4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
If you really like it and want to suport the dev absolutely get it on steam. Getting it here is also fine as you get it for free and it's kept up to date by the people kindly sharing it.
If you get it here you'll need to come back and download new versions as they are released vs steam auto-updating it for you
so steam version also up to date, i thought it just a demo and this is patreon only
ok i use Steam any way
PS why steam ver is 291mb while here is 973mb, is the steam ver lack of sth compare to here ?

Last edited:

qwertdewq

Aug 2, 2018
Hi. I have a bit of a problem. Tried to search this thread but couldn't find anyone with something similar. Sometimes when i play my screen goes completely but i can still hear sounds and move or open and close menu. It happened to me in the base and in the dungeon multiple times and i have no idea what caused it. It seemed out of nowhere every time. Since i couldn't find anyone bring it up maybe it caused by something else. Does anyone have any idea? After messing around after black screen i got this message in the middle @_@
1644774754685.png
Also another issue with succubus. She grabbed me while i was asleep but next turn never came up and nothing happened at all, no animation (NSFW was on). I was stuck with her standing next to me and bats flying above my head, had to F5. My guess is that it was caused by slow effect and she needed that second turn for animation to go but i could be wrong. Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
This seems like a great game that people are enjoying a lot but for the life of me I can't understand it and I feel like a piece of shit

I don't know how to make a weapon with more than 30 damage and 25 durability, I get gangbanged trying to get out of a situation where I spawned in surrounded by 6 enemies, etc.
Against the boss I can take out the summoning crystals after they've already summoned a few waves because I'm too slow to reach them and I get bodyblocked, then after I die I try to equip a weapon with leap so I can try to dodge the boss's telegraphed attacks but I have no hp to fight him with after dying 4 times, I keep dropping my weapons because i can't reach them after dying and try to switch to another weapon...
I think I'm supposed to have more journal entries telling me about the mechanics but I haven't found any.
I'm doing something terribly wrong but how am I supposed to know how to do this properly?

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This seems like a great game that people are enjoying a lot but for the life of me I can't understand it and I feel like a piece of shit

I don't know how to make a weapon with more than 30 damage and 25 durability, I get gangbanged trying to get out of a situation where I spawned in surrounded by 6 enemies, etc.
Against the boss I can take out the summoning crystals after they've already summoned a few waves because I'm too slow to reach them and I get bodyblocked, then after I die I try to equip a weapon with leap so I can try to dodge the boss's telegraphed attacks but I have no hp to fight him with after dying 4 times, I keep dropping my weapons because i can't reach them after dying and try to switch to another weapon...
I think I'm supposed to have more journal entries telling me about the mechanics but I haven't found any.
I'm doing something terribly wrong but how am I supposed to know how to do this properly?
Your weapon's stats depend on how far you are into the game. You get better materials as you explore more difficult dungeons. If you need advice for the first boss, I'd say to take a few focus and health potions with you. You should be able to deflect the boss's attacks every other turn. Bringing a high leveled windrush dagger might also help you take out the crystal more quickly, but requires a bit of grinding. Putting skills on accessories lets you use them with any weapon you have equipped. I don't remember if you get soul drops early in, but if you do, I recommend farming some and then clearing each floor before the boss fight. The extra bit of levels can make a big difference. Just be careful not to use your best weapons until then.
P.S. Damage is more important that durability. Even infinite durability won't do you any good if you're barely scratching anything.

Good luck.

Last edited:

safeman

May 25, 2019
So, how do you cheat in this game now?

It's not RPG MV anymore. So no cheat menu.

Cheat engine can't find anything. Why go to such lengths to prevent cheating? It's a single player game man.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So, how do you cheat in this game now?

It's not RPG MV anymore. So no cheat menu.

Cheat engine can't find anything. Why go to such lengths to prevent cheating? It's a single player game man.
What's the point of playing a roguelite RPG if you just want easy wins? Like the whole shtick with the genre is being challenging and punishing. Which is fun, for the target audience.

safeman

May 25, 2019
What's the point of playing a roguelite RPG if you just want easy wins? Like the whole shtick with the genre is being challenging and punishing. Which is fun, for the target audience.
Well I still have fun in those games, by playing the way I want to. Sure I could grind it out "the way it was intended", but nah. I like to speed things along with some resource cheats.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well I still have fun in those games, by playing the way I want to. Sure I could grind it out "the way it was intended", but nah. I like to speed things along with some resource cheats.
I'm confused. What exactly are you grinding, and what for? Aside from boss fights, you don't really need to build specific weapons, and you get souls easily just from building up your weapon for the boss fight. The point isn't to have a bunch of max level weapons, it's to weigh strategy and risk, which you throw out the window if you arbitrarily give yourself everything you need to succeed. They even place a carry weight and storage limit so that you can't just mindlessly hoard everything.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes