BDSM_is_LOVE

Jun 3, 2018
It's the first darktoz game I play so I have a two questions:
- Does it have negative consequences if I follow multiple woman as a sub or should I focus on just one?
- Is there a "overview/guide" of which female is into which fetishes?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
It's the first darktoz game I play so I have a two questions:
- Does it have negative consequences if I follow multiple woman as a sub or should I focus on just one?
- Is there a "overview/guide" of which female is into which fetishes?
- it can have negative consequences if you follow just one woman as well ;) right now i think it is too early to say but i don't think whoring around early will have a negative effect
- no guide, yet

Reactions: BDSM_is_LOVE

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Isn't it a bit weird that you say the animations are bad, the story could be from a five year old and the character writing is sloppy and unimaginative and all the other stuff that you said you would have done better...that you don't like the game that much and so on...

...yet you spend your entire forum time in this game thread? I mean after almost one year I would have just moved on to another game? Why stay forever and convince strangers on the internet that this game is not as good as they think?
there is absolutely nothing strange about it, you just don't understand me.. I really don't like this game too much for the reasons I already mentioned, but that doesn't change the fact that I like the previous Darktoz's games, especially femdom city mantis, that's also why I keep coming back.. I guess, I secretly hope he reads this and something changes, call me an optimist

as for his writing, I would have thought that after 5 games his writing would be on a different level, but it actually seems like he's writing a more complex story for the first time.. since the previous games weren't that sophisticated and femdom is more or less about dirty talk, which by the way he does brilliantly in my opinion, it could basically be true that he's writing a more complex story for the first time and thus it's understandable why it makes such an impression.. even though I have experience in writing, I never said that I could write it better, nor did I imply that, it is your assumption that you consider me to be such an arrogant person.. if I am really that arrogant, why would I did even try to explain anything to you in the first place?!

as for this profile, I only created it to comment on this game.. that was its only intention, its only purpose, and that's why I'm only in this game thread

and I won't convince anyone that this game is not that good, if I comment on something, I comment on the facts, or feelings about the game, that's what this thread is about, right?!

• Angry
Reactions: FutadomLover

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
the only ones constantly hating on the game are you and him. i can see why this post has triggered you as well
I'm not hating the game.. if you look back a few comments I was even defending Darktoz and this game as well.. I literally played devil's advocate for him which just proves that you don't understand, but still, you jump to conclusions

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
there is absolutely nothing strange about it, you just don't understand me.. I really don't like this game too much for the reasons I already mentioned, but that doesn't change the fact that I like the previous Darktoz's games, especially femdom city mantis, that's also why I keep coming back.. I guess, I secretly hope he reads this and something changes, call me an optimist

as for his writing, I would have thought that after 5 games his writing would be on a different level, but it actually seems like he's writing a more complex story for the first time.. since the previous games weren't that sophisticated and femdom is more or less about dirty talk, which by the way he does brilliantly in my opinion, it could basically be true that he's writing a more complex story for the first time and thus it's understandable why it makes such an impression.. even though I have experience in writing, I never said that I could write it better, nor did I imply that, it is your assumption that you consider me to be such an arrogant person.. if I am really that arrogant, why would I did even try to explain anything to you in the first place?!

as for this profile, I only created it to comment on this game.. that was its only intention, its only purpose, and that's why I'm only in this game thread

and I won't convince anyone that this game is not that good, if I comment on something, I comment on the facts, or feelings about the game, that's what this thread is about, right?!
If you want him to read your thoughts, why not go on his discord and talk to him? Or become his patreon for a month and send him a message. It's not like he's unavailable. Would be a better option then writing in a pirate forum he visits like once a year. You always talk about your experience in writing, yet your posts read pretty awful like someone else already pointed out, and then you say you can't compare that. But your best quote in this post is

"If I am really that arrogant, why would I did even try to explain anything to you in the first place?!"
- This sums up everything so well. And you most likely don't even see why

You don't comment on facts, And you don't speak facts! Something like you not enjoying characters or the story doesn't make it factually unenjoyable for others! On the contrary, I think something about this game and how well it is received triggers you, and that is why you are constantly nagging.

It is so useless talking to you, because you neither reflect nor think for one second in your mind that you could be wrong...

Good luck with your writing career

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
If you want him to read your thoughts, why not go on his discord and talk to him? Or become his patreon for a month and send him a message. It's not like he's unavailable. Would be a better option then writing in a pirate forum he visits like once a year.
maybe you shouldn't think so much, because your conclusions haven't met with reality.. moreover, it would be good if you read with understanding not with emotions, because with emotions you read and see things you want to see not what is there.. apparently, it's very easy to trigger you, because I didn't even try and it almost looks like you like to attack me, but yet you still claim that I'm triggered by the game, isn't that projection interesting?! and I spoke to Darktoz, some ideas get along, some doesn't, but that doesn't mean I can't come to the forum and have my say

You always talk about your experience in writing, yet your posts read pretty awful like someone else already pointed out, and then you say you can't compare that.
I really don't know where you saw that I always talk about my writing experience, I'm not even writer.. I mentioned it twice and both times someone told me I have to be a better writer for allowing myself to evaluate others, so I just mentioned that I have experience, but I never said or thought that I'm better or worse than others, again you only see the things you want

But your best quote in this post is

"If I am really that arrogant, why would I did even try to explain anything to you in the first place?!"
- This sums up everything so well. And you most likely don't even see why
well, if that sentence seems arrogant to you, it's only because you want to see it that way, it certainly wasn't meant that way... it's obvious that you want to see me as an arrogant person and that's why it doesn't matter what I write, I still be arrogant to you

You don't comment on facts, And you don't speak facts! Something like you not enjoying characters or the story doesn't make it factually unenjoyable for others! On the contrary, I think something about this game and how well it is received triggers you, and that is why you are constantly nagging.
the facts I'm talking about are bugs in the game, like the sudden appearance of Miranda's shoes, a sudden change of the main character's eyes or passing body parts through objects in almost every scene, etc., those are facts.. for some reason you're confusing them with my feelings about the game

It is so useless talking to you, because you neither reflect nor think for one second in your mind that you could be wrong...
and if there is a sentence that describes you, it must definitely be this one.. it's funny that you don't see the irony in that.. I'm trying explain things to you and wait for you to show me where I'm wrong, but instead you keep insulting me, implying that I don't have the ability or capacity to understand things and you keep trying to make me an arrogant person.. this is supposed to be a discussion, not a duel, but what do I know, I'm the arrogant one after all

• Angry
Reactions: FutadomLover

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
jesus christ, another wall of text with 0 interesting content just made about yourself :rolleyes:

i wasn't attacking you, just pointing out the obvious. it is weird that you only visit this thread out of the thousands in the forum for a year and talk all negative. but i have given you way more attention than you deserve and i am sorry for that, because it is ultimately what you want. so i will stop

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
jesus christ, another wall of text with 0 interesting content just made about yourself :rolleyes:

i wasn't attacking you, just pointing out the obvious. it is weird that you only visit this thread out of the thousands in the forum for a year and talk all negative. but i have given you way more attention than you deserve and i am sorry for that, because it is ultimately what you want. so i will stop
well, I also talked about you, but you only see what you want to see and as usual you twisted my words.. the weird thing is that you are more aware of how long I have been registered on this forum than I do.. well my life doesn't revolve around this forum, I'm here about 5-10 times per year with the exception of when someone replies to my comments, because it's rude not to reply

• Angry
Reactions: LurkerGuy

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I clicked it and said internally "Please be done with Daz, Darktoz. The Dark Elf game was great minus RPGM and Daz. It holds back your content and brings it from a 9-10 to a 7. Really the only issue, hope they didnt---- FUCKIN HELL! THEY USED FUCKIN DAZ AGAIN!"

I guess its nice they used Renpy instead of RPGM, which was fart in church awkward last time. Small steps toward Darktoz perfection I guess. Slowly but surely improving.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
I clicked it and said internally "Please be done with Daz, Darktoz. The Dark Elf game was great minus RPGM and Daz. It holds back your content and brings it from a 9-10 to a 7. Really the only issue, hope they didnt---- FUCKIN HELL! THEY USED FUCKIN DAZ AGAIN!"

I guess its nice they used Renpy instead of RPGM, which was fart in church awkward last time. Small steps toward Darktoz perfection I guess. Slowly but surely improving.
This is btw the first time Darktoz used Daz3d. All the other games were done with a different render program

also I wouldn't expect him to learn to draw hentai art anytime soon

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022

What the fuck are you talking about his rpgm games are great

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes