4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
Hmm the new alchemist monster girl could actually be a pain to deal with if done properly, but I'm sure they made her other offensive tactics weak in comparison to her potions, though the main issue would be her unique skill.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll send in the update after I'm done downloading it. I was totally waiting for the bugfixes to be done and totally did NOT forget to upload this update xD

Reactions: Gigger2461
Dec 5, 2021
how do you even play this game ?
the weapons break like it's plastic
and when you use a specific weapon scrap to make a weapon that will have a specific skill, it still gives you a random skill

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
and when you use a specific weapon scrap to make a weapon that will have a specific skill, it still gives you a random skill
The game is called the cursed blacksmith.
To get general information on doing your primary job of making good weapons I recommend sitting down at the church and reading through the blacksmith books. Like actually read the text on Tenacity, Mass and Magic.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Well, there's the mandatory tutorial if you literally don't know how to play.
Yes, the weapons break. That's part of the challenge of the game. What about it?
The skills aren't random. Each weapon is guaranteed at least one specific skill. If you don't know why your weapon scrap's skill isn't showing up, I strongly urge you to replay the tutorial.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
May I ask how to use the save? There was no save folder in the game and it says that it is a demo qwq
There is a save folder in the game, it's located right in the save directory of the game. Just backup your save then overwrite with the ones you've downloaded.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Also, I love this game so much. It's so different from the other games, it's got crafting like nothing I've seen in other hgames and the turn base system is pretty good. I like how the weapons break after you've used it for a certain amount of time and there's a crapload of weapons you can craft too. Truly, a breath of fresh air for me.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
The game is called the cursed blacksmith.
I've gotta say, the remark's on point. I never read it that way (ie the Jinxed Blacksmith).

I can't say say I see much improvement, or great strides forward. Oh well, there are updates like that.
And oh gods, they slaughtered Haste. Getting to Hel in the dungeon is now actually challenging. Not to mention getting to Ooparts to legitimately unlock the said dungeon, with the bugs lurking around (the occasional white screen after a knockout is annoying).

lilitalesv102

May 6, 2020
Does anyone know how damage increase via enhancing works? I've been looking around the thread with no luck (or I might have missed it.)

Let's say I can make a Scorching Sword with Lv.MAX Flame Arrow, and I have two enhance slots left over. Since I would only be using it for the skill, I'd want fire damage to be as high as possible. How should I go about that? Should I put in 2 magic silver ores to increase durability and hope for fire damage increase? Would putting 2 fire stones instead give higher damage? For reference, I have yet to beat the second boss so my max forging level is 4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
In your example your best bet if you want to get the highest damage for a Scorching Sword skill weapon would be to get 2 magic silver ore and to save scum untill you get fire damage. If you feel save scumming is bad or takes to long 2 fire stones would give you a modest boost to both damage and durability with less time spent grinding untill you get the lucky maxed out sword from RNG.
Durability really only increeses between 5-30 per mat depending on the mat and forge level bonus. a damage incresse is much better for weapons to bring you closer to the desired 1-2 shot range on the girls in general though and elemental weapon skills scale solely off the element damage in question useally.

Reactions: lilitalesv102
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes