4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
can't read property, 'startrandommotion' of undefined

both on the original and the comprossed for one of the new H-scenes (the black knight was it)

FrostAce1000

May 30, 2018
I like the gameplay and wish there were more H scenes not revolving around the player defeats, but that's a preference i suppose. But two questions:
1) Can we upgrade the storage capacity of the church chest? 20 items isn't a lot and I would like to just hoard my loot until its necessary to use it.
2) Is there anything resembling a "loot run"? Basically forgo carrying anything into the dungeon and just run around taking random drops and than high tailing it out of there. I beat the first boss and upgraded my max weight as much as I can atm, but its just not enough. 1 and 1/2 floors in and then I can't pick up anymore stuff. So I craft weapons and enhance to make more room, but often the high tenacity mats are the ones that weigh the most and those are the ones I prefer to not use until I have specific combination in mind.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
I like the gameplay and wish there were more H scenes not revolving around the player defeats, but that's a preference i suppose. But two questions:
1) Can we upgrade the storage capacity of the church chest? 20 items isn't a lot and I would like to just hoard my loot until its necessary to use it.
2) Is there anything resembling a "loot run"? Basically forgo carrying anything into the dungeon and just run around taking random drops and than high tailing it out of there. I beat the first boss and upgraded my max weight as much as I can atm, but its just not enough. 1 and 1/2 floors in and then I can't pick up anymore stuff. So I craft weapons and enhance to make more room, but often the high tenacity mats are the ones that weigh the most and those are the ones I prefer to not use until I have specific combination in mind.
you cant upgrade the chest sadly atleast not this update maybe they will add it one day.
and a loot run as you described not exactly but as you may have noticed theres lamps that will bring you back each 5 floors and award you a soul drop which reduces corruption and gives you more of a chance to dwell in deeper as you can get out of problematic situations with the sword. If you were to go into the dungeon with nothing you would die quite quickly and lose souls thats also why if you lose everything and you respawn back at the church its littered with random mats so you can craft a dagger atleast. Personally my loot runes are take shit ass weapons i dont like into the dungeon some health pots and just craft weps until i find one thats perfect preferably something with enhance 0/6 which are the best weapons you can get and then lanterning myself back, though as you may have noticed the best mats are deeper in which means u need more solid weps to make better ones.

Reactions: FrostAce1000

praexin

May 24, 2018
is there a guide to this game / does anyone know how to properly use the forging to make good ass weapons for late game as well as what materials to use for upgrading the trinkets?

Reactions: michalt26

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
is there a guide to this game / does anyone know how to properly use the forging to make good ass weapons for late game as well as what materials to use for upgrading the trinkets?
one dude a few pages back was explaining this so might want to take a look over there

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I passed the second boss. Are there still Erosion Reduction points and Soul Drops in the new areas? Because I didn't see any of them so far and without them the erosion becomes a serious problem.

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
I passed the second boss. Are there still Erosion Reduction points and Soul Drops in the new areas? Because I didn't see any of them so far and without them the erosion becomes a serious problem.
there are still soul drops in all the resting rooms which is each 5 floors its the sparkling thingy on the floor if youve forgotten and yes there are still eriosion reduction buffs in the rooms though theyre invisible so need a pot or just randomly step on them like i do each reduces 20% which is a solid chunk

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
there are still soul drops in all the resting rooms which is each 5 floors its the sparkling thingy on the floor if youve forgotten and yes there are still eriosion reduction buffs in the rooms though theyre invisible so need a pot or just randomly step on them like i do each reduces 20% which is a solid chunk
Yeah, I got them now in another run. Thanks a lot!

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Been out the loop for a while on this one. I remember there being a mode to look for new mongirls, but I've downloaded the latest version (0.43) and it says that the function is not deployed yet. Why was it there in an older version, but not here? Is it maybe the savefile? If so, can anyone provide me a full save?

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Been out the loop for a while on this one. I remember there being a mode to look for new mongirls, but I've downloaded the latest version (0.43) and it says that the function is not deployed yet. Why was it there in an older version, but not here? Is it maybe the savefile? If so, can anyone provide me a full save?
few pages back i posted a save

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes