4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
I think there are 6 new weapons that got added as the purple amethyst hammer and the vine staff were already there from the previous update.
1654761561162.png

deadeyeincb

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have a save of this 0.63 update with the full gallery?
well my suggestion here, just take a cheat save from page 51-55 and start there, you dont have to lose to the girls to get scenes,you can just beat them and they will still appear in your gallery and let you view the scenes

jsojoo13

Apr 19, 2019
How do you cheat in this game? Where do I find the js files?

I opened the save in a notepad and it's all gibberish, so I don't really know how to edit a raw save file, unless this isn't actually raw and I did something wrong?

Edit: nevermind, I got it now.

Last edited:

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
The game looks pretty interesting, managed to get to what seemed to be the first boss but... My screen went black after stepping into the teleport.
Couldn't see anything, but the sounds and game still seemed to work.
That was a real bummer, hope this gets fixed soon.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Just to make sure i don't waste my time searching for stuff that doesn't exist yet; out of all the girls that join you during the story, each of them only has 1 Lewd scene right now, right? (with the exception of twintails, i know she got at least 3)
i just wanna make sure before i waste hours on something that isn't added yet.

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
How do you cheat in this game? Where do I find the js files?

I opened the save in a notepad and it's all gibberish, so I don't really know how to edit a raw save file, unless this isn't actually raw and I did something wrong?

Edit: nevermind, I got it now.
for future ref google ASAR 7-ZIP and find my last post on how to install the plugin the files are in the /src from your extracted Asar file so for the js file you need to edit it's app/src/js/plugins/AS_EX.js right click and select edit then find "Dainsleif_erosion = function(ERC){" after the first battler.erosion (3rd line after your search target) change that "+=" to a "-=" save and open app.asar as archive go to /src/js/plugins/ (my method is delete the AS_EX.js in the asar then drag and drop the edited AS_EX.js into the archive quit 7zip and play for good measure delete the extracted folder (most likely called app)

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
Just to make sure i don't waste my time searching for stuff that doesn't exist yet; out of all the girls that join you during the story, each of them only has 1 Lewd scene right now, right? (with the exception of twintails, i know she got at least 3)
i just wanna make sure before i waste hours on something that isn't added yet.
2 lewd scenes actually (foreplay and insertion) it randomly starts which scene when you get KO'd but loops after that (ex mg uses insertion scene first stops for a cooldown period then does foreplay cooldown then insertion rinse and repeat)

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
2 lewd scenes actually (foreplay and insertion) it randomly starts which scene when you get KO'd but loops after that (ex mg uses insertion scene first stops for a cooldown period then does foreplay cooldown then insertion rinse and repeat)
yeah, the ENEMIES have two (both with two dubs each and last i recall it swaps between in the order of foreplay 1 insert 1 foreplay 2 insert 2), what he was talking about is the girls you get through the course of the main story.

Reactions: Artix0

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
The game looks pretty interesting, managed to get to what seemed to be the first boss but... My screen went black after stepping into the teleport.
Couldn't see anything, but the sounds and game still seemed to work.
That was a real bummer, hope this gets fixed soon.
i feel (from playing the game) first mg (oni) is a "die/struggle to win" scenario basicly get KO'd she fucks you and you push l/r (arrow) keys to fill up your struggle bar after maxed out you'll break free and the ensuing explosion will kill all enemies oni included (wouldn't be a tutorial level without showing you how not to die would it?)

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Amazing and adictive game, couldn't stop playing it until I got to the end (of the latest version).
Still have a bunch of weapons I couldn't craft, might still get out quite a bit of this version, also can't wait for the next update!

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
i feel (from playing the game) first mg (oni) is a "die/struggle to win" scenario basicly get KO'd she fucks you and you push l/r (arrow) keys to fill up your struggle bar after maxed out you'll break free and the ensuing explosion will kill all enemies oni included (wouldn't be a tutorial level without showing you how not to die would it?)
That's not what he's talking about. He's saying that he can't see anything at all, which means he can't see the boss and actually fight it.

Artix0

Modder
Jun 26, 2017
Sorry if this is a silly question, I've just started playing; does anybody know how to get off this ledge?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Answered my own question! My jump skill didn't work a few times but I just had to mess around with it in different positions.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Game's eroticism is super duper tiny still...

I'm a patreon supporter and while I still think this game's a 9/10, I do wish it was more erotic.
Right now it has more foreplay than intercourse, and the way sexual encounters work, you won't really be experiencing the adult elements of the game that often which is a huge bummer for me.

All the girls and scenes are pretty good, though I do wish they'd do more variance in camera angle and positions. I much prefer the reverse rape sexual content, but that still gives a lot of leeway to do stuff in position and scene variety that I think isn't being capitalized. That and the speed of every girl is the same in order to match the audio. All girls moving at the same pace homogenizes the adult experience in a way...

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
omg my guys , the third boss is actually insane, i dont know how i barely managed to beat him last patch but this , this is madness. i went on with him for 2 literal hours and thought he would cool off or chill later or something but nope jut endless waves and spawns. no matter ho much i kill and ohh boy i killed a lot they just kept spawning and the boss itself is so hard to catch and when you do catch him its damage him until you can actually damage him for like 7 turns then do it again why. did i win last time cause i was impatient as heck and just chased him with abandon? how is the game just harder?

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
full save please, man i tried with that third boss man im actually fatigued irl from the mental pain and ordeal.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes