4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
After i defeated the 3rd boss i kept on getting errors as "failed to load image" of the new character and i can't get further from the loading screen, since the error pops up everytime and restarts the loading towards an infinite loop.
I don't even know how to fix the image file directory since the game's folders are ordered in an inaccessible way to me.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
View attachment 474120

Overview:
The Player plays as a blacksmith who lost his memory, and fight through the dungeon by forging weapons with the materials he collected. All of the female enemies are usually very strong, you would be “defeated” quite easily if not careful. The H-scenes are animated, and fully vocalized by Japanese voice actress.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: Ason - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.63
Language: English, Japanese, Mandarin
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Important Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 474128 View attachment 474129 View attachment 474130 View attachment 474127 View attachment 474131 View attachment 474132 View attachment 474133 View attachment 474123 View attachment 474122 View attachment 474126
This game still not complete,right?

Tulvir

Dec 27, 2019
go to " " and do it yourself. Only modifies souls/money. Doesn't work on stats or variables.
Actually, you can edit stats on weapons. You just need to upload the file to the website, then select file unpack. It'll take a bit of sifting, trial and error, but you can give yourself absolutely stupid stats on your gear. An easy way to find your gear is to hit ctrl+f and search something like "criticalRate" to find what you're looking for. Alternatively, an easier way to make a weapon, use it a bit, and then search the weapon's durability and go from there. That said, before you attempt any of this, REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE EDITING IT. Don't be a dumbass like me and irreparably bork a save you put over 100 hours into. On a side note, I've been looking into the save editor you linked and I can modify stats, but I can't figure out how to add skills to weapons, or modify the level of said skills... Has anyone figured out how to do that or provide a list of item/skill IDs?

May 14, 2021
Actually, you can edit stats on weapons. You just need to upload the file to the website, then select file unpack. It'll take a bit of sifting, trial and error, but you can give yourself absolutely stupid stats on your gear. An easy way to find your gear is to hit ctrl+f and search something like "criticalRate" to find what you're looking for. Alternatively, an easier way to make a weapon, use it a bit, and then search the weapon's durability and go from there. That said, before you attempt any of this, REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE EDITING IT. Don't be a dumbass like me and irreparably bork a save you put over 100 hours into. On a side note, I've been looking into the save editor you linked and I can modify stats, but I can't figure out how to add skills to weapons, or modify the level of said skills... Has anyone figured out how to do that or provide a list of item/skill IDs?
If i may ask what file?

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
If i may ask what file?
couldnt tell you what file, just did an expanded search (file unpack, it takes a minute to load) on the rpg file editor website (saveditonline.com if i remember correctly) and searched in certain values of a weapon you have, like i have a club with +999 max weight does about 50 of all damage types and has 9999 durability also if you do this, make sure you have a backup duplicate of said weapon in case you get disarmed, or at least get a weapon that lets you leap, so you can hop back on your weapon as a disarm trap can make you stand around for 20+ minutes dropping materials... you can also edit accessories for redundancy

also as stressed above, MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR SAVE before attempted this or you can easily corrupted your data

after that it should become much easier to find what values you want to edit, like searching in "durability" should yield you hundreds of results and it should be self explanatory from there.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Here is some info on the weapon forge guide i tried, read this if you are a masochist that wants to tryhard leveling and refining a single weapon to the utmost:
-You don't really have to care about weapon's mass as it doesn't really affect the result at late game. The end product mostly depend on the ratio between tenacity and magic. Except obligatory forge.
-At blacksmith skill lv8, the minimum skill lv inheritance is 2, not 1. And after that, all weapon's skill lv is reduced by about 30% when broken or scrapped. Also, this is about the weapon's first skill, the second skill onwards doesn't follow the same rule. Still hasn't found the pattern for that yet since it's kinda random.
-Weapon skills cap at lv10, but you can still enchance it further, though it won't become stronger.
-Skills with weapon dmg scaling is arguably better than element dmg skills despite the latter almost always has higher scaling, though if you stick to only one element in the weapon, the latter will be better. For example, frozen kiss which is very versatile, at skill lvMAX can fire 4 arrows, each dealing 120% water dmg. Since having 100 base water dmg on a weapon is quite easy at late game, every skill cast will deal about 465-480 water dmg, as long as the enemy isn't water resistant. Note that this isn't effective dmg or crit dmg, so the number is usually even higher. Also, you can get an accesory that is element shooter, when equipping it grants you another projectile whenever you cast a projectilce skill. Now, equip all four slots with it, you can fire 8 arrows max, and the dmg will scale even more ridiculously. And the best part of it is that you can effectively kill any enemy on screen. Now you have a water-element sniper rifle that can insta-kill even the girls at lv4 map.
-However, doing this is quite inefficient since only having one element in your weapon can sometimes be a pain in the ass. This type of forge is only for anti-boss, usually you can just slap anything you can find while enchancing it with any element stone you can find.

Last edited:

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Mass does have an effect on weapon forging. It determines the weapon group Ie: Daggers and rapiers at low mass, short swords and axes at mid mass, or great swords and long swords at high mass. Like tenacity and magic it only influences what weapon pool you get. You'll never get a low mass great sword or high mass dagger (barring obligatory forge) however.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Mass does have an effect on weapon forging. It determines the weapon group Ie: Daggers and rapiers at low mass, short swords and axes at mid mass, or great swords and long swords at high mass. Like tenacity and magic it only influences what weapon pool you get. You'll never get a low mass great sword or high mass dagger (barring obligatory forge) however.
Ok, my mistake. Also, any ideas on finding the memories of confusion 1? I can't seem to find out where it is

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Everytime i go check Ason's Fantia page, i notice the nice Artwork and extra pictures they created. so i'm very sorry if this was asked before, but had those been shared anywhere? really want to get a good look at them.

I mean, i'd be willing buy them, but i'm limited in my payment options, and none of them allow me to purchase that stuff there.

that being said, nice to heat Version 0.64 is out. can't wait to see how the finished game is gonna look like.

hanetsune

Aug 8, 2021
I've looked on kemono, but I've only found a download to one of it. The June 2020 to be specific. Nothing else was available

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes