4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
heres the plugin to install it make a "Formats" (Yes the F is capital) in your 7-zip Folder (ex C:\Program Files\7-zip\Formats) then Drag and Drop either Asar32 or 64.dll (Depending on your windows version) and open the Asar with 7zip you're welcome all

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Man this game can be stressful. Thankfully I beat the first boss blind on my first try despite having no health potions. I had 8 focus potions on me already for its 2nd phase and had the forethought to destroy the mob spawners before doing anything else. The 3 explosives I had on me also helped. However, I imagine a lot of people died on their first attempt to it because man is it a steep hill from the dungeon floors. It had WAY too much health on top of the mob spam and I felt like it was a pure stroke of luck that I was somehow prepared with what I had.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Man this game can be stressful. Thankfully I beat the first boss blind on my first try despite having no health potions. I had 8 focus potions on me already for its 2nd phase and had the forethought to destroy the mob spawners before doing anything else. The 3 explosives I had on me also helped. However, I imagine a lot of people died on their first attempt to it because man is it a steep hill from the dungeon floors. It had WAY too much health on top of the mob spam and I felt like it was a pure stroke of luck that I was somehow prepared with what I had.
Wait till you fight the second boss. I think I broke like 3 or 4 weapons fighting that thing.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Wait till you fight the second boss. I think I broke like 3 or 4 weapons fighting that thing.
Had encountered it an hour or so ago, couldn't beat it. Broke like 3 weapons and was on my fourth. All the other mobs were fine except for that FUCKING elven archer who poisons you from afar. Ran out of panancea and it always spawned at least one of them. What a fucking cocksucker of a mob. Will have to see if I can possibly boost my poison resistance to 100% and make a bunch of Maid Uchigatanas for that sweet sweet Instant Strike ability.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Had encountered it an hour or so ago, couldn't beat it. Broke like 3 weapons and was on my fourth. All the other mobs were fine except for that FUCKING elven archer who poisons you from afar. Ran out of panancea and it always spawned at least one of them. What a fucking cocksucker of a mob. Will have to see if I can possibly boost my poison resistance to 100% and make a bunch of Maid Uchigatanas for that sweet sweet Instant Strike ability.
Also watch out for paralysis. Snake bitch might get you at a really bad time.
edit: By the way, are you walking criss-cross to avoid being shot at? I think poison was fine for me as long as nothing else spawned.

Null98

Nov 14, 2018
Have you tried putting skills on accessories you can put weapon skills as well as monster remains skills too that'll make it easier for you take on the boss without carrying an extra weapon I also recommend that you get the elf warrior skill,maid of course, try to get the thief skill from the offering statue it essentially lets you move great distances, try to also those weird buffs too. Also one small thing too keep in mind with accessories: they lose durability through time not through repeated use so try not to wear them all the time or you'll just lose it.

XE99

Mar 24, 2021
I Legit kept farming materials to craft the best possible weapons AND accessories with best enhancements and blocking enhancements, some for instant teleport or the greatsword's blocking and tank skill. i managed to win but man did I fear losing so much cuz I got absolutely owned first time I reached the boss.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
yeah, i played this a year ago, couldn't get past the 1st boss after many attempts so i put the game in the trash bin lol

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I Legit kept farming materials to craft the best possible weapons AND accessories with best enhancements and blocking enhancements, some for instant teleport or the greatsword's blocking and tank skill. i managed to win but man did I fear losing so much cuz I got absolutely owned first time I reached the boss.
I can sympathize. I had only prepared like 5 weapons for the whole run. Each of them could 1shot most mobs. After breaking my 4th on the boss, I was like "please tell me it's almost dead. PLEASE TELL ME IT'S ALMOST DEAD! I AM NEVER GOING TO FINANCIALLY RECOVER FROM THIS!" Big sigh of relief when it finally died. Its HP felt endless.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes