4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Dahmaan

Mar 24, 2019
full save please, man i tried with that third boss man im actually fatigued irl from the mental pain and ordeal.

Nov 9, 2021
I've been doing some stuff, and I'm confused. At first, I've determined that "additional skills" in scraps can only be inherited once. Like, for example, weapon A has skills x, which is the weapon's own skill, and y, which was the inherited, and was the previous weapon's own skill. The natural course after this is when weapon A is scrapped, x and y can be inherited, with y being the "additional skill" since it's not native to the weapon. After that, when it's forged into a new weapon, weapon B, and weapon B is scrapped, the only skills can be inherited are skill z and x, in which skill z is weapon B's skill, and skill x being the "additional skill" because it's not native to weapon B.

But sometimes this is NOT the case. There are cases upon which additional skills are inherited not twice, BUT THRICE. Maybe this is because I always lose count or I just don't notice, but since it keeps happening to me, it ruins my plan on putting skills on my rings for bosses.

Can anyone explain to me why?

Edit: Also, how many additional skills were you guys able to put on your scraps the most? Mine is 3.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've been doing some stuff, and I'm confused. At first, I've determined that "additional skills" in scraps can only be inherited once. Like, for example, weapon A has skills x, which is the weapon's own skill, and y, which was the inherited, and was the previous weapon's own skill. The natural course after this is when weapon A is scrapped, x and y can be inherited, with y being the "additional skill" since it's not native to the weapon. After that, when it's forged into a new weapon, weapon B, and weapon B is scrapped, the only skills can be inherited are skill z and x, in which skill z is weapon B's skill, and skill x being the "additional skill" because it's not native to weapon B.

But sometimes this is NOT the case. There are cases upon which additional skills are inherited not twice, BUT THRICE. Maybe this is because I always lose count or I just don't notice, but since it keeps happening to me, it ruins my plan on putting skills on my rings for bosses.

Can anyone explain to me why?

Edit: Also, how many additional skills were you guys able to put on your scraps the most? Mine is 3.
I haven't played in a while, but you can put as many bonus skills on your weapon as your upgrade slot and weapon shard allows. I personally don't recommend it though, because raw damage is more important than having a shit ton of skills. Plus, every time your weapon breaks, the resulting shard only carries half the original weapon's levels. Not sure how many times a skill can be inherited, but it might be related to skill levels.

Also, keep in mind that elemental attacks (the last time I played) only scale off of the weapon's corresponding elemental damage. Meaning that if you use a fire attack, but don't have fire damage on your weapon, you'll barely do any damage. Nonelemental attacks, however, scale off of the entire weapon. So don't have a rainbow of elemental attacks on an accessory.

Reactions: masnooze
Nov 9, 2021
I haven't played in a while, but you can put as many bonus skills on your weapon as your upgrade slot and weapon shard allows. I personally don't recommend it though, because raw damage is more important than having a shit ton of skills. Plus, every time your weapon breaks, the resulting shard only carries half the original weapon's levels. Not sure how many times a skill can be inherited, but it might be related to skill levels.

Also, keep in mind that elemental attacks (the last time I played) only scale off of the weapon's corresponding elemental damage. Meaning that if you use a fire attack, but don't have fire damage on your weapon, you'll barely do any damage. Nonelemental attacks, however, scale off of the entire weapon. So don't have a rainbow of elemental attacks on an accessory.
I see. I've been doing rainbows this whole time HAHAHA. That's good to know. Thanks.

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
I unpacked the app.asar file and suprise supprise he left the project file in the source code...sooo who wants a mac OS and Linux Port?

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
ok MacOS & Linux Port done working on Andoid/IOS next (about linux tried running it before on Arch based (So steam OS 3 is affected) crashed because of fontconfig errors (Native linux fonts not in game) will try via vm in latest ubuntu to see if it worked I left all the files in there unencrypted so if anyone has a fix for arch like distros you can download the linux port to fix it or write a post on how to fix it

Last edited:

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
seems my linux port is severly glitched (Sprite Glitches in overworld and worst of all invisable sex animatios when defeted (only tested in the arena using the save on pg 47) sorry guys :(

t-rex42

May 28, 2018
seems my linux port is severly glitched (Sprite Glitches in overworld and worst of all invisable sex animatios when defeted (only tested in the arena using the save on pg 47) sorry guys :(

There's no need to "port" this game since the dev is basically using electron. Extract the app.asar (npx asar extract resources/app.asar app, might need to install npm). Then grab a recent electron installation and run electron app/main.js, boom runs on Linux natively. I think you sadly need to extract the electron zip into the game folder so it recognizes the save directory.

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
question
can I playing the game using joiplay?
if you have mv 1.6 or newer and know how to make android apps using android studio i found a tut on the rpgm forums on how to port any mv game correctly to apk you just ned to unpack the asar the file needed to port to linux/mac/android is already there

Reactions: sakuzuda

Tulvir

Dec 27, 2019
I've been playing for about 2 weeks now, and I've gotten the mention of the lizard tail, which I'm assuming is what I need to get Skewer's h-scene, but I can't figure out how to get a lizard tail. Where do I go for that? Or is her h-scene a random event, kinda like Reiza's?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've been playing for about 2 weeks now, and I've gotten the mention of the lizard tail, which I'm assuming is what I need to get Skewer's h-scene, but I can't figure out how to get a lizard tail. Where do I go for that? Or is her h-scene a random event, kinda like Reiza's?
You just kill lizard monsters until one eventually drops. They weigh a shit ton though, so I recommend having a bell to teleport out.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes