Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 1813572

Overview:
What's it about?

Ha! I don't want to tell you, yet.
If you are a fan of dark fantasy and occult themes like The Ninth Gate, Vampire:
The Masquerade, World of Darkness, witchcraft, Lovecraft and so on this is for you.
And if not...well, there will still be quite a lot of dominant women in the game :D.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-17
Developer: Darktoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1813564 View attachment 1813550 View attachment 1813551 View attachment 1813552 View attachment 1813553 View attachment 1813559 View attachment 1813554 View attachment 1813566 View attachment 1813555 View attachment 1813563 View attachment 1813556 View attachment 1813557 View attachment 1813558 View attachment 1813560 View attachment 1813561 View attachment 1813562 View attachment 1813565 View attachment 1813567
Uuuh what a surprise, honestly it left me wanting more, how hot the characters are, you're crazy haha... The story so far is very surreal and terrifying, be careful when you want to play it, I don't think it's for everyone. Anyway, I look forward to the next update.

PS: I chose the only girls mode, but seeing that characters are omitted I chose 50 - 50 to not miss anything and/or appreciate all the variables, it would be nice if you choose an extreme mode (either only women or only futas), only the scenes are changed and not only the character is omitted, but well, great game for what it is going.

Apr 22, 2020
Enjoyed the heck out of it, love the horror atmosphere and mystery. The girls are also pretty damn hot
Have a question tho, are the choices just "you want to see a hot scene yes/no" or are these actually majorchoices that leads you on a specific path since the girls pretty much want you for themselves and wouldn't just let you go
Right now it's hard to see the ramifications, but some of the choices do lead to specific paths.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Lilo732

Jun 23, 2018
I just wanted to say I love this game, all those nice ladies taking care of you !
Sophia, the McGrady’s and Vivienne are really good looking, with such an exciting mindset.
Another cool feature of this game is the smile you get when the give the good answer.
Last but not least you really feel a story there, I believe it is increasing the pleasure.

Byakkogan

Jul 5, 2021
100%

and some in here still tryin' to argue that fcity is somehow better than blackmoore :rolleyes:
My only problem with Fcity is the engine its on and it crashing. T_T I've lost progress on that game so many times(even when thinking I was saving "diligently"). I wish we could get a remake of the Dark Elves game with better/updated visuals/animations, but that's asking too much honestly lol. People are probably only thinking Fcity is better because there's more content right now and its been established longer.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018
My only problem with Fcity is the engine its on and it crashing. T_T I've lost progress on that game so many times(even when thinking I was saving "diligently"). I wish we could get a remake of the Dark Elves game with better/updated visuals/animations, but that's asking too much honestly lol. People are probably only thinking Fcity is better because there's more content right now and its been established longer.
Also it's a sandbox game, so more content (even grinding scenes are femdom)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

thebishal108

Dec 13, 2022
Amazing game
But when is the next update is going to come can't wait any longer
its been almost 100 days since the last update
or is the developer abandon the game?

Can anyone please update
Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Dysphorika

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Amazing game
But when is the next update is going to come can't wait any longer
its been almost 100 days since the last update
or is the developer abandon the game?

Can anyone please update
Thanks.
Darktoz is currently working on an update for his other game, which should come out very shortly. Afterwards he'll be back to work on Blackmore.

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
I'm at the beginning

Does the game always ask for permission?

Ahah subhuman male you have to lick my femdom vampire pussy... If you want to of course! Consent is key!!!

Like fucking hell, who enjoys this, where's the noncon
There is noncon stuff, but they're bad end paths

So far the ladies who don't care if MC chooses them or not are also the ladies who won't let MC go once he's caught.

Reactions: 666dudeguy69

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I'm at the beginning

Ahah subhuman male you have to lick my femdom vampire pussy... If you want to of course! Consent is key!!!

Pretty much always IIRC, I think with a few sorta exceptions. That's part of the draw for me

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I'm at the beginning

I think this is made specifically so that the setting can realistically work. Cause you can already run into a couple game over endings. Since all these women pretty much have a permanent plan for you, without this consent contract that probably wont last too long, you'd literally just run into a game over after game over after game over, with every woman you meet.

So it's there while we probably familiarize ourselves with the world, eventually it's gonna matter less and less depending on your choices.

Reactions: pabo
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes