Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Thank you for suggesting this game. I rarely even look at live action games but I am pleased with their Captured by Dark Elves game. Have you played through this one yet? As for RPGM, that is by far my all-time favorite engine. Many of the games on it have been a lot of fun and the familiatiry of the tilesets makes for a comforting experience.
I played it some time ago. It was surprisingly fun, a bit grindy but fun. As you're a prisoner you seem not have a choice, and yet you do. The elves have their own personality and there seem to have several endings. I saved the slaves and ended up as a free man with the barbarian woman as a companion.

BlazeSM

May 14, 2022
Can someone tell me how many endings does this game have so far? I found 2
And yeah, Darktoz nailed it with the the atmosphere is just brilliant

ILIYAK

Feb 18, 2021
Is that so? Apart from Femdom City I don't really think that's true. The Pov protagonists from Captured by Dark Elves or Asylum for example just submit more and more the longer the game goes on. In Blackmore the mc even gets treated as kind of special when it is outside of a sex scene
I vividly remember playing Captured by Dark Elves.
The story was good.
The constant sense of imminent crisis.
Your life is hard and survival is questionable.
And I had a clear goal in mind: Survive and Escape.
MC was Forced to submit, but the actual volume depended on the player's perception.

My BB the Miner managed to survive and ran away with newfound friends.
His captors? In his heart, he never submitted to them.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Darktoz is taking a break from this game and focusing back on Femdom City M.A.N.T.I.S. Not sure if the plan is to finish that game before going back to Shadow Over Blackmore though.
i guess he wants to finish Femdom city M.A.N.T.I.S because the ending will explains what happend on shadow over black more, like how the city was build, or who paid for it, and the relationship with Malthara from Captured by Dark elves and how did she transformed into that demon like angel

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo Humilis
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes