, with males as the harbingers of order? Whereas in this historical era, I'm getting the vibe that the roles have been reversed - with males depicted as wild and primordial. Not a critique, I could never take such philosophies seriously, but a curious observation.
Well maybe you encoutered FuTa-Chars. But this doesnt mean that they had sex with you, or did I miss sth.
I frankly belive that e.g. the Valkyrie has a part in the story with the m.c...maybe she will safe you later since she is strong...muscular.....handsome and a futa. It would be a shame if a player who dont like futas will be punished for missing some good storyparts.
Belive it or not..you may have encountered a futa IRL.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Are you familiar with topping from the bottom? The idea of being on the recieving end while being in total control and, for example, riding that dick to completion
Are you talking about futas here? I'm somewhat confused.

What I could imagine would be a single character who would let MC be a "service top". Yes, it's opening a can of warms, and it would be a waste of a character slot, so I myself wouldn't like it... Curiously enough, its main draw for me would be story-related, pertaining to exploring the psychology of the town's females, whether they're all dominant by nature, or whether some feel forced into maintaining an imposing façade by their current Coven's politics.

But again, I have an inkling suspicion that giving maledom frogs a chance is dangerous, would take from the content, and if implemented, I would highly advise to introduce a fresh new character instead of pushing it onto the existing ones (dommy maid Mathilda is perfection as she is).

Reactions: Dysphorika

Tufa

Sep 1, 2017
In this game?

Sorry to say but, there's not a chance in SMEG that'll happen!!!!

In Darktoz games, male's are never gonna be better than female's or futa's.
Yeah, in darktoz games, males are always bottom.
I hope you both right and we get futadom instead of maledom in the girlfriend's cuckold content.
maledom will break Darktoz spirit , poor skeleton

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes