4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Compressed v0.43 (archive size 845MB ⇒ 220MB): ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Advice:
Use ranged attacks to hit the boss's legs.

Boss spawns whatever monster it wants, and has no ties to the forest theme so preparing with elements isn't the best plan.

Best strategy is to get the elven root monster girl weapon that shoots a laser in a straight line, and just keep wacking the boss. Stock up on those anti-corruption potions a bit and the boss becomes easier since you can dark sword the mobs.
Is this about the first boss?
Because I don't have any idea how to beat him.
Did I understand you correctly and I only need a brut force weapon?
However, that doesn't fit in with the ranged attacks you suggested.
I only got a Demon Horn once but I don't know what you mean with 'elven root monster girl'. Do you refer to one of them here and if yes, to which one?
Cursed_Blacksmith_DemoV.0.43.jpg
And what exactly do you mean with 'dark sword the mobs'?
Building a sword based on Dark Stone?

The drops from those girls are so rare that it takes several hours to even get one of them.
I've played for four hours straight and didn't even get one.
At the beginning of the game I got about two or three drops but then later nearly anymore, especially not something that gives me the ability to shoot like with lasers.

Also, how do I aim for the legs or the head of the bosses?
You know, this game is two dimensional, so I don't have really an idea what you mean with that.
Some pictures might be helpful.
Maybe you can describe it a bit more based on this picture?
Cursed_Blacksmith_DemoV.0.43_2.jpg
Thank you in advance!

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Is this about the first boss?
Because I don't have any idea how to beat him.
Did I understand you correctly and I only need a brut force weapon?
However, that doesn't fit in with the ranged attacks you suggested.
I only got a Demon Horn once but I don't know what you mean with 'elven root monster girl'. Do you refer to one of them here and if yes, to which one?
View attachment 1330432
And what exactly do you mean with 'dark sword the mobs'?
Building a sword based on Dark Stone?

The drops from those girls are so rare that it takes several hours to even get one of them.
I've played for four hours straight and didn't even get one.
At the beginning of the game I got about two or three drops but then later nearly anymore, especially not something that gives me the ability to shoot like with lasers.

Also, how do I aim for the legs or the head of the bosses?
You know, this game is two dimensional, so I don't have really an idea what you mean with that.
Some pictures might be helpful.
Maybe you can describe it a bit more based on this picture?
View attachment 1330466
Thank you in advance!
He was talking about the second boss.
For the first boss, hit it until it dies.

It's weak to light. Try to also kill the summoning stones.

Reactions: walkerjonny

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
He was talking about the second boss.
For the first boss, hit it until it dies.

It's weak to light. Try to also kill the summoning stones.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
Are the summoning stones also weak to light?

What I really miss are some damage bars for the enemies like it is the case in most of the other RPGM style games. That would help a lot to indicate what works well against them.

Reactions: michalt26

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!
Are the summoning stones also weak to light?

What I really miss are some damage bars for the enemies like it is the case in most of the other RPGM style games. That would help a lot to indicate what works well against them.
umm if you hit a weakpoint, the number appears bigger, and it says the words "weak"

First boss, is a blockade to stop you so you understand the basics of crafting. If you can't target enemy weaknesses or use skills to maneuver around the bosses attacks/the stage to get to the summon stones, you'll lose.

Second boss, is a blockade when it comes to strategy.
The challenge is 4 parts all the way across the map, a summon stone, and an annoying ability that forces the MC to take a move action instead of attacking.

Maid Uchigatana's teleport strike and stocking up on explosives is the best strategy for this fight.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
yep especially when you can just skip several of his phases to go to the final one which is just survive for as long as possible until he spits out another few explosives to chuck at him or just come with 18 or so explosives and oneshot him in the first phase with two or three haste pots

praexin

May 24, 2018
are there any more games like this one out there? I really have enjoyed the gameplay of this one so far and the animations are really well done as well

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes