Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm at the beginning

Does the game always ask for permission?

Ahah subhuman male you have to lick my femdom vampire pussy... If you want to of course! Consent is key!!!

Like fucking hell, who enjoys this, where's the noncon
Agreed with this, I absolutely HATE when a game asks for... That at the beginning. Anytime I see that it makes me want to chug a bunch of alcohol first. I don't want to do that, I want to be beaten and forcefully ridden and beaten by dominant women!

sample_a827aae36320381f803cb3406174e588.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I'm at the beginning

Does the game always ask for permission?

Ahah subhuman male you have to lick my femdom vampire pussy... If you want to of course! Consent is key!!!

Like fucking hell, who enjoys this, where's the noncon
so cos you like noncon then everyone else like it two cos i dont mind that they ask for permission cos as you just said Consent is key;)

Reactions: Dysphorika

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Agreed with this, I absolutely HATE when a game asks for... That at the beginning. Anytime I see that it makes me want to chug a bunch of alcohol first. I don't want to do that, I want to be beaten and forcefully ridden and beaten by dominant women!

View attachment 2533082
and just cos you like it that dose not mean everyone else like it you do undstand that right and if you want that you could make a game that dose not ask for permission and the dev is not making this game for you only so i dont undstand whats your point is here:unsure:

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
consent sure is key in gritty edgy femdom world ^_^
this isn't because of Patreon policies I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also please apply yourself when you write
okay if consent is key then why are you upset about it like where is the logic behide that ;)

dont worry i already do that thats i said i dont mind it cos i dont speak for anyone but myself but it seems like you think you do;)

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
okay if consent is key then why are you upset about it like where is the logic behide that ;)

dont worry i already do that thats i said i dont mind it cos i dont speak for anyone but myself but it seems like you think you do;)
Not only you misunderstood him, but you are very smug about it too. Love to see it! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

View attachment 2533082
if you dont like the game ask for permission why dont you go and make your own game then cos again like i told last time the dev dose not make this game just for you so you want a game that dose not ask for permission then make it yourself :) ;)oh yeah facepalm all you want cos at the end of the day you know im right

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
consent sure is key in gritty edgy femdom world ^_^
this isn't because of Patreon policies I swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
also please apply yourself when you write
Well, yeah, it looks weird when you think about it. It didn't bother me, but if there were more things without consent or worse consequences after refusing girls, it would create a more appropriate atmosphere that like "you don't agree but have to".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
Here, most likely, this is a feature of the supernatural beings that endow this city. They need to have power over a person, his consent, albeit a formal one.
Precisely this. Isn't it explicitly stated pretty early on that the local denizens can't just jump on the MC whenever and however they want? They need contracts and binding agreements before they're allowed to do anything? Since the whole "supernatural contract" theme is pretty much the entire foundation of the game, I think it makes perfect sense that they have to be able to seduce the MC into going along with their twisted kinks.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Precisely this. Isn't it explicitly stated pretty early on that the local denizens can't just jump on the MC whenever and however they want? They need contracts and binding agreements before they're allowed to do anything? Since the whole "supernatural contract" theme is pretty much the entire foundation of the game, I think it makes perfect sense that they have to be able to seduce the MC into going along with their twisted kinks.
Exactly
And dead ends are because MC signed a contract.

Reactions: DivineRowland
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes