SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Before i try to get back into this, I have question about all these choice's... Is there a route where you only get dominated etc by your wife given these two teaser screenshots, I'd like to stay on a wife only path if possible?

screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png

or maybe even with the Matriarch?...

screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Before i try to get back into this, I have question about all these choice's... Is there a route where you only get dominated etc by your wife given these two teaser screenshots, I'd like to stay on a wife only path if possible?

View attachment 2725923 View attachment 2725926

or maybe even with the Matriarch?...

View attachment 2725938 View attachment 2725942
These are hypothetical questions by a therapist in the beginning. There is no wife in the game. At least not yet.

I think you can play it like that with the matriarch and "deny" everybody else. But that would mean you miss a lot of content

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I think the update's almost done, at least that's what I can tell from the first couple lines of the latest patreon post
He started working on it not too long ago and he already said the update's going to be a big one, so it's very unlikely he's done already. Get comfortable mate, I doubt you'll see this game update for a long while still.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, there was a community poll if there should be a short update with just sidequests or a big one with another full day plus sidequests. The latter won and that picture above was posted after the result. The artbook is the latest release and it got released mid june. judging on his usual 3 months cycle I'd say mid september is possible

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Pool results are as follows:

1. Futa, with 30%
2. Pegging, with 16%
3. Piss, with 14%
4. Feet, with 12%

All other options got fairly low scores in comparison. Darktoz has already confirmed the top3 will get at least 1 scene in the upcoming update, and personally I'd expect feet to get some love too.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
As someone not into hard/masculine (dickgirl/pegging)/gross out challange femdom I really appreciate the "red flag" talk at the beginning. That game... The visuals and ladys are stellar, the game part quite nice. Wish there would be a few more options instead of "do something that will haunt the rest of your life (IRL :p)" and "nothing 'cause red flag".

Love the (ending?) scene in the haunted hotel; it even had a happy end for the MC. More of that type of domination would be great.

Not gonna lie my main interest in this game is the hot chauffeur vampire. As the description says it reminds me of my favorite vampire rpg.
Bellatrix... yeah, love her; not just 'cause shes the perfect mix of hot, but also 'cause she seems to have a good working moral compass. :D ...Her kinks though :WutFace:

Pool results are as follows:

1. Futa, with 30%
2. Pegging, with 16%
3. Piss, with 14%
4. Feet, with 12%

All other options got fairly low scores in comparison. Darktoz has already confirmed the top3 will get at least 1 scene in the upcoming update, and personally I'd expect feet to get some love too.
:HideThePain:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Am I the only one who refused chastity ? :unsure:

And yes, I only have eyes for Beaxtrix at the moment, really the one that interests me the most in this city.
Well tbf we haven't really had a chance to get to know any women yet.
The first update was all about moving into the town and getting started at work, and v2 expanded on that.
So our encounters with women have been brief.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes