4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Lol bad player blames game for being bad at it.
Beat the boss on my second try after learning mobility was important from my first attempt.

It's not hard, and there are multiple strategies to defeat that boss. If you can't beat the boss, it's because you're understanding of the game is too shallow, and you deserve to lose until you get better.

She gives you a boobjob after you finish reading the second chapter of the book I think. I think it might be bugged, because sometimes this scene triggers and sometimes it doesn't.
I tried many times but it doesn't work

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
If I wanted a challenge I'd try playing actual hard games like dark souls etc, but I just wanted to chill in the afternoon and have some fun, all I got was insane AoE spam and nothing more, what's there to enjoy? Sure if that's the kind of fun to you then I don't judge.
I don't know man. That's just rude to the developers putting in all this hard work to make their game. They're making a game, and adding in adult content.

Japanese eroge aren't even easy normally. Rance is not a traditionally easy game. Kamidori is not a traditionally easy game. MGQ and ROBF are not traditionally easy games either.

If the developer stated that the game will be hard then I'll take my words back, right now I didn't enjoy a single thing in that boss fight.
Yes. Ason's prior game was also a challenge. In their patron they've stated they're an indie game developer who likes to include adult content in their games.

And you attacked me without a reason, sure I'm bad at this game, so what? if attacking bad player who tries their best to be able to win, improve and still can't gives you big dick energy then I'd suggest taking some long walk, maybe that'll clear your mind and you'll become less toxic but hey, do what you want man.
Advice was given, everyone's polite and having a simple discussion, and my first reply to you was just to reframe your perception. You refused to do so, so I had to be more forceful in my words so they wouldn't be ignored. Again, I've given advice on how to fight this boss already.

I don't care about internet brownie points or whatnot.

As a fellow developer I just don't want people putting in as much effort as these guys get their effort belittled.

EDIT: Also, how is "you deserve to lose" an offensive statement? I'm saying it objectively. If you don't know how chess pieces move, you deserve to lose. If you don't know you can hold the jump button down for higher jumps in a platformer you deserve to lose. If you don't understand the basics of how the crafting system works, you deserve to lose.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you two know there is a pm function by click on username and then Start conversation
cause this is getting way to off topic....

as for the boss i beat him at 2. try with wind armor skill which gives haste(2 moves per turn) very useful

Last edited:
Reactions: DAAisuke

Apokalyx

Jun 20, 2018
I just defeated the boss by just spamming the dark sword thing and drinking those soul bottles to lower the corruption and healing pots if I get hit and some focus pots if my block rate is too low.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Endless mode sounds great, shame you can't keep anything you gain in it but they say it might provide some rewards in the future so that's good.
bug.png
Well, that's not good, my old save is borked.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019
Wht u need is light element stones and light element weapons, focus potions , reduce erosion potions and enhance ur necklace with dark element.
Rush to nearest summoning stone and use D.Same for 2nd stone. Dont even think of hitting the stone. Then kill the boss in fire.
Lure him into fire.Use focus potion and block him that means face to face combat and hit so he cant get out of the fire.
If u get pushed by his skill, go back to ur position again to block him.

Important-(A focus potion spawn near u whenever the boss umm.. breakdown?)So u dont need to bring a lot of focus potions.1 focus potion for 1round.
He breakdown 2time so u will get 2 focus potions. mean u need to kill him 3times 3 rounds.

So all u need is only 2 or 1focus potion,4 or 5 light element and throw at him deal 75light damage, 2 Light infused weapons, 4or5 erosion potion and DARK INFUSED NECKLACE ofcourse u can infuse with focus potion too.

I didnt bring hp potion almost die while trying to reach 2nd summoing stone.
But a few walk do the trick. The focus potion really help. My hp didnt go down under 90 while facing the boss. All u need is to use D for 2 summoning stones. Then walk or use hp potion and focus potion, u good to go again.

He is weak against light.
U must use or infuse light element.
I deal 75light damage by throwing or using light element stone . And fire on the ground deal 5or10damage. My light infused weapon deal alot too. 20200820_213716.jpg

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Wht u need is light element stones and light element weapons, focus potions , reduce erosion potions and enhance ur necklace with dark element.
Rush to nearest summoning stone and use D.Same for 2nd stone. Dont even think of hitting the stone. Then kill the boss in fire.
Lure him into fire.Use focus potion and block him that means face to face combat and hit so he cant get out of the fire.

Important-(A focus potion spawn near u whenever the boss umm.. breakdown?)So u dont need to bring a lot of focus potions.1 focus potion for 1round.
He breakdown 2time so u will get 2 focus potions. mean u need to kill him 3times 3 rounds.

So all u need is only 2 or 1focus potion,4 or 5 light element and throw at him deal 75light damage, 2 Light infused weapons, 4or5 erosion potion and DARK INFUSED NECKLACE ofcourse u can infuse with focus potion too.

But a few walk do the trick. The focus potion really help. My hp didnt go down under 90 while facing the boss. All u need is to use D for 2 summoning stones. Then walk or use hp potion and focus potion, u good to go again.

I deal 75light damage by throwing or using light element stone . And fire on the ground deal 5or10damage. My light infused weapon deal alot too. View attachment 780043
That's a viable strategy, but it's probably better to just have haste on a weapon since you get two actions every turn. Instead of only moving 2 spaces before the dark knight attacks you'll get to move 4. You won't need to block if you can just not be in attack range.

You can also just use the dagger's jump active for extra mobility to get around. You don't have to operate under the assumption that you'll be taking a lot of hits and damage.

It's possible to beat the boss without getting knocked down even once.

Oh... Almost forgot to mention!

Seems you're pretty new with computers. If you want to take screenshots it's really easy. There's a program called Gyazo that makes it SUPER EASY, but you can just hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. That button copies a screenshot of the screen into your clipboard. You can paste that clipboard image inside MSPaint and save the file and you'll get a screenshot of your screen.

Cheers ~

Last edited:

Destro98a

Aug 25, 2020

I deal 75light damage by throwing or using light element stone . And fire on the ground deal 5or10damage. My light infused weapon deal alot too. View attachment 780043
I use foucs potion from the start and i dont even need to dodge or run.destory two stones using cursed sword three time first for stone on left , second for minions respawn from other stone and three for last stone the focus potion do respawn everytime the boss fall down saying that using foucs potion is the right way .respect for that information ffuk i dont use light weapon so it take a while.So using light weapon will make faster progess. Dont use D on boss he resist dark.
Materials need
1. 2focus potions
2. 4reduce erosion potions
3. 2well-forged weapons
And Hp potion just in case but 1by1 with boss the focus potion blocks attack and spells so hp reg almost every turns (thx for this too ffuk

Reactions: NOTJON

Destro98a

Aug 25, 2020
That's a viable strategy, but it's probably better to just have haste on a weapon since you get two actions every turn. Instead of only moving 2 spaces before the dark knight attacks you'll get to move 4. You won't need to block if you can just not be in attack range.

You can also just use the dagger's jump active for extra mobility to get around. You don't have to operate under the assumption that you'll be taking a lot of hits and damage.

It's possible to beat the boss without getting knocked down even once.

Oh... Almost forgot to mention!

Seems you're pretty new with computers. If you want to take screenshots it's really easy. There's a program called Gyazo that makes it SUPER EASY, but you can just hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard. That button copies a screenshot of the screen into your clipboard. You can paste that clipboard image inside MSPaint and save the file and you'll get a screenshot of your screen.

Cheers ~
You will need a lot of mana pot and well durabi haste weapon to play like that with using skills for 3rounds and you can not dodge the all 8direction skill even after you does you need to come closer again stressful game play and it will take more longer than me plus you cant dodge normal attack. without focus pot it hit hard
dodge or focus potion nah i choose focus potion even if you get hit by skill only 5damage deal with focus pot so why care to dodge. your strategy is unnecessary and take way more time .most boss skill need 2turns to dodge after that you only got 1turn to hit then dodge again.cause i already tried haste weapon after seeing past posts and post about spamming D too. you guys dont even tell us about focus potion respawn everytime boss fall that make more clear that focus potion is better (it is the message from creator xd hint.with foucs potion no dodge and make faster progess.u can hit almost every turn and focus potion respawn everytime the boss faldown so haste is shit it seem faster but slower at dealing damage and do the dodge for three rounds (

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
You will need a lot of mana pot and well durabi haste weapon to play like that with using skills for 3rounds and you can not dodge the all 8direction skill even after you does you need to come closer again stressful game play and it will take more longer than me plus you cant dodge normal attack. without focus pot it hit hard
dodge or focus potion nah i choose focus potion even if you get hit by skill only 5damage deal with focus pot so why care to dodge. your strategy is unnecessary and take way more time .most boss skill need 2turns to dodge after that you only got 1turn to hit then dodge again.cause i already tried haste weapon after seeing past posts and post about spamming D too. you guys dont even tell us about focus potion respawn everytime boss fall that make more clear that focus potion is better (it is the message from creator xd hint.with foucs potion no dodge and make faster progess.u can hit almost every turn and focus potion respawn everytime the boss faldown so haste is shit it seem faster but slower at dealing damage and do the dodge for three rounds (
Hmmm, your strategy of farming up focus potions isn't bad, but the more turns go by, the more reinforcements come.
It's possible to destroy both crystals with only 1 wave of reinforcement if you use haste.

Also stamina is barely a resource you have to consider in this game. It recovers every action and haste lasts long enough that by the time it runs out you'll have enough stamina to use it again.

There are multiple ways to beat the boss.

Right now you can
  • spam dark sword, and use soul drops.
  • farm focus potions and block all enemy attacks while landing attacks of your own.
  • get haste on your weapon to dodge the enemy attacks.
They all come with their own downsides.

First, if you're gonna spam dark sword, you'll probably have to ignore the spawning crystals because you can't afford to not be on the offensive. If you get unlucky with a spawn and bunch of monster girls show up, you might lose.

Focus potions will help you block attacks, but you'll still be displaced by some attacks after blocking them. Not only will you be slow causing the spawning crystals to summon enemies, but moving back to fight the boss after being displaced puts it in an advantageous position where it gets a free hit in.

Getting haste on your weapon means you need a resilient weapon if you want to get the movement bonus and still do damage. Also it's completely focused on offense. Your block will rise enough that you'll guard every now and then, but unless you do enough damage quick enough you might lose. You'll be able to get rid of the crystals with only 1 enemy summoning if you know what you're doing though.

Haste strategy is definitely the best one. All of its demerits can be rectified by just crafting the best weapon.

Best way to work the haste strategy is by crafting the wind dagger, by using whatever metals you find and at least 1 wind stone.
Use that dagger until it breaks.

Then craft a durable weapon. Weapon base durability is based on their mass. Monster girl based weapons especially are very durable. If you make the amazon's axe, with 2 pieces of copper you'll make quite the durable weapon and it should have high upgrade potential. Upgrade the amazon axe or whatever monster girl weapon you want with the shard from the wind dagger and you'll have a decent weapon. If it still has more upgrade slots, than find light stones and upgrade that amazon axe or wtv with the light stones. Save the weapon for the boss fight.

Before fighting the boss make sure you use souls to increase your starting level, health regen, and stamina regen to max just to make sure. I was able to beat him at like level 5 so it's not necessary but if you're honestly scared this will give you confidence.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
alternatively, if you have enough max weight, you can have 2 weapons instead. one with just the haste, the other focused on damage. The downside is that you have to waste a turn to swap weapons and cast haste,then switch back,but the benefit is that you can have your second weapon more powerful. This strategy worked personally for me, because the boss has some wind up time between moves, and his other moves knock you far away so you are forced to walk back towards the boss. Or you could, you know, have the boss come to you. Now granted, this was on the previous version, so i don't know if the boss was made any harder.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes