New Content:

・New Monster Girls added to the Labyrinth:
Sage (VA: Hanako Tokiwa )
Valkyrie (VA: Hanako Tokiwa )
(Appearing in later levels)
・1 new map object added to the Labyrinth: Fusion Table
・Illustration added for Memories of Blur 2
・Message Log feature added in the menu
・You can now Always show controls on the screen through the options menu. Default is on.

Balance Adjustments:

・Adjustments on Skills:
> Void Teleportation: You will now still teleport after defeating enemies with this Skill.
> Spin Strike: Damage increased.
> Wide Swipe: Damage increased.
> Double Strike: Damage decreased. SP cost and Durability cost scaling when leveling up decreased.
> Hit And Run: SP cost scaling when leveling up decreased.
> Jump Strike: Damage and SP cost scaling when leveling up decreased.
> Valiant Slash: Prediction range improved.

・Floating Potion now lasts for 75 turns.
・Critical hit mechanic revised.
・Chance of critical hit tweaked when hitting enemies by throwing weapons and materials.
Throwing weapons: 20% + Critical Rate.
Throwing materials: 20%.
(PRO TIP: The damage dealt to enemies by throwing weapons will scale with the weapon’s Weight and Critical Rate!)
・Forging a weapon with a high Forging Level will now grant additional Tenacity more often.
(What weapon you will make won’t be influenced by the additional Tenacity granted.)

Other Changes:

★ Engine changed to electron 20.0.0.

(It is known that PCs not meeting the requirements will experience unexpected errors. If that happens to you, please download the old engine data and overwrite it to your game directory, and notify us about your issues if possible.)

★ Diagonal movement assist changed from V key to A key.

・Numpad support added. In addition to the 8,2,4,6 keys for basic movement, you can now use the 7, 9, 1 and 3 keys on the Numpad to move diagonally directly.
・Input time needed prolonged for moving to improve diagonal movement.
・Diagonal cursor movement when using Skills improved.
・Battle messages added and improved.
・Visual effects and messages will now be shown when Bosses are immobilized.
・Game will now open external links with your default browser.
・Scenario flags tweaked. You can now still watch Skewer’s H-scene after Chapter 4 without triggering the steps in Chapter 3.
・Sensitivity and accuracy improved for vertical scrolling.
・Other visual improvements.

Bug Fix:

・Fixed the bug where when throwing potionss and not hitting any objects, two same potions will show up on the ground.
・Fixed the bug where forging a weapon with a high Forging Level doesn’t grant additional Tenacity.
・Fixed the bug where after playing the game to an extent and starting a new game, icons depicting your completion in your save data won’t be correctly shown.
・Fixed the bug where after the Boss battle in Chapter 3, Skewer’s sprite isn’t correctly shown.
・Fixed the bug where Commander’s sprite isn’t be correctly shown when using specific Skills.
・Fixed the bug where the soldiers aren’t correctly shown during the cutscenes in Gate in Flames.
・Fixed the bug where specific actions will cause the player unable to correctly pick up weapons on the floor.
・Fixed the bug where defeating Angel summoned by the same Sage more than 3 times still rewards you with Souls and items.
・Fixed the bug where Vampiress can’t trigger resurrection when being defeated by multi-hit attacks.
・Fixed the bug where certain Boss Skills will cause the visual effects to appear double the size.
・Fixed the bug where the settings for Slow Motion in option menu can’t be saved.
・ATTEMPTED to fix the bug that enemies and items falling into pits can cause the game to softlock.
・Other miscellaneous fixes."

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
OK so this game is actually super good like Black Souls 1 and 2. I'm gonna have to stop playing this game and wait for it to finish first haha.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, this is my first time playing this and I had trouble just getting to the save area and then I thought sweet I can save now after trying 2-3 times just to get there. Then I got through two levels, and I noticed that my corruption or infection was really high, and I didn't know how to lower it and died losing almost all my items I got to keep three. after getting back to the safe zone I wanted to get as many things as I could and by accident while doing this I went back to the Dark Portal and then quit as I hadn't saved after getting back if it had asked me do you want to enter, I would have said NO!!! and gone and saved my game. I really wish for two things one to know how to lower the corruption so I don't die and two not to lose almost all my items and be able to save when I want even if it's on the level of the area I am on and being able to leave if I can't lower my corruption. I think it could be a really good game, but it was really hard for someone playing it for the first time and not knowing what to do. I would appreciate some help or advice thank you. Also, it would be great if we could use the mouse at some point.

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
Hi, this is my first time playing this and I had trouble just getting to the save area and then I thought sweet I can save now after trying 2-3 times just to get there. Then I got through two levels, and I noticed that my corruption or infection was really high, and I didn't know how to lower it and died losing almost all my items I got to keep three. after getting back to the safe zone I wanted to get as many things as I could and by accident while doing this I went back to the Dark Portal and then quit as I hadn't saved after getting back if it had asked me do you want to enter, I would have said NO!!! and gone and saved my game. I really wish for two things one to know how to lower the corruption so I don't die and two not to lose almost all my items and be able to save when I want even if it's on the level of the area I am on and being able to leave if I can't lower my corruption. I think it could be a really good game, but it was really hard for someone playing it for the first time and not knowing what to do. I would appreciate some help or advice thank you. Also, it would be great if we could use the mouse at some point.
Hmmm I have a few tips, tho I dont know how useful they will be, first is to upgrade your erosion resistance with the first heroine, she offers upgrades, quite useful no?

Lowering Erosion can be done in two ways, stumbling onto a 'trap' that lowers it while walking around in a dungeon (very small chance, dont try to look for it specifically since there exist many other actual traps)
Second way is via soul drops, a type of potion which exists at save points(once every 3-4 levels) and at respawn point in church from time to time.

Now for some combat advice, when entering a room, agro the mobs and go back to the tunnel which you came from and stay in an area with a width of 1 block so you only fight one at the same time, going to a corner in a room can lead to being surrounded and fighting 3 or more (since some are ranged) so dont do that. Keep an eye out for red blocks, dont stand in em cause its usually some kind of skill.
Potions can be THROWN, for example use slow potion on monster girls and then a haste on yourself and you get to attack 4 times for each one of her attacks. Explosives are for group combat.

I personally like keeping a weapon with a healing skill on me at all times since it makes things very convenient for healing, I dont need to carry around a much larger amount of hp potions, just stamina ones. Focus potion is useful for dealing with strong enemies because of blocks.

A few tips for boss rooms. You can store everything in the chest in the church, like weapons and such and just go die in the map till you get 6-7 soul drops (that is the minimum amount) before a fight with the bastard. I used to just rush to get myself killed by the first mob and then just do that over and over till I have a few soul drops. Make a few weapon with more slots for enchantments, enchant em and save em for the big bad boss. KILL THE SUMMONING CRYSTALS FAST. I usually use the ability of cursed sword to deal with em fast(I usually keep atleast 10 soul drops before the boss fight)

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Screenshot 2022-09-20 044743.png
Damn, even the starting screen looks nice, these colors make brain go oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not a hub joke, though, really do be satisfying.
Cheers again. :PogChamp:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Not gonna lie, I would love to see this with a system like MONARK has.
There, we can master our madness, give in to it, or awaken to protect us from madness, simply put.
We can also become enlightened to reach a higher state of perfection between awakening and madness, which is, well, mastering it, as I said.
Linking madness to erosion, if someone doesn't get what I mean.
Though I don't know the plot, so maybe that's kinda what happens, or maybe they went in a different direction.
Regardless, eager to find out, PMD is fun, and so is this, pretty well made, with fun systems.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hmmm I have a few tips, tho I dont know how useful they will be, first is to upgrade your erosion resistance with the first heroine, she offers upgrades, quite useful no?

Lowering Erosion can be done in two ways, stumbling onto a 'trap' that lowers it while walking around in a dungeon (very small chance, dont try to look for it specifically since there exist many other actual traps)
Second way is via soul drops, a type of potion which exists at save points(once every 3-4 levels) and at respawn point in church from time to time.

Now for some combat advice, when entering a room, agro the mobs and go back to the tunnel which you came from and stay in an area with a width of 1 block so you only fight one at the same time, going to a corner in a room can lead to being surrounded and fighting 3 or more (since some are ranged) so dont do that. Keep an eye out for red blocks, dont stand in em cause its usually some kind of skill.
Potions can be THROWN, for example use slow potion on monster girls and then a haste on yourself and you get to attack 4 times for each one of her attacks. Explosives are for group combat.

I personally like keeping a weapon with a healing skill on me at all times since it makes things very convenient for healing, I dont need to carry around a much larger amount of hp potions, just stamina ones. Focus potion is useful for dealing with strong enemies because of blocks.

A few tips for boss rooms. You can store everything in the chest in the church, like weapons and such and just go die in the map till you get 6-7 soul drops (that is the minimum amount) before a fight with the bastard. I used to just rush to get myself killed by the first mob and then just do that over and over till I have a few soul drops. Make a few weapon with more slots for enchantments, enchant em and save em for the big bad boss. KILL THE SUMMONING CRYSTALS FAST. I usually use the ability of cursed sword to deal with em fast(I usually keep atleast 10 soul drops before the boss fight)
Thank you for the advice and info. I was also wondering can you leave the Dungeon before you die or is that the only way out? I never made it to the level 3 or 4 save point and can you go back to the church from there? I thought about going back to the start of the first level and trying to exit where I came in and I hadn't died before, so I didn't know what was going to happen after losing almost all my items. Also, can I repair weapons before they are destroyed? I will try it out I just haven't yet.

Last edited:

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
Thank you for the advice and info. I was also wondering can you leave the Dungeon before you die or is that the only way out? I never made it to the level 3 or 4 save point and can you go back to the church from there? I thought about going back to the start of the first level and trying to exit where I came in and I hadn't died before, so I didn't know what was going to happen after losing almost all my items. Also, can I repair weapons before they are destroyed? I will try it out I just haven't yet.
Destroyed weapons leave scrap, only way to repair(increase durability) of a weapon is to enchant it, only way to leave the dungeon is at safe points which are once every 3-4 levels

Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Destroyed weapons leave scrap, only way to repair(increase durability) of a weapon is to enchant it, only way to leave the dungeon is at safe points which are once every 3-4 levels
Ok I get it now I haven't lasted that long yet I guess I will have to die a lot more times before I can get there. At least the death isn't so bad apart from losing almost everything I get some sex on the way out and at the rebirth. :giggle:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Ok I get it now I haven't lasted that long yet I guess I will have to die a lot more times before I can get there. At least the death isn't so bad apart from losing almost everything I get some sex on the way out and at the rebirth. :giggle:
I haven't played for a while, so my knowledge might be outdated. But here goes:
  1. Optimize for damage rather than durability when crafting. Try to limit skill usage to emergencies (like fighting a monster girl) since they deplete your weapon durability faster.
  2. Don't wander around too much. Try not to pick up more than 30% erosion per floor until you get the hang of rationing it.
  3. Try to get a sense for what loot to ignore and don't clutter your chests with a shit ton of weapons/shards. Understand not all will be good and concentrate on raising the skill level of only one or two at a time.
  4. Upgrade your weapons as soon as possible, even if it's not "perfect. It only needs to be super optimized during boss fights. Avoid sticking elemental skills on weapons that aren't like-element or neutral.
Hope this will help you out.

Reactions: Behappy69

Vale13

Jan 8, 2019
Aight so anyone know what the gimmick is with the village of breeze stage? Thats the stages where alchemist/dryad first gets introduced. I'll pass a few levels and ive noticed that the green teleportation poral appears stage 2 and onwards but im not sure if it appears EVERY stage. Another problem im seeing is if you go through the green portal the second time (after passing through the village), you might end up back at the village again (essentially reverting your progress), or you actually go forward to the bell checkpoint.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Aight so anyone know what the gimmick is with the village of breeze stage? Thats the stages where alchemist/dryad first gets introduced. I'll pass a few levels and ive noticed that the green teleportation poral appears stage 2 and onwards but im not sure if it appears EVERY stage. Another problem im seeing is if you go through the green portal the second time (after passing through the village), you might end up back at the village again (essentially reverting your progress), or you actually go forward to the bell checkpoint.
about the village, that's all there is to it. You only go in to get everything in it like the souls and new accesories. Then don't come in. That place isn't really worth spending time in since it's very huge but yields little in return. And skipping levels in dungeon is actually detrimental since you may lose quite a few benefits like a skill lvl up or accesory enchancement. the green circle helps you skips through 2, maybe 3 floors at once, dont remember.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there by any chance a lad here that has the latest version + save file? Been away from this game for a long time and I don't know what's new and what isn't.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes