• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I lost 5 hours of progress because I switched from 0.44 to 0.64 lol
old save was not compatible with new version, seems the new saves have an action history so I tried to add those values to the old save...it did not wok.

1668668381487.png
not again...I keep losing my saves to this error.

Edit: after that I put in 20 more hours and got to the 3rd area with the insane amount of fog. Not sure how to survive there, the map is too big.
Anyway, good game.

Last edited:

pvip188

Apr 6, 2020
I lost 5 hours of progress because I switched from 0.44 to 0.64 lol
old save was not compatible with new version, seems the new saves have an action history so I tried to add those values to the old save...it did not wok.

View attachment 2175025
not again...I keep losing my saves to this error.

Edit: after that I put in 20 more hours and got to the 3rd area with the insane amount of fog. Not sure how to survive there, the map is too big.
Anyway, good game.
Oof, that's rough mate. Good on you for powering through anyways

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
soooo, i manage to get myself to the end of the 0.64b
scene:
Doroelle 3 scenes
Rezia Sumatra
Skwerer BJ
Missing like 3 monster scene
Note: the full unlock is a lie

update: 4th girl scene unlocked, drunken bj ok

the best way to speed through the game is basically you teleport and noclip so you can get to the portal, fighting wont do anything much, unless scene unlock, which need you to... (yeehee, we all know u want it)

go back everytime on rest place do me a favor triggering most scene out there, but idk, seem like missing a few, if anyone can pick up where i left off and finish the whole thing, i would be grateful

there are also a few extra map, i havent do a rundown on them yet, maybe it hide some neccessary trigger for H-scenes?

Last edited:

Joseph9999

Aug 6, 2017
soooo, i manage to get myself to the end of the 0.64b
scene:
Doroelle 3 scenes
Rezia Sumatra
Skwerer BJ
Missing like 3 monster scene
Note: the full unlock is a lie

update: 4th girl scene unlocked, drunken bj ok

the best way to speed through the game is basically you teleport and noclip so you can get to the portal, fighting wont do anything much, unless scene unlock, which need you to... (yeehee, we all know u want it)

go back everytime on rest place do me a favor triggering most scene out there, but idk, seem like missing a few, if anyone can pick up where i left off and finish the whole thing, i would be grateful

there are also a few extra map, i havent do a rundown on them yet, maybe it hide some neccessary trigger for H-scenes?
You will find them I believe in you

Last edited:

Mendox

Jul 26, 2019
I managed to play it with joiplay seems to work fine on first look but when using skills or battle related animations it lags, the replay gallery does work fine though.

Last edited:

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Alright, I've been on this game for around 3 hours I think? And I'm still at the start of it. I keep dying to some of the girls at the 2nd level cause they overwhelm me. When I say start, I mean start as in from new game.

I saw if you die completely, it respawns you somewhere outside to a dialogue of this sane girl, however I'm not trying to do that, and continue in the dungeon to see if I can get out.

I've searched a bit to see if there's anyone else, but as a question.

Is it possible to beat the initial part of the game without dying?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
As far as I know? No. I'm fairly sure it's simply impossible, stats wise, to get to any level with a return lamp if you fight enemies along the way. Even if you run, it'd be highly dependent on luck to reach the exit (if there even IS one) without getting erosion too high just from the passive gain AND without getting fucked up by enemies along the way.

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
As far as I know? No. I'm fairly sure it's simply impossible, stats wise, to get to any level with a return lamp if you fight enemies along the way. Even if you run, it'd be highly dependent on luck to reach the exit (if there even IS one) without getting erosion too high just from the passive gain AND without getting fucked up by enemies along the way.
Dang, so far I've reached at area with some sort of weird red light, which upon defeating that thing that makes red lights you're able ot get 3 pure souls, and then there's another stage.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Alright, I've been on this game for around 3 hours I think? And I'm still at the start of it. I keep dying to some of the girls at the 2nd level cause they overwhelm me. When I say start, I mean start as in from new game.

I saw if you die completely, it respawns you somewhere outside to a dialogue of this sane girl, however I'm not trying to do that, and continue in the dungeon to see if I can get out.

I've searched a bit to see if there's anyone else, but as a question.

About that, probably no. This is the hardest part of this game: trying to get the protagonist to a decent enough level to fight. After the first three floors, it's best to go back to preserve as much souls and materials as possible. stock up on soul drop to reduce erosion because the next three floors has a bit of difficulty spike. Then, learn to ultilize skills and potions to your advantage. The good news is that bomb has a lot of uses here. It deals a significant chunk of damage so better to stock it up with soul drops. Also, for the first three floors, it's best to avoid fighting the girls if possible. Go through the floors fast, find the soul drop at the resting place and return. Repeat until you think it's enough for you to tackle the boss.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
About that, probably no. This is the hardest part of this game: trying to get the protagonist to a decent enough level to fight. After the first three floors, it's best to go back to preserve as much souls and materials as possible. stock up on soul drop to reduce erosion because the next three floors has a bit of difficulty spike. Then, learn to ultilize skills and potions to your advantage. The good news is that bomb has a lot of uses here. It deals a significant chunk of damage so better to stock it up with soul drops. Also, for the first three floors, it's best to avoid fighting the girls if possible. Go through the floors fast, find the soul drop at the resting place and return. Repeat until you think it's enough for you to tackle the boss.
I'd argue that the hardest part is figuring out what weapons are worth making. Your inventory and storage isn't bottomless, so you have to figure out what's even worth it's own literal weight.

Reactions: FluxXcium

Wowadoo

Jun 28, 2020
Oh nah I didn't mean that, I meant the initial initial part, as in when you wake up at the very start of the game, where the tutorials given. Like how to move diagonally, forge weapons.

After around 6 hours of trying to beat it though, Or see a way, the only thing I got, was an endpoint where the unmoving enemy regenerates, like 3 crystals. You get 3 pure souls

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes