Dingo139

Nov 8, 2019
Does the Dick Overload setting actually remove content? Wondering about doing a replay on the balanced setting.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Does the Dick Overload setting actually remove content? Wondering about doing a replay on the balanced setting.
As far as I understand the dev's idea of the "futa-meter", some scenes are supposed to have both futa and cis-fem versions (currently, only the slug bad ending and the "pony" cart scene, IIRC). Apparently, there is supposed to be some kind of RNG involved when selecting which version of such scene you would get (with higher "futa-meter" settings you should have the higher chance of getting a futa version, while with lower settings you should have a higher chace of getting a cis-fem version). Tuning the "futa-meter" all the way down is supposed to block all futa content (i.e. you won't see any scenes that only have futa versions), but tuning it all the way up doesn't block any cis-fem content per se as far as I'm aware; you should simply get a futa outcome whenever one is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trapitalism101

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is there only 2 futa scenes at the current release?
3, if you count the "pony" cart scene... but the latter isn't really "lewd". So yes, that would only leave us with Jinx and the slug queen (provided your "futa-meter" setting is high enough)

Reactions: bamp65

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
i would not count the cart scene. but there is a futa at the bar on the dancefloor that makes it 3. still not enough, though. we need moooaaarrr!
Oh, right you are! Completely forgot about that... So yeah, that makes 3 "lewd" futa scenes and 4 scenes in total featuring futa in some way.

Reactions: FutadomLover

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Enjoyed the heck out of it, love the horror atmosphere and mystery. The girls are also pretty damn hot
Have a question tho, are the choices just "you want to see a hot scene yes/no" or are these actually majorchoices that leads you on a specific path since the girls pretty much want you for themselves and wouldn't just let you go
Also when is the update? can't wait for more

Reactions: Dysphorika
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes