Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Agreed. While, IMHO, RPGM itself sucks big time as game engine, Darktoz really made the best of it.
Agreed and Renpy is a step up from the boring, mundane mandated turn-based boredom thats enforced with RPGM. Darktoz did what he could with it, but its still RPGM and its as bad as QSP with dragging down a great game. His Dark Elves game had one of the best endings I have seen on F95 so far.

I'd love to know when a "7" became a bad thing. People demand everything be either 1 or 10 nowadays with zero nuance and it's annoying. Darktoz is the best femdom focused developer out there. He really gets it and it supersedes whatever I think of the engine/models.

Also, Succubus Hunter another Femdom game for that ass.

Jan 5, 2023
I clicked it and said internally "Please be done with Daz, Darktoz. The Dark Elf game was great minus RPGM and Daz. It holds back your content and brings it from a 9-10 to a 7. Really the only issue, hope they didnt---- FUCKIN HELL! THEY USED FUCKIN DAZ AGAIN!"

I guess its nice they used Renpy instead of RPGM, which was fart in church awkward last time. Small steps toward Darktoz perfection I guess. Slowly but surely improving.
What's a better software to use than Daz?

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Agreed and Renpy is a step up from the boring, mundane mandated turn-based boredom thats enforced with RPGM. Darktoz did what he could with it, but its still RPGM and its as bad as QSP with dragging down a great game. His Dark Elves game had one of the best endings I have seen on F95 so far.

I'd love to know when a "7" became a bad thing. People demand everything be either 1 or 10 nowadays with zero nuance and it's annoying. Darktoz is the best femdom focused developer out there. He really gets it and it supersedes whatever I think of the engine/models.

I argue that the grinding makes the femdom BETTER in so many ways

1.the idea that you are slaving away physichally literally risking your life to please these women you are such a deranged devoted submissive you would fightvhell beasts to please your tormentors ..i want menial tasks i want combat i want to prove useful to these women i want to habe tangible service bot just sexual its more belivable ..that this warior and machine of a useful worker gets rewarded by its owner then some atractive women just wanting a wimp to lick her feet
2.the idea that yku could potentially defeat these women in combat that you are legit a nereverine tier entetiy which could anahilate this women ...yet you chose to lick the shit from their boot is what makes it hot ...i want the abilety to fight out of this situation
..yet you dont choose too

Also it allows more freedom i want more sidequests ...idk i just think its neat

Reactions: Walt71

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
What's a better software to use than Daz?
Blender, hand-drawn/homegrown and Illusion-based games typically end up being my favorites BUT you can see I can like a Daz game like Inner Growth. I suppose you can say EFFORT matters most. Alot of Daz games end up being VERY low effort because of it being open source software. But this isnt too bad and Inner Growth has pretty good animations for any kinda game, so in all honesty to be fair--- It has more to do with the time spent perfecting the characters and animation than anything else and getting it to work within your game which I can say I have only seen a few do: Inner Growth and Bad Memories being the ones I think of first.

I argue that the grinding makes the femdom BETTER in so many ways

1.the idea that you are slaving away physichally literally risking your life to please these women you are such a deranged devoted submissive you would fightvhell beasts to please your tormentors ..i want menial tasks i want combat i want to prove useful to these women i want to habe tangible service bot just sexual its more belivable ..that this warior and machine of a useful worker gets rewarded by its owner then some atractive women just wanting a wimp to lick her feet
2.the idea that yku could potentially defeat these women in combat that you are legit a nereverine tier entetiy which could anahilate this women ...yet you chose to lick the shit from their boot is what makes it hot ...i want the abilety to fight out of this situation
..yet you dont choose too

Also it allows more freedom i want more sidequests ...idk i just think its neat
I see your point and it does make sense, it's not combat though but the RPGMaker combat thats the thing, however you are right. It does make alot of sense to "earn" your place as a subby bitch rather than get it handed to you because plot. Thats why Tower of Trample and Domina have their hardcore fanbases, because of this fact.

Reactions: Boko43

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Blender, hand-drawn/homegrown and Illusion-based games typically end up being my favorites BUT you can see I can like a Daz game like Inner Growth. I suppose you can say EFFORT matters most. Alot of Daz games end up being VERY low effort because of it being open source software. But this isnt too bad and Inner Growth has pretty good animations for any kinda game, so in all honesty to be fair--- It has more to do with the time spent perfecting the characters and animation than anything else and getting it to work within your game which I can say I have only seen a few do: Inner Growth and Bad Memories being the ones I think of first.

I see your point and it does make sense, it's not combat though but the RPGMaker combat thats the thing, however you are right. It does make alot of sense to "earn" your place as a subby bitch rather than get it handed to you because plot. Thats why Tower of Trample and Domina have their hardcore fanbases, because of this fact.
Even tot and domina are not goodcenough for me ..for the most part anyway ...its being brought violently to obidience which i hate ..both female and male mc i hate sexual violence i hate physichal coercion the mc should submit because they are either deeply sunmissive were trained or manipulated or brainwashed to be so but in the end it shouldcbe willingly

I just like games of a stronger mc submiting to someone weaker or beneath them

Think supergirl becomes a lowly gangs sex slave willingly and does their biding for them

Or your are the dragon born becoming some old witches foot slave killing jarls for her pleasure ..or someone even weaker just some karen makes you go through a dungeon for her pleasure...idk

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't think this will ever happen on a Darktoz game. His protagonists are not only subs in bed but also pretty much doormats in life. :ROFLMAO:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Don't think this will ever happen on a Darktoz game. His protagonists are not only subs in bed but also pretty much doormats in life. :ROFLMAO:
Is that so? Apart from Femdom City I don't really think that's true. The Pov protagonists from Captured by Dark Elves or Asylum for example just submit more and more the longer the game goes on. In Blackmore the mc even gets treated as kind of special when it is outside of a sex scene

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is that so? Apart from Femdom City I don't really think that's true. The Pov protagonists from Captured by Dark Elves or Asylum for example just submit more and more the longer the game goes on. In Blackmore the mc even gets treated as kind of special when it is outside of a sex scene
Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, but that is the sensation i had about them, the protagonists. :unsure:

Reactions: FutadomLover

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for suggesting this game. I rarely even look at live action games but I am pleased with their Captured by Dark Elves game. Have you played through this one yet? As for RPGM, that is by far my all-time favorite engine. Many of the games on it have been a lot of fun and the familiatiry of the tilesets makes for a comforting experience.

Reactions: Asia Argento

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I played Inner Growth and I don't recall a single animation.. all scenes were just images
Animations are quick moving images. And IG did that. It was slower than traditional animation but it still did the trick. Gave the illusion of "animation" that's why I said it was an example of good Daz.

Thank you for suggesting this game. I rarely even look at live action games but I am pleased with their Captured by Dark Elves game. Have you played through this one yet? As for RPGM, that is by far my all-time favorite engine. Many of the games on it have been a lot of fun and the familiarity of the tile sets makes for a comforting experience.
No, not yet. I am waiting for a few more updates. I just figured a fellow femdom aficionado like you should know of its presence.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Isent the mc tied to a prophecy in captured by dark elves ? He is a strong fighter he defeats a monster impresses everyone

I love that having to apologize for surviving for being a good warior

In asylum mc is a wealthy person who can chose ti escape all this

Asia Argento

Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Isent the mc tied to a prophecy in captured by dark elves ? He is a strong fighter he defeats a monster impresses everyone

I love that having to apologize for surviving for being a good warior
Yes, he then speaks to Arachna herself and gains her favor which bothers all of his Dark Elf captors besides the priestess. You can then use this to gain MINOR concessions for your fellow slaves. Or dont. It's subtle and smart design and a good mechanic to have also a power bottom submissive in a way.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Well, in the Asylum you can play defiant, but it will lock you out of much of the lewd content. Not quite sure about CbDE... never finished that one; too much pointless grinding in the mines for my taste.

Caejat

Jan 21, 2022
Animations are quick moving images. And IG did that. It was slower than traditional animation but it still did the trick. Gave the illusion of "animation" that's why I said it was an example of good Daz.
you are confusing it with another game, because there were no such animations either.. all the scenes are still images, no movement, no quick moving images, nothing.. you always have to do a mouse click to see the next image from the scene

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes