4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Okay, finally figured out the second boss, turns out throwable explosives are really good. One explosive is enough to break any of his legs so just stock on those suckers and the potions that reduce your erosion and you're good.
BTW, do lizards drop their tails so you can give one to the catgirl as she requests?

Last edited:
Reactions: Destro98a

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Okay, finally figured out the second boss, turns out throwable explosives are really good. One explosive is enough to break any of his legs so just stock on those suckers and the potions that reduce your erosion and you're good.
BTW, do lizards drop their tails so you can give one to the catgirl as she requests?
yes they are droppable a rare drop weighs 15 so stock up on something that can return you back to base or else youre gonna throw out half your inventory
Using explosives on the legs isnt as good as using it on the head as you can pretty much skip 2 phases and go to the last one
to skip the first two you need to chuck 10 explosives at his head to kill him fully needs 16 or 17 aint exactly certain i made a post about this before too so you can read that one

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Alright, thanks, got the tail. I thought I could just grab the tail and get defeated and teleport back that way but no, if you have the tail on you the troll of a game makes you drop it if you get defeated. Nasty.
The autosave system is starting to piss me off, sometimes it randomly rolls back good chunk of progress. There should be a "save & exit" option.

Reactions: walkerjonny

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Alright, thanks, got the tail. I thought I could just grab the tail and get defeated and teleport back that way but no, if you have the tail on you the troll of a game makes you drop it if you get defeated. Nasty.
The autosave system is starting to piss me off, sometimes it randomly rolls back good chunk of progress. There should be a "save & exit" option.
the autosave system works like this each floor in a dungeon that you go through it saves so if you fuck up massively or the game rng fucks you, you can just close the game and start it up again otherwise known as save scumming.
though it doesnt save on any other normal actions i.e when you wake up in the cathedral thats considered saved but whatever you do after that is unsaved unless you go into a dungeon get defeated and ported back then it is or using the lantern or a new item i saw in the catgirls shop that had the ability to return you back to the cathedral for the price of 30% of your currently held souls

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
can anybody share their save? i've been stuck on the boss for like 3 hours
here u go buddy just put it into the game save folder thats it enjoy also i did write a guide about the boss a few pages back about stacking on explosives and yeeting it at him i could also send you a file on which im right before the boss and you could try it out yourself if you want anyways this save file has beaten the second boss and the mini boss with all events already done but atleast you can take a look at the gallery and stuff

Nov 27, 2019
Yeah that is a good information. 1explosive for 1 leg .
U dont need explosive on first round deal with summoning stone and minions first.Then only the boss will interrupt u.no more minions will spawn.

For other rounds not only summoning stone but also boss summons minions randomly or when only 1legs left. At third or fouth round explosive drops. Boss also drops materials to attack u. But who need them when fully preapared.
And boss head is not weak against fire. I barely win by spamming D at last round.

>>So the key is explosive and know the maximum distance u can throw. Or u will need to run from a corner to corner. But the boss head will fall after the last leg stay near a safe spot to run. << 16257616520491022703769.jpg

Last edited:

Destro98a

Aug 25, 2020
here u go buddy just put it into the game save folder thats it enjoy also i did write a guide about the boss a few pages back about stacking on explosives and yeeting it at him i could also send you a file on which im right before the boss and you could try it out yourself if you want anyways this save file has beaten the second boss and the mini boss with all events already done but atleast you can take a look at the gallery and stuff
harder than first boss dont wana waste precious fap time thx u for save

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Yeah that is a good information. 1explosive for 1 leg .
U dont need explosive on first round deal with summoning stone and minions first.Then only the boss will interrupt u.no more minions will spawn.

For other rounds not only summoning stone but also boss summons minions randomly or when only 1legs left. At third or fouth round explosive drops. Boss also drops materials to attack u. But who need them when fully preapared.
And boss head is not weak against fire. I barely win by spamming D at last round.

>>So the key is explosive and know the maximum distance u can throw. Or u will need to run from a corner to corner. But the boss head will fall after the last leg stay near a safe spot to run. << View attachment 1287536
as i said in my previous post you can skip all of those pointless phases and go straight to the last phase with only 10 explosives chucked at his head 8 more to end him and you could do this in the very first phase if he doesnt have a trigger as i didnt test that yet

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Here's a breakdown of what the max Level (lv10) skills do, in case anyone's interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...I forgot the weapon list, haven't I? :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Very early reviewpoints:

1) More fluid introduction that explains the game mechanics IN-DEPTH (is tutorial longer/have an endpoint?)
2) More fleshed out cutscenes for everything
3) BAH GAWD MUCH BETTER ENGLISH (finally hired an editor for cleanup?)

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
I need help, for some reason any and all h animations don't exist for me only sounds, what do i do i already left a comment about on this thread but no one answered, i thought with the updates this problem will disappear but nope it's still here, NSFW is ON in the settings, am i missing files, is my computer being a bitch again, i dropped this game once because of this and will have to do it again until someone brings a solution or a fix or something. I'm pissed of with games either not having animations or animations being bugged to hell making the games unplayable, like Ark Of Artemis, DOTs missing, textures don't exist therefore the screen is to be black, i finished the game, felt unsatisfied with it because of this kinda problem, i have no idea if i'm missing files or it's just supposed to work like that.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes