Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
i guess he wants to finish Femdom city M.A.N.T.I.S because the ending will explains what happend on shadow over black more, like how the city was build, or who paid for it, and the relationship with Malthara from Captured by Dark elves and how did she transformed into that demon like angel
While the plot of MANTIS is clearly linked to that of The Asylum, I wouldn't go as far as linking other Darktoz games to the same fictional universe. Thus far, I see no clear evidence of any in-universe connection between Asylum/MANTIS, CbDE and SoB, and I am inclined to believe that no such connection was ever intended by the author. Otherwise, Darktoz would have probably mentioned it oh his Patreon or Discord.

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
As far as I know Blackmore's reception has been the best of any of his games by far, and frankly I'm with them, mostly due to the better writing and world-building.
also the Ren´py motor its way better with the save files than HTLM, in the previuos motor sometimes you have a bug that some save files overwrite the same from diferent pages. Ren´py doesnt have that problem.

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Thus far, I see no clear evidence of any in-universe connection between Asylum/MANTIS, CbDE and SoB, and I am inclined to believe that no such connection was ever intended by the author.
well, I don't know what connection you expect, but Mary Knight came to Femdom City from Asylum, and Asylum is mentioned in Femdom City on many occasions as a distance part of the city. And Malthara is also a pretty big connection between CbDE and SoB

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
well, I don't know what connection you expect, but Mary Knight came to Femdom City from Asylum, and Asylum is mentioned in Femdom City on many occasions as a distance part of the city. And Malthara is also a pretty big connection between CbDE and SoB
I think Leo means the two universes are not connected. Asylum and Femdom City are clearly connected. It is not only Mary but the doctor as well, and the redhead from the showers.

Then there is Shadow over Blackmore and Captured by Dark Elves. With Malthara, the gates, demons and so on. These two are also connected.

But there is no connection between Femdom City and Shadow over Blackmore. At least not yet, I think. So these might be two different universes.

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
But there is no connection between Femdom City and Shadow over Blackmore. At least not yet, I think. So these might be two different universes.
one could speculate that the church, or rather Mother Sinistra and/or The Dark Mother could be a link between Femdom City and SoB

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I think Leo means the two universes are not connected. Asylum and Femdom City are clearly connected. It is not only Mary but the doctor as well, and the redhead from the showers.

Then there is Shadow over Blackmore and Captured by Dark Elves. With Malthara, the gates, demons and so on. These two are also connected.

Yes, that's what I meant.

one could speculate that the church, or rather Mother Sinistra and/or The Dark Mother could be a link between Femdom City and SoB
One could speculate anything to one's heart's content... but, without any supporting evidence, it will remain just that: a mere speculation.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
One could speculate anything to one's heart's content... but, without any supporting evidence, it will remain just that: a mere speculation.
well, let's see.. Malthara is in SoB, so it's safe to say that CbDE is connected to SoB.. then, CbDE has some sort of "demonic race" and The Dark Mother is also of the same race, so Femdom City and CbDE are connected, too.. if SoB introduces this race as well, which wouldn't be too weird, since SoB is set in purgatory, then Femdom City and SoB would be connected as well.. right now, the last part, is just a speculation and we'll see eventually, but I bet it will all be connected

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
well, let's see.. Malthara is in SoB, so it's safe to say that CbDE is connected to SoB.. then, CbDE has some sort of "demonic race" and The Dark Mother is also of the same race, so Femdom City and CbDE are connected, too.. if SoB introduces this race as well, which wouldn't be too weird, since SoB is set in purgatory, then Femdom City and SoB would be connected as well.. right now, the last part, is just a speculation and we'll see eventually, but I bet it will all be connected
I don't think that having a demon side character in both fcity and cbde already counts as a connection

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes